India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 26 PR (Page 4)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
vaishu is going through a tough time. if vaishu was to go to sulochana's house in the middle of the night, wouldnt a mother's heart worr.
 a sister's support, love and affection might do wonders than mothers. i am not saying dont go to your mother or dont confide in her, but sometimes sister's love and support  has the desired effect as well. vaishu can stay with archu for a couple a days, calm herself down, and TALK to dharmesh. 
i know many wil disagree with me, but i think staying with arman for couple of days, stablize herself and move on is a good choice of action.

My dear ........WHEN will the time be exactly right to break the ugly truth ? Which factor is going to change ...........whether the news r told NOW or LATER ?

Will Sulo be ANY less ASTHMATIC if the news is broken in two days ?

Will Manohar 's heart condition miraculously improve in two days ?

Will Vaishu not abort her baby in two days if he really puts her mind to it ? She and Varsha r clearly PRO CHOICE .By hiding facts . ARMAN were taking away her choices from her , thank god Dharmu was found out .

Manavs call got the truth out by MERE COINCIDENCE . Its coz of ARMAN that Vaishu got a double shock infact . The way the truth came to her was like a cascade of waterfall .

As far as Manju being permanent ugly feature of K home , well , what can one do about it ?

look at the lifestyle Vaishu is accustomed to . This room doesnt even have a toilet .they use a common toilet .Is that good for a pregnant woman accustomed to a higher standard of living ? It doesnt even have a fan . Mosquitoes bite in such suburbn areas and various epidemics r afloat .

On any level , it is not appropriate for Vaishu to live there . The man earns only 8000 Rs , how will he even provide her adequate nutrition ? I wudnt have said anything If Archna had taken up that job with Swati .

But she HASNT .Isnt this burdening Manav ?Isnt this stretching it a bit too far ? I think so . At the most a night , then she shud go either to her inlaws to tell the whole story or her parents .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiTanyaz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
What Ajit did today was HUGE . If Manav becomes a success , He cannot repay him enuf .
No one stands guarantee so quickly ........NO ONE .Even relatives , one's own real bro  Won't coz Standing guarantee means incurring financial responsibility . If Manv is unable to pay loan , and the interest rates pile up , That Narendra Bhai will KILL Ajit . With a KNIFE .
Not to mention Rasika who will now sit on his head and blast the hell out of him .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiharpkaurektarfapyarTanyaz

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
haan yar tanya di...dey shd do more nakhras...yar kuch to self esteem chaiye na...i m fine with archu bein all ovr vaishu cuz shez his sister..afterall manav iz her jiju.....& he deservez respect frm every member of d family...vaishu wanted a lotz of respect for dharmu...she gt angry bt d slap incident...she even broke her relationz with archu wen she slaped dharmu..& how can archu & manav say dey hve 4gotten it all abt it....

& i agree with kool..manav owe big time 2 ajit...no1 does dis in deze days....m soo proud of ajit 2dai..i just hope ajit & vandhu live happily & he never becomez negative

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ektarfapyar

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Kools great COmmentary ( henceforth shortened as KGC ) 

i agree with most of ur arguments except that i think its ok if vaishu stayed with armaan for 1 night but after that its in very ones best interest that she going to her mom. i mean as she is preg and that too in initial months her health will be sensitive so its better she has the care of her mom also parents need to be told asap both dharmesh and vaishu. if at all vaishu needs sisterly support its better to go over to varsha. cvs are doing this only to show arman mahanta.. wat they dnt understand is we do get already how great armaan are .. we just wish to see him normal more realistic...

wat i dnt understand is why no one asked dharmesh for explanation. i understand vaishu is shocked but the 1st thing any wife or women who loves a man will give her man a chance to explain his side of the story what ever she might have seen with her own eyes. how come no one wanted to ask dharmesh why he was doing so.? 

i feel arman wld have lessened this blow on vaishu if they wld have told her much earlier and she wldnt have to find it this way. its more painful.

TiyaliDabulls23

vvasanthi Groupbie
vvasanthi
vvasanthi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I dont think it is a Pati- Patni ka maamla at all.. Vaishali is not recognised by law as Dharmesh's wife. 

naavaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vvasanthi

I dont think it is a Pati- Patni ka maamla at all.. Vaishali is not recognised by law as Dharmesh's wife. 

remains to be seen . I dont think Madhuri is his first wife . This marraige was done in front of society and witnesses . Madhuri seems to constantly talk of 'understanding' her position . I think Madhuri was a past error .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harpkaur

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]

Kools reporting from base :  Manav takes over in PR

1] Dharmesh may be a creep but he is Vaishu's husband and this INDEED is a PATI PATNI MAMLA . Whether to talk to him or no is entirely Vaishu's decision to make . Manav shud have not stepped in the middle blocking Dharmesh .  
2] Vaishali shud have been taken to her maayka .
3] Both the excuses Manav gave for not telling the truth to Vaishali earlier were wrong . 
The real truth is ARMAN like to take charge and play GOD . This is CVs way of making them mahaan .
Unless Vaishu and Dharmesh talk , no solution can
It wud have looked better if Manav had sensibly told Dharmu for tonite postpone the talks as she may miscarry . She was screaming from the pit of her stomach and wud have perhaps miscarried .But he cannot deny Dharmu the rights to want to talk to his wife altogether .
 /QUOTE]

Kool di  luv ya.. Tongue  .but guess i disagree on every point you made  Disapprove  

I think when Vaishali was hysterical, having just found out about everything in the way that she did..(still better than arman telling her) and when Dharmesh has in fact threatened people with harm, and he has ANGER all over him especially when he snarls...and most importantly  when  Vaishali DID NOT WANT TO GO WITH HIM,  Manav and Archu were perfectly within their rights to step in between  to protect her.  And Manav did in fact say she is in no condition to talk tonight...he never said he would prevent them from EVER talking...that doesn't even fit manav's character...

Vaishali should have in no way been taken to the K's in the middle of the night with this crisis...What's wrong with an older sister and bro in law (jeeju) taking responsibility in a family crisis.  Manav and Archu aren't saying she is going to live there forever, but that night at least until a obviously hysterical Vaishu can make some decisions.  She will go and tell them herself, which is how it should be...

Why do you think that whenever someone is cheating on someone it's the responsibility of other people to run and tell them or tell their family???  Personally Kools, i think that's terrible.  THAT is acting like God...not the other way around...  One needs to have respect for the integrity of the person being betrayed...in some cases they maybe don't want to know...to me the busy bodies and the "do-gooders" who want to SAVE THE RELATIONSHIP  BY BLURTING OUT HURTFUL TRUTHS..  are very very wrong...   Manav and Archana were absolutely right in not saying anything and Manav was right...it will come out by itself.

I simply loved Manav tonight...he was strong, calm, mature and in control and smiling in his confidence ....  I loved the interaction between Vaishu and him when she realized what a fool she had been in judging him.  I think her realization and asking forgiveness was completely sincere...and it was one of the sweetest moments i have seen on Indian TV...i will remember that scene always...

so...what can i say.....why so harsh with the K sisters?  They were young, immature, and now they are growing up.  I think Varsha will also come around.  If you can see the "real soul" of Savita, why not Vaishali ?.. btw...she is a terrific actress isn't she?

So, from me.. i guess you got the contrary opinions you are always welcoming   LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27Tiyali

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]

Kools reporting from base :  Manav takes over in PR

1] Dharmesh may be a creep but he is Vaishu's husband and this INDEED is a PATI PATNI MAMLA . Whether to talk to him or no is entirely Vaishu's decision to make . Manav shud have not stepped in the middle blocking Dharmesh .  
2] Vaishali shud have been taken to her maayka .
3] Both the excuses Manav gave for not telling the truth to Vaishali earlier were wrong . 
The real truth is ARMAN like to take charge and play GOD . This is CVs way of making them mahaan .
Unless Vaishu and Dharmesh talk , no solution can
It wud have looked better if Manav had sensibly told Dharmu for tonite postpone the talks as she may miscarry . She was screaming from the pit of her stomach and wud have perhaps miscarried .But he cannot deny Dharmu the rights to want to talk to his wife altogether .
 /QUOTE]

Kool di  luv ya.. Tongue  .but guess i disagree on every point you made  Disapprove  

I think when Vaishali was hysterical, having just found out about everything in the way that she did..(still better than arman telling her) and when Dharmesh has in fact threatened people with harm, and he has ANGER all over him especially when he snarls...and most importantly  when  Vaishali DID NOT WANT TO GO WITH HIM,  Manav and Archu were perfectly within their rights to step in between  to protect her.  And Manav did in fact say she is in no condition to talk tonight...he never said he would prevent them from EVER talking...that doesn't even fit manav's character...Today he stepped TWICE between her and Dharmesh before even looking at her face to see if SHE wanted top talk or no .  Who IS he .her father ?Her guardian ? WHO ?  Later even if he ALLOWS { !!!!!} Big deal ! nava , thats the LAW ! He is Vaishus husband , like it or not ! He is a creep , but its Vaishus choice to make , not Manavs , Never !

Vaishali should have in no way been taken to the K's in the middle of the night with this crisis...What's wrong with an older sister and bro in law (jeeju) taking responsibility in a family crisis.  Manav and Archu aren't saying she is going to live there forever, but that night at least until a obviously hysterical Vaishu can make some decisions.  She will go and tell them herself, which is how it should be...Did u read all my posts naava ? In one I have given complete explanation about how unsuitable that chawl is for Vaishu . I too have agreed for ONE NIGHT .I wud never advocate it for more than that .The guy isnt earning enuf to feed even two people .........he is heavily borrowing from others . BTW what will change in one night ?

Why do you think that whenever someone is cheating on someone it's the responsibility of other people to run and tell them or tell their family???  Personally Kools, i think that's terrible.  THAT is acting like God...not the other way around...  One needs to have respect for the integrity of the person being betrayed...in some cases they maybe don't want to know...to me the busy bodies and the "do-gooders" who want to SAVE THE RELATIONSHIP  BY BLURTING OUT HURTFUL TRUTHS..  are very very wrong...   Manav and Archana were absolutely right in not saying anything and Manav was right...it will come out by itself.In my opinion , this is ok for an outsider . If Swati .Archna's friend had come to know of Dharmus affair or Jay .........and they choose to keep quiet I can understand .But this rule DOES NOT APPLY TO FAMILY . I wud be furious with my own sister if she chose to keep silent about my husbands affair saying OH ONE DAY IT WILL COME OUT IN THE OPEN .Well That one day may shock me in a very bad way and I may die . Family and outsiders r two different things altogether , they cannot be described as DO GOODER BUSYBODIES . That term is for others , not family . What if Madhuris impregnation had been succesful and she had quietly gone back , huh , wud Archu allow her sister to safely deliver the child and continue having a life with Dharmesh ? How long naava ?

I simply loved Manav tonight...he was strong, calm, mature and in control and smiling in his confidence ....  I loved the interaction between Vaishu and him when she realized what a fool she had been in judging him.  I think her realization and asking forgiveness was completely sincere...and it was one of the sweetest moments i have seen on Indian TV...i will remember that scene always...Her realization was very CONVENIENT . It came when she herself lost it all and had nowhere to go .This same man had done ample things for her in the past too , she had conveniently forgotten them when she became rich . Today she conveniently remembered them , thats all .

so...what can i say.....why so harsh with the K sisters?  They were young, immature, and now they are growing up.  I think Varsha will also come around.  If you can see the "real soul" of Savita, why not Vaishali ?.. btw...she is a terrific actress isn't she? I am harsh with K sisters coz they r not consistent . Manav does a lot for them ALWAYS , they treat him like TRASH as it suits them and call him good when it suits them .Savitas love for him is CONSISTENT ...........thats the essential difference .Forget Manav , the K sisters r not consistent in even loving their own blood sister Archu . So quickly they judged her and hated her .

So, from me.. i guess you got the contrary opinions you are always welcoming   LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Yea I got . Thanks .They r welcome dear .Big smile But hey read ALL the posts ull understand me better . if not lets agree to disagree Smile

Go to top