Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 26 PR (Page 6)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hi  Kools

Personally I felt Manav sent Dharmu away cos Vaishali had just been shocked and hurt and he had seen her terrible state. Her mental setup was not fine, and in that state Dharmesh could have said anything to lie or convince her. Vaishali needed time to think things first and calm down- she was not in the state to take decisions for herself at that time, listen or reason enough, she was quite drained- and so he made one for her. He was  trying to protect Vaishu from Dharmu for the night I felt. I didn't find anything grossly wrong here. Maybe her wanted to tell her Madhuri's truth objectively FIRST, before Dharmesh lied to her and made up a sorry story. And for Vaishu to hear this, she needed to calm down first and think with an open mind about 'the other woman'- right now she would have just fumed and shouted hearing Madhuri's name. So he sent Dharmu away. That is what I understood by the way he talked to Dharmu

Even bringing her home, was very Manav and Archana like, if you know what I mean. I understand that best thing would have been to drop Vaishu at her home, but bringing her to the chawl home for one night,  I don't really have a big problem with that. Let her calm down and then go home in the morning to explain to the rest of the family, maybe- she had got a big shock and was drained physically and emotionally, had herself had said that she was tired in every sense, I somehow felt she was not really ready for another confrontation so soon. Doing it in the morning when she was pretty stronger would have been better . As of now, they haven't shown that they brought  her back to live with them.

I don't even have a problem with Manav Archana getting involved in this matter and handling Vaishali. See, I would have wanted Manav-Archana to act distantly and simply drop Vaishali home and make her see their goodness for herself than all those bakwaas dialogues, but that doesn't go with the characters of Manav and Archana. They put their personal differences aside during tragedies and help.And we have to admit, they are heavily involved in the matter now, even with regards to Madhuri. They know what has exactly happened with Madhuri and they can tell Vaishu about it objectively, before Dharmu tries any nasty tricks.

Agree with rest of your points. But I personally felt you went a bit hard on both Manav Archana by saying they like to take charge and play God, many a times, circumstances crop up which leave us a little stunned and we do not know what would be the right decision to make. I agree totally that it would have been better to tell Vaishu the truth earlier, but still, I don't know, I actually felt REALLY bad for Manav Archana when you wrote this. I know there are plenty  of examples you can give to support your words, but seriously I don't know why I just found it grossly wrong. I'm sorry if I hurt you, please don't think I'm trying to bash you. 

Then we differ . Simple .No offence taken .Like I said all contrary opinions r welcome .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

If this  was a realistic and  more sensible situation then Manav would have  at least called Vinod the very next day and told him about everything  but these days the focus of this  story is only on Manav , obviously due to TRPs and Sushant's  Star status  ...

We can say whatever we want , sitting her ...that Cvs should do this , Cvs should do that ..

The Cvs can turn and tell us ....we have to report to Ekta Madam and make money through TRPs .....you guys don't ....

I think all in all the show is looking up and I think it is very entertaining for me  right now ...I am going to let go for  some hiccups here and there ....as long  as I am enjoying it ...

Thank God Kool, you  and I are not working  for Ekta Kapoor ...then  hamari musibat aati ....Shocked

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 January 2011 at 7:38pm

enigma6

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

Great Comments Kools.
Dharmu running on the Dombivili roads and losing two kilos !!! Wow . 
He should in fact thank Manav for lodging the complaint in thefirst place. Or else who wud lose so much in a  night!!??Wink
Agree with most of ur points but do not agree with the following one on vaishu and her child.

Did he even wonder if Vaishali WANTED the baby ? What if Vaishali was PRO CHOICE where the issue of abortion was concerned ? Manav and Archu r clearly ANTI ABORTION but then thats THEIR personal choice .What if Vaishali was pro choice like Varsha and wud have preffered opting to abort , make a clean break and start afresh by remarrying or something ? Thats HER CHOICE TO MAKE , NOT ARMAN"S . Wasn't she entitled to know as early as possible so she cud have that choice ?

Weren't we all livid when Varsha aborted her child ? Didnt we all sympathise with the unborn soul ? Your statement suggests that if Vaishu had wanted she could have aborted the child.  Whether Varsha , Shravni or vaishu do it,  abortion is totally unjustified. Perhaps it is justified ( I  shudder to think ) in cases where mentally deranged women are impregnated and in case of rape victims who may not be in the right frame of mind to accept the baby. 

Even if Vaishu tired to do something like that Arman have every right to  stop her from doing it. After all such hasty decisions taken in a fiit of anger might make on regret later just as in Varshu's case. 

My take is that Vaishu has no right to abort the baby.  

Yes Archu may be right in not telling her owing to  her initial stages of pregnanacy, but she shud have told her parents at least.This is something that shudnt have been hidden.

Sorry if I have offended  you with my POV. HAv a nice  day.

The Varsha post was done by me . But even there , although I have URGED not to abort .......I do accept that it is ultimately something that cannot be FORCED .

Personally I am anti abortion .But not by using coercion . The choice is the womans .I wud however , if I was counselling or advising someone , strongly urge never to abort as it is a human life .

As I study the characters ..........I find Varsha and Vaishali PRO CHOICE but Manav and Archana Anti Abortion . My only point is .......her choices shudnt be taken away from her . Its hER LIFe and she has a right to know if her husband is a bigamist .

I see Manav Archana making many decisions for her . Not telling her about the bigamy , perfectly ok with NEVER telling her and allowing her to lead a life of LIES , then telling her U wud have harmed urself and the baby . Well Thats not their decision to make . Its Vaishu's . I find them very controlling in a good kinda way .

I wud have preferred if they had told her the truth with proofs and later TALKED to her about not aborting the baby by giving valid reasoning . As a matter of fact , Its Varsha who will fyi convince her not to do abortion by giving examl;e of herown mistake .

An opinion must be changed by valid reasoning , not by coercion . At the end of it  one must realise that to EACH HIS OWN .

Thats all .No offence taken , every contrary opinion welcome and these r sensitive topics so difference of opinion is bound to be there .

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Cvs are not idiots ....but they have their own limitations and we have to keep that in mind as well....
Right now everyone knows that the sensible thing would be to send vaishali home , let Sulochna and Manohar look after her  and let Vinod confront Dharmesh when he comes to see vaishu ....but Kool , who wants to see Vinod confronting Dharmesh or Manohar confronting Dharmesh ......LOLLOL

No one my dear ......no takers for such sensibilities Thumbs Down

But A  calm , composed and a brave hero like Manav taking on a scum and rescuing the damsel in distress ( vaishu this time  ) now you  are talking  ...Thumbs Up ...good TRPs ...show staying in top 3 and Ekta Madam happy ...CVs jobs  safe and secure ....Approve

All is well then .....
Apparantly that lady is so bad that one day she fired 25 of her writers in one meeting .So have a heart ..These guys know everything but they have to keep TRPs high or else ....Ouch

That's what I am trying to tell you that a lot of time sensibilities are compromised on for the sake of TRPs and I think we should just try and have as much fun as we can have as long as we are here ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 January 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6viram

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Cvs are not idiots ....but they have their own limitations and we have to keep that in mind as well....
Right now everyone knows that the sensible thing would be to send vaishali home , let Sulochna and Manohar look after her  and let Vinod confront Dharmesh when he comes to see vaishu ....but Kool , who wants to see Vinod confronting Dharmesh or Manohar confronting Dharmesh ......LOLLOL

No one my dear ......no takers for such sensibilities Thumbs Down

But A  calm , composed and a brave hero like Manav taking on a scum and rescuing the damsel in distress ( vaishu this time  ) now you  are talking  ...Thumbs Up ...good TRPs ...show staying in top 3 and Ekta Madam happy ...CVs jobs  safe and secure ....Approve

All is well then .....

That's what I am trying to tell you that a lot of tiem sensibilities are compromised on for the sake of TRPs and I think we should just try and have as much fun as we can have as long as we are here ....

Thanks for the advice .

Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Kools, Aaj koi discussion nahi kiya about what you think on my POV?

Kools, did I hurt you? I'm sorry!! Arey see I behave like an emotional fool at times. So naturally I feel bad whenever these characters are lambasted. There's nothing new here. Ab they have done mistake toh naturally they will be blasted by all.

Please Kools, sorry!!! I didn't  mean to hurt you!!! I'm a fool! Forgive the fool!

koolsadhu1000

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! she went do pregnant lady shout like this?Confused

CHUP KARO VAISHALI thundered Bhags LOLLOL

Bhags stepped in the middle between him and Vaishu with folded arms , taut jaw and a quixotic look in his eyes . LOLLOL

Its Every Inch MY BUSINESS declared Bhags . Vaishu is my BEHEN . So what if she calls me MANHOOS . So what if she even Slaps me in the future . So what if she even SPITS on my face .So what if SHE doesn't consider me HER BHAI . I consider her my BEHEN . I won't allow u to do KHILWAAD with her life . Go Batatawada . Ur days r numbered .ROFLROFL

COME NA VAISHU she invited her sister My house is CHOTA but u can live here ARAM SE .LOLLOL

Vaishu apologised to BHAGS . JEEJOO ! WackoMy BEHEN !LOL

JEEJU !LOL

BEHEN !LOL

Listen bugger , this is PATI PATNI MAMLA OK .Neither r u MY PATNI [ Thank God for that]  nor r u Her PATI . { Thank God for THAT too .} So BUTT OUT . snapped BatatawadaROFL .

Do not cause strain
on my poor brain
or else it will
derail like a train !

sang poor Batatawada to the imaginary Karanjkars LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ajit stood GUARANTEE for Manav . Thats HUGE . No one does this .Jiyo TigerClapCoz if his business fails that Narendra bhai will cut Ajit's throat not Manavs .LOLLOL I hope Manav gives Ajit a slice of cake too .Smile  

Gr8 commentary diClap The jeeju-behen part was hilarious LOL
Manav becomes manav jeeju for vaishu very conveniently wen she wants . So flipflopping Thumbs Down
Ma sis says wat arman did is ok for now since vaishu had suddenly got a shocker from dharmu i tried explaining her tat  den she told abt sulo's astma attack LOL.
I do agree arman shld have taken vaishu to her parents bcoz in such cases one must inform d parents as they r experienced n can guide their children through thick n thin.
One more thng y would sulo get ashtma attack after knowing dharmu's truth. She shld b mature enough to handle her daughter in this situation. Attack is not d solution everytime .It isnt vaishu's fault .
Vaishu wasnt right saying i don't want this baby. Y baba uski kya galti hai???? If at all she wants this dharmesh chapter to b closed she shld first talk to dharmesh bcoz mayb den tat batatwada will try to harm her as u say he only want his waaris.
Ajit rocked di!!!!!!!!! This guy is gonna rise manav from d slums Cool Don't u worry di. I will chop of tat narendra bhai if he harms ajit ApproveLOL
Wonder wen dey will show abt vandu's track n ATTA. This is going in head ,ab vaishu ki problem khatam hogi nahi aur varsha aa jayegi jeeju jeeu karte Sick!!!!!!Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
There is no question of taking offence or forgiving .  Its just that I don't want to argue anymore  with people who are so involved with characters that they start feeling 'bad' or 'hurt' when they r critiqued . I have decided to withdraw from the discussion when people mention it to me that they r hurt by my comments . Why give them more hurt ?
The commentary is given in a fun spirit to make people laugh . Also the sarcasm is intended for cVS to notice their flaws in case they r reading . The purpose of the commentary never was to hurt people's feelings . Since the commentary is my creation , my opinions form a part of it too . I don't view this show with any character craze at all , for me its just a story and hence I have no problem critiquing any character if I find its doings slightly ridiculous .
If I critique Archana , I critique Manav too . I have critiqued my best character Varsha immensely and also Savita in the past . From praising Damodar I have gone to blasting him . I can do so coz I am not attached to any character .

I went easy on Shravani not coz I loved her but coz there was a hate club for the character in the forum . I somehow cannot relate to that . What is there to 'love' about any character ? Nothing ! Neither am I that young enough to have crushes on the actor or actresses .

But recently things have changed a lot in the forum . I find people taking things too personally .  The comments I have received are
You hate Archana [ A most common comment ]

You are Archana basher

Purposeful silences or faces when i try to explain I dont hate her

You r biased

At least we r directly biased u PRETEND to be unbiased

Ur spiteful

So 'sad' that ur this way

glee  is expressed if i have a difference of opinion with sumone and that person is kind of congratulated

My comments r found to be 'grossly unfair' although I never ever say that the craze for these characters is grossly overbound and that my comments r MY comments from my perspective . These same people who accuse me of being unfair to their characters talk very meanly of other characters mind u . Comments like its time for Savita to conk off , Manav is an old woman etc etc r very common . I never say that these comments hurt or r unfair coz I believe to each his own .

I used to ignore it . I took it laughingly . Never did I hold it against anyone , I even chose NOT to retort recently and bowed out as I wanted peace for a friend . That was a real effort for me as that attack was particularly vicious and personal .

Now I have decided not to explain or argue when people expressly tell me that their feelings r hurt . I loved discussing the SHOW . From various POVs . That was my timepass . Just the way one does it over a cup of tea , with a laugh .

I cannot change my opinions to suit the feelings of everyone . I have always given them honestly .  So currently I have two options

Speak mildly and not with my usual sharpness ..but then flavour of Kools commentary will be gone .

Or stop the commentary altogether as it hurts people more than making them laugh .

This is my last explanatory post about my comments . Henceforth I will give no explanations . I will simply say Lets agree to disagree if I encounter any opinion that tells me the member is HURT .

This is not for young niki who I respect a lot and who has always discussed the show with fervour that I shared .. Its for everyone .

I request all not to apologise or send me any pms on this topic . I feel particularly sad when someone apologises etc . Please .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 27 January 2011 at 8:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetFifishootingstar27ektarfapyarprayas_

Go to top