.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~ Kasauti Prerna ki - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Faran tumhara account phir delete ho gaya 😲😭😑.................Ab ki baar kiyun delete hua .............YT wale tumhare peeche kyun pade hain πŸ˜­πŸ˜•...........W*H is this πŸ˜”........I feel sorry for you 😭..............I just hope ab aisa na ho........YT sucks!!! 🀒
Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey Guddi do you visit ZKJ forum πŸ˜‰

Yeah she nd me both visit ZKJ forum..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Lolz Maryam.. I BET the second one πŸ˜› Someone told her to pose for photoshoots πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

And Da.. My net is acting horrible tonight.. ughh.. I am on now .. Okie sleeping time for u :( Bye.. GN :(..

Natz.. I am so ashamed of myself.. Ur sig is coming up .. Promise mega giga promise.. Not SHwetoo wala promise πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

We both are there Maryam to see the bashers facing tough timeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Acha 😲 πŸ˜† Kaisa laga woh forum πŸ˜‰ ZKJ laga πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Btw you guyz only visit or also post there......πŸ˜› Kahin Guddi ne Shweta AT toh nahi bana liya wahan πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Heyyyyyyyy ur welcome Faran bro πŸ€—.............Aur mera guess sahi nikla Shweta just posed for that photo shoot  and some one else typed the answers 🀣..............Wiase i must say kya posing hain πŸ˜‰............it looks real !!! πŸ˜†  Uff tooooooooooooo much hai Shweta bhi ......... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

We both are there Maryam to see the bashers facing tough timeπŸ˜†

Acha who is giving them tough time???????? πŸ˜‰ Sonia and Milind....... πŸ˜› 

Acha 😲 πŸ˜† Kaisa laga woh forum πŸ˜‰ ZKJ laga πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Btw you guyz only visit or also post there......πŸ˜› Kahin Guddi ne Shweta AT toh nahi bana liya wahan πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

bass wahi ek AT baaki hai..🀣 After ST fanz, tough time from JW and SRK fanz πŸ˜† Imma laughing so muchπŸ˜† The mod is sensible derπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

And in that forum, I saw everyone's Enigma 🀣 Forget abt Gender 🀣

Handsome Girls and Beautiful Boys making random Enigma AT's 🀣
Originally posted by Rishabhprerna

I know i am non to sugest you,but still i think after so many bitter experiences,you should leave it n try hosticup as guds is suggesting that.
Hey pavan u r totally right..!!!😳
I really think dat i'm really wasting my time on YT..!!!🀒🀒
YT totally sucksss...!!!😑😑
I was uploading Shweta videos in da new channel nd just now i got another 2 mails on my e-mail account..

Dear FaraanForShweta:

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from dmcl claiming that this material is infringing:

Shweta tiwari interview on da set of Sangini
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd0T2767d0A

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.

Sincerely,

β€” The YouTube Team

So i thnk i should really leave YT now coz now i know dat soon my dis channel also gonna be removed..!!!

I'll again waste my time if i'll again upload her videos on YT..!!!

I thnk YT waloon ko Shweta ki videos say kuch problem hogayi hai...😑😑😑

So now i'm officially leaving YT now nd will upload in hostingcup 4rm now on..!!!

YT totally suckzzz..!!!🀒🀒🀒

Hey Faran tumhara account phir delete ho gaya 😲😭😑.................Ab ki baar kiyun delete hua .............YT wale tumhare peeche kyun pade hain πŸ˜­πŸ˜•...........W*H is this πŸ˜”........I feel sorry for you 😭..............I just hope ab aisa na ho........YT sucks!!! 🀒

YT walooon ko Shweta ki videos say problem hogayi hai.!!!

Maine finaly chor dia YT..!!!

YT suckss...!!!🀒🀒