India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 26 PR (Page 7)

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Hey di kay zhala ga? Plz commentary dene tabhvu nakus plz. mala avadte jevah tu tyana tombne marteBig smileLOL di manala layun gheu nakos plzzzzzzzz.  me kal bolle na tech aahe di mahun lok tujyavar tika kartat

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Kools, I did not mean it as a personal attack nor did I want to accuse you of being bad or unfair . I simply said I felt bad bcos I like the characters and if the CV's are moulding them in a way that forces people to go against them or be hard on them, then I feel bad for the characters cos they have so much potential. As simple as that. Your reasons for criticizing them are right and I said that even when I wrote it- I wrote that I agree with you.

Okay now I will be not let personal emotions come in while discussing the show. Sorry for spoiling your mood. Please continue the commentary the way you want it- we love it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Although I might not agree with all the other comments... but again a wonderful "drama" by Kool LOL. Oh this thread becomes so interesting with these "from the base" reports LOL ... I just suggested my friend Yelena to read them, and while she is not even watching the show and lives in Ukraine! ... it was quite entertaining for her Clap

Now as for the fat man ... I think anything in a husband can be forgiven and the relationship must and MUST be protected ... but "cheating/compulsive flirting or any such ultra cool signs"; "beating like dogs" and for some (including me) "drinking" ... CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN. No... it just is not possible!

Yes, Manav and Archana should add stars to their own life and forget other issues, but maybe they are just not those people who can keep their hands away from wiping off other people's tears Smile. Maybe I just like them too much, but I feel that they are just not those people who think about how people turn their faces away when their problems get solved. They just do good for others.

While I agree that they must not forget about themselves too. They must remember that before everyone else, and before everything else, they are supposed to care for each other and in future for their children. Nothing can take that away... no one (either her or his inlaws and the rest of the crew).

I somehow feel that Varsha gets everything without often deserving anything. But I guess its not very unrealistic for some people.

I am pro-life (as a Catholic) ... and I feel too that the child is faultless ... no meaning to give it away. No meaning to abort (a sin, and pervert murder to me).  Not to mention that normally when the child grows up, it will naturally want to know more of the mother and father. It might actually find inclination more towards the father, because no matter how he is - he did not want to give him/her up. This matters, no matter how a woman or community of anyone can think. The fat man didn't rape or anything. He maybe criminal, but when the relationship of father and child comes, he is still not away from his unborn child's side. This might not be agreeable to some, but I feel it is not something negligible.

koolsadhu1000

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Please continue the commentry the way you like .I don't always agree with all the points but then I always tell you that these are the things  what I like and the ones I don't agree with , I try not to mention them ....

I think it is better this way  , works well for me .....

The important thing is that we should all have fun in this forum and do what we like ....that's what we are here for in the first place ......Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
The fat man didn't rape or anything. He maybe criminal, but when the relationship of father and child comes, he is still not away from his unborn child's side. This might not be agreeable to some, but I feel it is not something negligible.

LOLLOLLOL This is for the underlined statement .
I so agree with this paragraph . Dharmu may be a jerk and a creep , but he may love his children . Now that wud be interesting to watch , coz i don't think he will allow Vaishali to take his child away from him .
prayas_ IF-Rockerz
prayas_
prayas_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
kool di,
sorry for commenting so late in ur commentary,
i m totally agreed with ur each & every point which u have mention in ur commentary,
bhags has no right to stop batawada for talking to the chumui,
one thing is clear the only which matter for bhags his archu & the dangerous karanjkars,
savita,dam.d & the little sachu hardly matters for him,either they will alive or dead,bhags wont concern for them at all,

kool di, i know that sometimes people have forget this thing that its only a serial,
kabhi kabhi they were attached so emotionally with the characters that they thought these characters are real & become the most vital part of their life,

kaash they can always remember this things serials & fictional characters can be the most vital part of their lives,
but in the end its only a one part.so its better for all of us as early as possible to understand this thing there is a small line & the big difference between a reel life & real life ,

Edited by acre - 27 January 2011 at 2:01pm

koolsadhu1000

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
koodi,plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss dont stop d commentary,its only reason tat i cum online,i just love reading ur commentary.plssssss dont stop.

koolsadhu1000

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
what kools are u gonna stop the commentary? u are the voice of the minority.. how can u stop Cry
infact i was waiting to read about today's episode .. and esp the precap.. its exactly wat u have be shouting hoarse about....! pls dnt stop.. i need to hear abt manav and his katir dari for his sasural...

Go to top