.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~ Kasauti Prerna ki - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20110168251&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=television&nid=82490

Rumours of Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari tying the knot secretly with 'close friend' Abhinav Kohli have set the rumour mill turning.

According to reports, the couple tied the knot just before Shweta's stint in the Bigg Boss house, in a private ceremony. After weeks of strongly denying any romantic involvement with Abhinav, seems like the cat is finally out of the bag

Her ex husband Raja Chaudhary, whom the actress has accused of domestic violence more times than one, is getting increasingly protective of their daughter, Palak. Was that reason behind Raja's misbehavior at Shweta's home in Abhinav's presence recently?

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20110168251&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=television&nid=82490

Rumours of Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari tying the knot secretly with 'close friend' Abhinav Kohli have set the rumour mill turning.

According to reports, the couple tied the knot just before Shweta's stint in the Bigg Boss house, in a private ceremony. After weeks of strongly denying any romantic involvement with Abhinav, seems like the cat is finally out of the bag

Her ex husband Raja Chaudhary, whom the actress has accused of domestic violence more times than one, is getting increasingly protective of their daughter, Palak. Was that reason behind Raja's misbehavior at Shweta's home in Abhinav's presence recently?

i saw a really crappy article on twitter about this ..... hmmm but ndtv posted this too! anyways... i think its a rumor! its just over imaginative media people!!! 😆 hopefully shweta thinks long and hard before making decisions! she and raja arent even divorced yet so i serious doubt shes married to abhinav!😛
i loveeeeeee this performance at ita 2004!!! ❤️

shweta with various stars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmyNG5-xe0k

shweta enters at 4:20!!! the performance gets soooooooo much better when she enters!! 😃
Lolzzzz agreed Nitu <3.. 🤣

And most of the articles are made up :|.. Like Adaalat one 😆..

Anyways enjoy the day guys.. have a nice day byeeeeeeeeee <3
interesting news.... 😛

ok so Shirish Kunder (farah's husband) said on twitter that he is thinking of making a dance based film!!

sooo i tweeted saying choose shweta tiwari for the film shes a great dancer and actress!!!

then some other person copied my tweet and shrish ended up replying to her saying.... i agree 😃

but then some other person said to shirish arent u looking for new comers and then shrish tweeted that i just agreed in general not for the film... 😕

AT LEAST MY PR SKILLS R GETTING BETTER! 😆

HEY SHIRISH THINKS SHWETA IS TALENTED!!

i tweeted if a role fits shweta in the future pick her!!

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hey Guddi thanks for sharing the article...........😃 I wonder r they rly married???? 😲😲 It can be true coz Abhinac is mostly found at Shweta's house 😳😆 But whatz up with this Raja 😡 Now he is being protective towards Palak all of a sudden as if Palak has some danger from Abhinav  Atleast Abhinav is gentleman he is not like him 😕 I dun think Palak has any kind of harm/danger from Abhinav 😕 What pathetic thinking this man has 🤢🤢  
Originally posted by njo921

interesting news.... 😛

ok so Shirish Kunder (farah's husband) said on twitter that he is thinking of making a dance based film!!

sooo i tweeted saying choose shweta tiwari for the film shes a great dancer and actress!!!

then some other person copied my tweet and shrish ended up replying to her saying.... i agree 😃

but then some other person said to shirish arent u looking for new comers and then shrish tweeted that i just agreed in general not for the film... 😕

AT LEAST MY PR SKILLS R GETTING BETTER! 😆

HEY SHIRISH THINKS SHWETA IS TALENTED!!

i tweeted if a role fits shweta in the future pick her!!

Good job Nitu 👍🏼 I agree these days new comers are preferred more Confused Waise yehi to tragedy hai.........every one praises Shweta's talent but no one casts her in some lead role  Itz strange but itz true Confused Hope we get to see her in a big banner movie soon 😳😳
Hey guyz i got this pic at FB.............Shweta tiwari at Shirdi...........

Is any one here ???????  
Buzz is that Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari and beau Abhinav Kolhi have tied the knot.

The couple apparently wed in a private ceremony just before the telly actress entered the Bigg Boss house -- and that's why Shweta's ex-hubby Raja Chaudhary is getting very possessive about Palak, his daughter with Shweta.