Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

27th Jan W.U.-phir milenge chalte chalte ;)

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Written Update

Hello ppl...The credit to the whole update goes to the member _naksh_ aka razia..A very close friend of mine.Smile
Im offcially done with updating...Wont be able to do it anymore...Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments .

(sachi, special jhappi to u babyHug..will miss ur commentsEmbarrassed)
bye from my sideHug

Part 1
Epi starts off with rajshri n nani n gayat3 sees them.she goes to them n makes them sit in the front..the singhania parivaar comes..n all sits..baisa come n rudely asks what made u remeber us..nani says she is leaving to go n came to meet u guys.gayatri goes for snacks n akshi follows so as Bma.baisa follows with the excuse of medicine.n nandini wants to go nani stops her

Part 2
gayatri n akshi r preparing..gayatri seems angry and bma come in she is angry at akshi n gayatri picks up for saying akshi told her n gayatri leaves n bma n akshi is talking to bma that they will all have to talk to mohit n do something...n baisa comes n shouts on her lungs that dont do anything
naitik goes upstairs as he has to go work..he checks files mohit msgs n says he wants to meet, naitik calls n says sorry not today..there are probs here i will call when things cool down. rukmini is trying to brainwash mohit against sighanias
naitik while going downstairs hears the arguments in the kitchen,he goes n say low down what will the guest think n baisa says ofcourse u dont care about your sis just ur saasre n wife..DJ comes in n shouts whats this...all leave to the front house

Part 3
all are back in the front with rajshri n nani,nani says she is leaving n wants to meet every1 never know wen she will return..she goes on praising akshi sayin that she keeps every1 happy at home n at saasre too..baisa buts in saying what happiness maybe at your home not here. nani says what akshi done.baisa says ask ur daughter n nani says no u tell me.baisa says look at nandini doesnt she has much sense in knowing not to get an older girl marry a younger boy.nani get upsets n shouts saying look at your own ppl pointing fingers at akshi..some1 do something n he blame on some1 else.All are shocked n embarassed.END

PRECAP: naitik tells something to baisa n baisa says ppl in this house has the little living their lives but not me..m leaving..she walks upsatirs leaving Dj shock n naksh feeling bad.

Edited by sia.k_1 - 26 January 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1snehasanjanamvatsarohini_2007Chetnakdambisloop118niki_pnpandey1oinkoinksaggi80sdavisanupamgzohrabanususan88giguserivanta29archie76ssanjanasriyapoojaashwinipatilladdooasiahearttina2minaJoshana458moonlightdirk41p@rasrgattuIp-AK4evertherimsimMadhavi_DiRachu.mvim916irene_cmushkan_2003_Nancy_daddysgirl786bookbrain007A HUGE FANDriftInfinitelycimba_deepshi__vinita_Adhervika-Raz-samicutesrk_kadzrahat_fahad8sanwARJRANSIDVARSK_Invincible_-.Shriya.-..Akaisha..NimbuMirchiRajinilicious

DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I'm delighted that she is finally (hopefully) leaving!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

f_raazilovesarun

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Sia...a big big Jappi form me too Darling...Hug 

and I will miss you & your update the most...Unhappy

BTW... Sia Darling...Tum aaj bhi ek din aage chal rahi ho...LOLLOL It's 26th Jan... Happy Republic Day dear...take care

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunSerendipity..

Priyanshi_143 Senior Member
Priyanshi_143
Priyanshi_143

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
thnkx for d update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks 
irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I hope the pain in the butt baisa leaves, rathheer have nani over baisa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarun

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
thanks sia.k_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index