.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~ Kasauti Prerna ki - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Farzu sorry yaar typo ho gaya kya tum bhi 🀣

Checked and replied.. And agree Faraan.. but never mind.. Jab hausle ho buland toh kya something something πŸ˜†.. Dont let those suckers sue ur account [πŸ˜ƒ

And hiiii Fazy how r u ?πŸ˜ƒ
Arre Mishti i was joking PLZ CHECK REPLY
I'm still here. πŸ˜ƒ Haven't gone yet. πŸ˜†

Haven't watched ZKJ or been in that forum. Love Total Wipeout since Richard Hammond is the host in the UK.
Originally posted by njo921

yeah i saw the ZKJ forum.... in raja's AT they discuss shweta but honestly they all sound so lame! πŸ˜† they know raja is a loser but r just supporting him cuz they dont like shweta!!
anyways like always love her or hate her u just cant ignore her!!! πŸ˜›

i watched ZKJ and it is the worst show ive ever seen! srk's hosting is horrible and the show is really boring! since there r like 28 ppl on the show everyone is so insignificant!

bigg boss 4 was great!!! and shweta ruled that show! they camera was on her 75% of the time!!!πŸ˜†

Shweta ke mast mast do nainnnnn unke dil ka le gayeee chain😳

Cant get over the D-syndrome urf over-obsessionπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I ENJOY that totallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Any kind of Fanfiri is a good fangiri 🀣

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I'm still here. πŸ˜ƒ Haven't gone yet. πŸ˜†

Haven't watched ZKJ or been in that forum. Love Total Wipeout since Richard Hammond is the host in the UK.

m slowly n gradually lil bit Jenny fan nowπŸ˜†
U hated her as Riddhima didn't u? πŸ˜†

I haven't watched ZKJ yet, will probably watch when it comes on TV in the UK.
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

U hated her as Riddhima didn't u? πŸ˜†

Oh Riddhima still sucks doesnt sheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Jenny is goodπŸ˜‰ Both as an actor + entertainerπŸ˜ƒ.. Was watching few epis of KZK.. Oh my GOSH ! She rocked as Sne**😳 Specially where she delivers her dialog in the scene where she gets to know Rish is not her real dad😳 Such amazing masterpiece acting😳

Btw RR won Filmfare too😳 Hope Shweta joins him in Next Yr😭
😳
Originally posted by njo921

yeah i saw the ZKJ forum.... in raja's AT they discuss shweta but honestly they all sound so lame! πŸ˜† they know raja is a loser but r just supporting him cuz they dont like shweta!!
anyways like always love her or hate her u just cant ignore her!!! πŸ˜›

i watched ZKJ and it is the worst show ive ever seen! srk's hosting is horrible and the show is really boring! since there r like 28 ppl on the show everyone is so insignificant!

bigg boss 4 was great!!! and shweta ruled that show! they camera was on her 75% of the time!!!πŸ˜†
Not only in Raja AT.. they r discussing Shweta even in akaashdeep saigal AT..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nd akaashddeep AT name is also enigma..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

m slowly n gradually lil bit Jenny fan nowπŸ˜†
i like jenny nd malaika arora sense of dressing.. if i only talk abt dressing den their dressing is far far better den Shweta's..!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Not only in Raja AT.. they r discussing Shweta even in akaashdeep saigal AT..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nd akaashddeep AT name is also enigma..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Oh is it 😲 CopydogsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even TOI copied our title of Enigma for Madhuri😳😳 Hum toh phamous ho gayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways jokes apartπŸ˜† It shows their desperation for our attentionπŸ˜† Good that we dont care much except making funπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

i like jenny nd malaika arora sense of dressing.. if i only talk abt dressing den their dressing is far far better den Shweta's..!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oh really ? And I thought Shweta beats only 3 people in this world in sense of dressing.. that is MAK and JW and Rani Mukherjee..

When I see these three, I feel proud of STπŸ˜†πŸ˜†