.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~ Kasauti Prerna ki - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Fantastic VM, my twin. Can't call u by name, not used to calling my own name to someone else, πŸ˜† so I'll stick with my twin. πŸ˜† or recommend some nickname for u. 

Regarding the VM, love the song. Never get sick of it and the title is completely apt, ST is truly the dancing queen. Liked how u put our names up, maybe now people other than Faraan & Guddi will get noticed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
i landed up on this official star paarivar 2010 site today... idk how! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

but i found this poll!!!

POLL RESULTS
Which of these STAR Plus shows should have a sequel? (Total Votes Polled = 35280)
Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki
5%
Kasauti Zindagi Kay
70%
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
25%

70% ppl want kzk sequel!!!! πŸ₯³
i hope star plus pays attention to peoples wishes and ends up making kzk2!!!
great ya...everyone wants a sequel to kzkπŸ˜ƒ...I hated kyuki saas and kahani was intolerable for me..🀒
kasauti was the only daily soap dat i ever watched in my lifetime..and wud love to have a sequel wid d same cast ofcourse
but its not upto star plus to do so...its all in ekta kapoor's hands... and I am sure she would not even think abt making kzk 2 wid the same actors having all the nuisance and fights on d sets we heard of!!
OMG GREAT mix Farzanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜ƒ Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! AWESUM work ☺️

She is deffo dancing queen .. OMG keep makin πŸ˜ƒ
OMG KZK2 oh god if this ever happens i gonna get a heartattack..
i want to join this fc also...
how can i join????
Originally posted by Celina_

OMG KZK2 oh god if this ever happens i gonna get a heartattack..

Some of my friends have already started demanding this on our siteπŸ˜† But we are guessing that Kekta will do KZK2 once she gets to know where CK isπŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Some of my friends have already started demanding this on our siteπŸ˜† But we are guessing that Kekta will do KZK2 once she gets to know where CK isπŸ˜†
Hey Everyone LISTEN we want TOO SEE SHONIT ON STAR 1 VALENTINE SHOW PLZZ PUT YOUR REQUEST ON THE ARTICLE PLZZ
Heyyyyyyyyyyy guyz hw r you all......... Wassup???? πŸ˜‰ Whatz the new topic πŸ˜ƒ..........Requesting for KZK 2 πŸ˜† ......... Yeh kabhi nahiho paye ga until n unless Kekta mai ko akal aaye πŸ˜› ........ Btw koi nae news abt Shweta πŸ˜‰ .......... Yeh Shweta ki party kab hogi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......... Seemz like she has again gone into hibernation mode πŸ˜•..........Lazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy girl Shweta......πŸ€”πŸ€£
Mariam mai bhi kab ka party ka wait kr raha hun..

Bt shweta ki susti to khatm hoti hi nai..πŸ˜†