India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 26 PR (Page 3)

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
arre yaar thank you kool di 4 d wondrful commentary...i cnt stop laughin at d thumbz up bottle LOL...

yar i kinda agree with d pati patni mamla...vaishu shd hve said all doze thingz instead of manav...i knw dharmesh iznt gud at all..bt jst imagine if it wz archu in d same kind of situation & he goez 2 tlk 2 her & vinod keep steppin in & nt lettin him tlk 2 archu..it wud b bad...it wud hve lukd way better if vaishu shd hve askd dharmesh 2 lve her alone & nvr show hiz face 2 her & tell him 2 go 2 hell....

& m happy dat ajit got manav deze 25,000 rupeez...i hope dey both become partnerz & become sucessful.

now varsha iz gna come storming into ArManz house & say thingz abt manav & archu...i want archu 2 slap varsha if she sayz 1 more bad thing abt manav

in my opinion manav shd hve given vaishu silent treatment...she needed 2 feel more guilty & think abt her actionz & especially d MANHOOS wrd...y does our bhags & holy archu 4give 2 easily....in a few dayz varsha iz gna cm with a long face & say taai mujhe galti ho gayi...i wud say galti my Censored foot

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22LuvSSeverektarfapyarkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Kool, did you notice , they even sleep with the doors open ...LOLLOL

I am so tired of that its so UNREAL ........especially in chawls in remote Dombivli areas , robberies take place even if u keep footwear outside the door . Men who come and go will look at Archu with BURI NAZAR .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiLuvSSeverTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Vaishu's jeeju,jeeju doesn't impress me.

.I am simply WAITING to see VARSHAS reaction ......she will sit on his chest and trottle his chubby jugular vein .

LOLLOLLOL

Di,again you rocked wit this.Surely fun.

Edited by umayal - 26 January 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
 my opinion manav shd hve given vaishu silent treatment...she needed 2 feel more guilty & think abt her actionz & especially d MANHOOS wrd...y does our bhags & holy archu 4give 2 easily....in a few dayz varsha iz gna cm with a long face & say taai mujhe galti ho gayi...i wud say galti my Censored foot

Exactly yaar harpie . If he had helped but given her silent treatment his self respect wud have increased , bhaav badh jaata . I havent liked his gushing over Vaishu at all .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTiyali

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6vishwapLuvSSeverektarfapyarTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I agrewith you Tiya ..It's good that she went with Archana ..Stay with manav and Archana for a few days and then when she has calmed down then go and tell her parents in a calm peaceful manner .One  is a heart patient and the other gets asthma attacks .....the sister in law is a monster .This house is the best place for vaishali right now ...

What a bad day Vaishu had ..first learn about Varsha and then this ..... 

She needs a shoulder to cry on and that has to be her sister Archana ...
When she calms down in a few days then she should  handle this maturely ..

Varsha , even after her image of Jhansi Ki Rani has never slapped anyone ...I want Dharmesh to be her first victim ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 January 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSevernaavaTiyali

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Tiya , for me Ajit is the best character  of Pavitra Rishta ...As a person I like him even more than Manav .....

Manav can be very unfair to those he thinks are mentally strong  and he is too emotional and  tolerates way too much .I didn't like hi mat all as a husband before bu tthat is getting  a lot better .......I am  also happy that he is begining to think big and has dreams of making it big .

Satish says he is a friend but he is sort of ' Out of sight out of mind ' kind of a guy ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 January 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverektarfapyarTiyali

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Harpie , manav and Archana  just do not know how to do nakhras ...
How many tiems I had  hoped that Archu would tell manav that he has hurt her and blah blah ....amnd all that but all she kept  doing  was telling him that he is the best thing  that happened to the world ...

Even the day she said yes to jaywant ....I wanted her to go and scream at manav and break up with him but she went and hugged him ....D'oh

They don't know how to show nakhras ..Manav shows Archu nakhras ....but Archu toh  bilkul hi bekaar hai ....Thumbs Down

Go to top