Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: njo921

i must say shweta is always in the news!! πŸ˜†

the media loves shweta!!! she isnt even divorced yet and they already got her married to abhinav!!!

Yup yeh sub kuch dekh kr mujhe abhishek aiswariya rai ki shaadi yaad aa gayi..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
OK going now, chat to u's all later. Enjoy Faraan's new videos.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Yup yeh sub kuch dekh kr mujhe abhishek aiswariya rai ki shaadi yaad aa gayi..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

media was trying to explain y raja is acting psycho! but they should know by now that hes just a loser who likes creating problems every other day! πŸ˜†

palak looks really happy with abhinav and shweta in the pics posted by mariam!! πŸ˜ƒ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

OK going now, chat to u's all later. Enjoy Faraan's new videos.

Old videos bt in a new channel..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Guys can any1 giv me dat shweta pic which i was using in my old YT account... i want dat back...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail

media was trying to explain y raja is acting psycho! but they should know by now that hes just a loser who likes creating problems every other day! πŸ˜†

palak looks really happy with abhinav and shweta in the pics posted by mariam!! πŸ˜ƒ

Very true..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Nitu hav u checked ZKJ forum.. 4 da 1st time today i went dere nd in every AT shweta was being discussed..!!!😲😲
Some people r still obssessed with her dat they r taking her name in other actor AT's..!!!πŸ˜† i thnk abhi tak yeh baat bardaasht nai hui kuch logon say abi tak k shweta bigg boss jeet gayi hai..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

i must say shweta is always in the news!! πŸ˜†

the media loves shweta!!! she isnt even divorced yet and they already got her married to abhinav!!!

Jab pyar and obsession hadh se zyada ho aur hamare pyar ko bhi cross kar jaaye, usse D-syndrome kehte hai😳 U forgot BB forumπŸ˜†? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

D-Syndrome affected hai.. Lets pray they Get Well SoonπŸ˜›
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Very true..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Nitu hav u checked ZKJ forum.. 4 da 1st time today i went dere nd in every AT shweta was being discussed..!!!😲😲
Some people r still obssessed with her dat they r taking her name in other actor AT's..!!!πŸ˜† i thnk abhi tak yeh baat bardaasht nai hui kuch logon say abi tak k shweta bigg boss jeet gayi hai..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is it ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I guess they want us to report them or react to those lameness like desperatelyπŸ˜† But like we all are ignoring, it's causing itching to themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Itchguard lagaao, mast ho jaaoπŸ˜›
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Is it ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I guess they want us to report them or react to those lameness like desperatelyπŸ˜† But like we all are ignoring, it's causing itching to themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣
Yeah..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nd sonia ji wahaan entry maar chuki hain..🀣🀣
Thank God shweta is not in dat show nd mujhe shweta bashing bardaasht nai karni paregi..πŸ˜†
Waise abhi tak us forum mei Mods nai aye isilye sub paagal huey parey hain..!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣
Yeah..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nd sonia ji wahaan entry maar chuki hain..🀣🀣
Thank God shweta is not in dat show nd mujhe shweta bashing bardaasht nai karni paregi..πŸ˜†
Waise abhi tak us forum mei Mods nai aye isilye sub paagal huey parey hain..!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope JW fanz give them toughest time everπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But anyways I dont have much time to think abt useless and meaningless people πŸ˜† So I choose to ignore πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As long as Shweta aint doing any show, I dont enter a forumπŸ˜†

But yes, I miss fightsπŸ˜† Life is so boringπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

yeah i saw the ZKJ forum.... in raja's AT they discuss shweta but honestly they all sound so lame! πŸ˜† they know raja is a loser but r just supporting him cuz they dont like shweta!!
anyways like always love her or hate her u just cant ignore her!!! πŸ˜›

i watched ZKJ and it is the worst show ive ever seen! srk's hosting is horrible and the show is really boring! since there r like 28 ppl on the show everyone is so insignificant!

bigg boss 4 was great!!! and shweta ruled that show! they camera was on her 75% of the time!!!πŸ˜†