Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hey Maryam.. U know if I say that thing 'I wont flash those pics'.. and if AK really visited AT, he will catch it easily that m lying πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜† So pleaseπŸ˜†

And the way you love him with all ur heart.. Mujhe toh doubt hai you are AKπŸ˜†

Hey Guddi you r doubting me πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I swear i m not AK...........OuchπŸ˜†  And abt the pics you can PM me na n you can trust me i wont leak them any where......... Only you n me will be able to see those pics.....Plzzz Guddi yeh kaam kar dena behna.....Wasie bhi AK n Shweta appreciate you a lottt aur woh tumhari baat zaroor sune ge..... EmbarrassedπŸ˜† 
farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Maryam.. U know if I say that thing 'I wont flash those pics'.. and if AK really visited AT, he will catch it easily that m lying πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜† So pleaseπŸ˜†

And the way you love him with all ur heart.. Mujhe toh doubt hai you are AKπŸ˜†

HEY PLZZZZ Mshti
plzzz GIVE ME LINK TO SALLU AND ST VM

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Maryam zyada buttering mat kar πŸ˜† And anyways I know you're not AK 🀣 It's awful even to think of it 🀣

Anyways.. But dont u find it awkward to ask for their pics πŸ˜† I mean come on, I aint their relative yaar 🀣

Ajeeb lag raha haiπŸ˜²πŸ˜’
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Farzu I am yet to make it re..

Lolzz I have just forgotten abt it.. Have to make asap <3.. Just last vid is to be added.. That's all !

Maryam zyada buttering mat kar πŸ˜† And anyways I know you're not AK 🀣 It's awful even to think of it 🀣

Anyways.. But dont u find it awkward to ask for their pics πŸ˜† I mean come on, I aint their relative yaar 🀣

Ajeeb lag raha haiπŸ˜²πŸ˜’

Hey c'mon dont fans ask for pics........πŸ˜‰ And dont force him just ask him if he wants to give n trusts you then he can give otherwise leave it hum khud hi kahin na kahin se dhoondh len ge........ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Guddi ek baar try kar ke dekho na.....😳 Kya pata baat ban jaye πŸ˜ƒ
Waise Guddi AK has also asked for the Sallu-ST VM from you na......Toh tum bhi sharmao nahi aur bindaas mango πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.........Ek haath de ek haath le....πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Waise Guddi AK has also asked for the Sallu-ST VM from you na......Toh tum bhi sharmao nahi aur bindaas mango πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.........Ek haath de ek haath le....πŸ˜†

Wah wah 🀣 Atiiiii sundar naari 🀣

Will try to do that😭 I am feeling bored to finish that SS mix.. I will upload one ST-Palak mix tonight 😳

Wah wah 🀣 Atiiiii sundar naari 🀣

Will try to do that😭 I am feeling bored to finish that SS mix.. I will upload one ST-Palak mix tonight 😳

ROFL Well i just hope he gives some pics zyada nakhre naa kare.... EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Wow Guddi ST-Palak mix will be gr888 to watch EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Btw which songs will you use for ST-Palak n SS VMs πŸ˜‰
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hellooooooooooo shwetiansπŸ€—
prerna4rishav thumbnail
😳 Song is a secret 😳 πŸ˜†

Lolzz the song might not be known to all.. But one of my fav songs.. 😳 From Sadma.. Aye Zindagii Gale Lagaley 😳