Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shweta Tiwari

Mam! u r so gorgeous , well mannered n let me tell u something am very crazy about ur looks n every thing u do.

Thank you so much...I really get confused when I stand in front of the mirror.. I wonder is this the same girl whom everyone finds Gorgeous...

How did you feel after winning Big Boss 4

I was at the top of the world... Who wouldn't like winning Bigg Boss Title... Thanks to everyone for voting for me...

How did you when left in last four

I was surprised , shocked and excited.. I didn't expect to be there but yes! when I reached there I was very-very happy...: )

who is your best friend in big boss ?

Samir Soni and Seemaji... they cannot be my best friends but yeah! they were very close to me...

Wow Wow Wow !!!! I just loved this chat of Shweta ❀️ .............She gave such mind blowing answers πŸ‘πŸ‘...............I found this chat at FB at her official page which has i guess 10,000 fans..............Wow!!!! This is gr8888888888!!! I simply loved her answers n her pics are just  sooooooooooooo lovely 😳😳............Wonder who organized this chat n who were the lucky fans πŸ˜›..........Humain kyun nahi yeh chance mila 😭............Happy n jealous at the same time..........πŸ˜† Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
I wonder why didnt any one ask her that when will she give her party n why is she soooooooooo lazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ............They shud have also asked why didnt she attend Sameer's wedding n abt her future projects πŸ˜ƒ...............Dumb fans!!! Imp questions toh pooche hi nahi.........πŸ˜• Wish humain yeh chance milta............. Any ways happy to get some news on Shweta πŸ˜ƒ Was missing her badly πŸ˜‰ Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wowowooww Maryam back with a BANG 😲

OMG AWESUM interview <3..

For some reason, I find this pic extremely funny 🀣

Sorry but yeah πŸ˜†.. My cute lil Angel Shwetoo grew up and now using Lappy ahahaha 🀣

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Wowowooww Maryam back with a BANG 😲

OMG AWESUM interview <3..

For some reason, I find this pic extremely funny 🀣

Sorry but yeah πŸ˜†.. My cute lil Angel Shwetoo grew up and now using Lappy ahahaha 🀣

Yeah Guddi i m back with a BANG!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  Btw why do you find this pic funny........??? πŸ˜‰ Kahin iss liye toh nahi that Shweta looks like a beginner who has started to use lap top 😳ROFL  But yeah Shwetoooooooooooo is veryyyyyyyyy cute 😳😳😳  I just loved her chat..........πŸ‘  And also her pics πŸ˜†
Heyyyyyyyyy Guddi also see the  previous posts on page 104 πŸ˜‰.........Guess you havnt seen those......... πŸ˜›Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Lolz.. no yaar.. But .. Ok I will discuss those in pms and YM chats 🀣 Because I really cant match her up with a Laptop πŸ˜† Woh bhi HP 😳..

☺️

Lolz.. no yaar.. But .. Ok I will discuss those in pms and YM chats 🀣 Because I really cant match her up with a Laptop πŸ˜† Woh bhi HP 😳..

☺️

Heyyyyyyy Guddi mind blowing siggie πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Just tooooooooooooo good 😍 Btw this was one of my favourite scenes of PRB EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed Ufff !!! Uff!!! Kya acting thi by Shonit πŸ‘Embarrassed  And Guddi dear just get over her Lap top yaar ROFL You see Shweta ne taraqi kar li hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Marz chcked all ur posts 🀣

Man.. The photoshoot wale forgot to tell her to remove the paper wrapper from the keyboard 🀣

I told u something's funny in the whole pic πŸ€ͺ

Marz chcked all ur posts 🀣

Man.. The photoshoot wale forgot to tell her to remove the paper wrapper from the keyboard 🀣

I told u something's funny in the whole pic πŸ€ͺ

Oh acha so you were talking abt that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oho Guddi tum bhi na bas toooooooooooo much ho ROFLROFL  I m laughing sooooooooooo hard πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Guddi ji your observation is gr888888888888888 πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† Guess this is Shweta's brand new Lappy πŸ˜‰ROFL Tabhi wrapper nahi uttara ab tak πŸ˜›   Oh god Agle janam Shweta ko thoda samajhdar keeejo πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†   Our silly silly Shweta πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›