Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
star parivaar awards 2011 are February 24th in Macau!!!!! 😲

i hope shweta goes!!!! 😃 prerna needs to be there!!!
Sonam.B thumbnail
hi guysss...tragic to see faran's channel being removed from youtube....it sucks..he uploaded so many videos from kzk n other shweta shows...all gone now...
feeling sorry for u faraan
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Remember Priyadarshini Singh, supposedly a social activist and the youth leader of a political party, and one of the girls vying for Rahul Mahajan's hand in Rahul Dulhania Le Jayenge. Well, the Miss Queen of Blah from Varanasi is back in our lives and in action. She is part of Imagine's forthcoming show, Zor Ka Jhatka and already had some off-screen action with the incorrigible Raja Chaudhary who allegedly misbehaved with her. She, of course, slapped him hard! 
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyyyyyyyy HI guyz........How  r you all 😉..........Got to knw that Faran's  youtube channel has been removed 😡😭..........This is sooooooooo disgusting 😡🤢 ........ it had sooooooooo many videos of Shweta n KZK  ......... All deleted 😭............Faran must have worked rly hard to uplaod all those videos 😒..............Gosh!!! this is such a bad news 😡............I feel bad for you Faran 😭..........Uss main toh Shweta ki kahin kisi roz , JKBH aur pata nahi kaun kaun si videos thii...........😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Sonia3

are u coming to ZKJ forum ?

Hey Sonia how  r you and  why dont you visit this FC  frequently........??? 😕 And yesterday i went to ZKJ forum........All the Shweta bashers in the BB4 forum have shifted there  And to my amusement they are still bashing Shweta there in their posts 😲 ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Cant believe yeh log kabhi nahi sudhren ge  Desperate ppl 🤢 They have made an AT for that looser Raja "Irresisitable Raja Chaudhary " 🤢😆😆 Jahan woh Shweta ko bhi bash karte hain...........🤢😡 Thatz why now i wont visit that forum  @ Sonia if you visit that forum toh Shweta bashers ko jawab zaroor dena..............😉😆 Jis tarah BB forum main deti thi 😛 Yeh tumhara farz hai 😆😆 And they have also copied Shweta's ATz name " ENIGMA " for Aakash deep saigal AT  as "ENCHANTING ENIGMA OF AAKASH " 😕 Cheaterz 🤢

We are in love, not married: Abhinav

Divya Pal, TNN, Feb 2, 2011, 12.00am IST
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
Reduce font size
Increase font size
Share on Hotklix
Share on Messenger
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Yahoo Buzz!
Share on Digg
Share on Reditt
Google Bookmarks Newsvine
Live Bookmarks Technorati
Yahoo Bookmarks Blogmarks
Del.icio.us ApnaCircle
inShare
Tags:Shweta Tiwari|manoj tiwari|Abhinav Kohli
Shweta Tiwari and Abhinav Kohli
Just a few days back, actor Shweta Tiwari was in news when Raja Chaudhary barged into her house in Mumbai and assaulted her and Abhinav Kohli (her friend). Shweta, who had recently won the reality show "Bigg Boss", continues to hog headlines. If rumours doing the rounds are anything to go by then Shweta and Abhinav have tied the knot already.

According to the reports, the duo got married in a private ceremony that too before Shweta entered the "Bigg Boss" house. But Abhinav refutes the rumours. He said, "I'm not even aware of the wedding. When and where did this happen and who all were invited? I have absolutely no clue where these rumours are coming from! The day it happens, people will get to know. But, as of now we aren't married. I agree, Shweta has confirmed her love for me and I too love her for she is the most pious lady I have ever come across in my life. But wedding will take some time. And people also need to acknowledge the fact that her divorce hasn't been finalised yet. Once that happens only then can we think of tying the knot," he said.

manoj tiwari, Bigg Boss' ex-contestant, too said the wedding is not possible, not at least right now, but for a different reason. "I have consciously maintained distance from her after "Bigg Boss" got over. Maine hi unse doori banake rakhi hain. However, I don't find there is any truth in the reports. Abhinav, mujhe pata hai unke ghar main aate jaate hain. Mujhe toh Shweta ne bataya tha ki Abhinav unke bhai jaisa hai. She had told me this even before we entered the "Bigg Boss" house and also when we were a part of the show," he said. Shweta remained unavailable for comment.
Originally posted by: Prernatic

We are in love, not married: Abhinav

Divya Pal, TNN, Feb 2, 2011, 12.00am IST
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
Reduce font size
Increase font size
Share on Hotklix
Share on Messenger
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Yahoo Buzz!
Share on Digg
Share on Reditt
Google Bookmarks Newsvine
Live Bookmarks Technorati
Yahoo Bookmarks Blogmarks
Del.icio.us ApnaCircle
inShare
Tags:Shweta Tiwari|manoj tiwari|Abhinav Kohli
Shweta Tiwari and Abhinav Kohli
Just a few days back, actor Shweta Tiwari was in news when Raja Chaudhary barged into her house in Mumbai and assaulted her and Abhinav Kohli (her friend). Shweta, who had recently won the reality show "Bigg Boss", continues to hog headlines. If rumours doing the rounds are anything to go by then Shweta and Abhinav have tied the knot already.

According to the reports, the duo got married in a private ceremony that too before Shweta entered the "Bigg Boss" house. But Abhinav refutes the rumours. He said, "I'm not even aware of the wedding. When and where did this happen and who all were invited? I have absolutely no clue where these rumours are coming from! The day it happens, people will get to know. But, as of now we aren't married. I agree, Shweta has confirmed her love for me and I too love her for she is the most pious lady I have ever come across in my life. But wedding will take some time. And people also need to acknowledge the fact that her divorce hasn't been finalised yet. Once that happens only then can we think of tying the knot," he said.

manoj tiwari, Bigg Boss' ex-contestant, too said the wedding is not possible, not at least right now, but for a different reason. "I have consciously maintained distance from her after "Bigg Boss" got over. Maine hi unse doori banake rakhi hain. However, I don't find there is any truth in the reports. Abhinav, mujhe pata hai unke ghar main aate jaate hain. Mujhe toh Shweta ne bataya tha ki Abhinav unke bhai jaisa hai. She had told me this even before we entered the "Bigg Boss" house and also when we were a part of the show," he said. Shweta remained unavailable for comment.

Lolzzz at Manoj Tiwari's statement 😆😆 What does he think of himself 🤢🤢😡 Maine khud hi Shweta se dooori banaye rakhi hai 🤢 As if she is dying to get close to him 🤢😆 Who would like to get close to that Manoj Tiwari 😡😕
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Raveena, Sohail in a comedy show

Neha Maheshwri, TNN, Feb 2, 2011, 12.00am IST

An upcoming comedy reality show on a leading TV channel is said to have roped in some big Bollywood faces as participants.

Kirron Kher, Sohail Khan and Raveena Tandon Thadani have been signed on as the team leaders and the fourth team leader could just be Arshad Warsi or Boman Irani. Anil Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor have both been approached to don the grandmaster's hat. There will be TV actors too on the show including Pooja Gor,  Shweta Tiwari, Rashmi Desai along with stand-up comedians.
Shweta and family with DJ Ronit in Pune ............

Shweta's autograph to DJ Ronit .........

Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz alooot 4 sharing da pics mariam..🤗🤗🤗

actually mera kal ka net chal nai raha tha dats y i was'nt able to come her.. bt finally chal gaya nd now i'm again gonna upload shweta videos on yotube in my new account..😳😆