Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 26 PR (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

They r trying to make Manav a hero , but in reality , he has overstepped the bounds .

I told yo uthis before , didn't I ?
 It was an Archna show first but now Manav is the main focus .It is going  to be all about him now ...He will be shown as winning  against all those who put him down , as a romantic hero ( much younger image )  and doing well for himself ..
This change in direction is due to the raising popularity of the actor Sushant rajput ....That boy has won each and every award and he has this hot young image that all other channels are focussing on ...Zee is also going to do the same ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSevershootingstar27koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

RIght on Kools...

ArMan should have told atleast SulMan if not to Vaishu abt FBD and his alliance with Madhuri-Varun...

ArMan are shown to be god and Mahaan...Every character is ruined or silly decision in this serial is taken so ArMan can look Mahaan...

I agree FBD should have been given a chance to talk to Vaishu having ArMan present to make sure Vaishu is alright and FBD is not feeding any more lies..But butting in the way ULM did was not right...After all it is between Vaishu-FBD as they are in a relationship and her being prego...I would not call them Pati-Patni rishta as he is still married to Madhuri...But it is some type of Rishta between the two and they have all the right to talk to each other to make decision..

Yes FBD being father of Vaishu's child he has his parental right to the baby even though Vaishu leaves him and has a custody...FBD will be given the right by court to have his rights as a father...Unless he is proven to be a bad father...

CVs have no clue on reality how things are done in real life...They have some juvenile ideas and they depict them thru this serial which is soooooooooo ughhhhhhhhhh..

Vaishu should have been taken to Ks as SulMan are the parents and they know better what to do in supporting their daughter...ArMan aren't Vaishu's parents and they yet don't have any experience in handling situation like this...besides they are still fatichars who cant provide properly for themselves how the heck are they going to support prego Vaishu?

ULM borrowing money from some Bhai that Ajit knew is going to bring big legal problems in future...I have this gutt feeling...Not saying abt Ajit but Bhai did not look some up and up guy...guy who is playing cards outside of the bldg and I bet it is with money would be in some shady business...ULM is going to try to be rich fast is going to get involved in some illegal situation...Embarrassed

Finally Ofcourse Sachu is not ArMan's son but they do have some responsibility as guardians to look out for his best interest....They both promised this to Shrav b4 her departure...They have to be held responsible to some level...

My 2 cents...

U know Varsha , Vaishu has only TWO OPTIONS . Either go BACK to him or DIVORCE .

Now if she goes back to him she has to TALK to him .

If she goes in for divorce , then too she has to sit across the table and Talk .

The Lawyers will advise her to sit with them and Talk .

The judge will urge them to Talk .

So TALKING is essential , whether ARMAN like it or not . The reason for tonite shud be her shock is fresh , she may miscarry .But Talks cant be denied altogether .What I saw was TWO TIMES Manav didnt give Vaishali a choice and just took over . Not just that , he clearly told Vaishali , I didnt tell u coz u wud abort the baby . Who is he to decide that for her ?Its her choice . As u said ARMAN r raw and inexperienced .........these two sisters had real , longer marraiges and even experienced pregnancies ..............ARMAN r not qualified to hadle their problems at all .Its Sulo who must be informed . Arman may be big in age but Vaishu Varsha r richer in experience of life .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 26 January 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Kool , I think Manav  departmentalised the girls in his life ..One os the strong girl dept ( the type who can put up with pain ) and the other is the weak girl dept ( the ones who are foolish and cannot handle pain and abuse ..

For him Archana and Vandita are the strong girls ..The amount of abuse Archana went through ...uff... she woudl look at him and he would look away because I think he always felt that she is strong enough and can handle it ..Same goes for poor vandita .....he also knows that no matter what , how I behave ...these two will always love me , unconditionaly ...
That is why he doesn't really bother that much about them ....

But his other variety of  girls ....his mother  savita , Varsha , Vaishali , Shravani ...these are the weak girls ...who cannot handle problems well ...He will always be there for them and he will let them abuse him and take him for granted ..He will never stop caring  for them as he knows that they are not capable of handling  life .Also he knows that they will immediately get angry with him at the drop of a hat so he is careful ..Like look at how he treats Varsha ...he is so so caring towards her ....he has never been this sensitive towards Vandits  or Archana

I am not saying he is right .Ithink he is wrong but this  is how he is ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 January 2011 at 1:39pm

LuvSSevershootingstar27

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di. Nice Commentary Again. ClapClap.

Agree Di,Manav's butting in is not necessary,may be looked unrealistic w.r.t real scenario.ARMAN should have stand there aside as a strength to Vaishali and at needed times they can lend their support.
But I Liked Manav today,why Because,I wish to see Dharmu in that state. And he has made a mistake ,so only he has to apologize  and then tell his side of story. But he is ordering vaishu and telling that(with a ordering tone),are you listening ,come we shall go Home.

With his previous records of Behavior and his nature,I wish him to get nicely from people and that he shouldn't get what he wants. So I am happy that manav interrupted  and made sure that dharmu doesn't get his way thro easily.

And manav behaved true to his character.ARMAN whatever insults they face,once their loved ones are in trouble they will go and stand for them.(But there solution is sensible or not that I cant guarenteeBig smile)

Vaishu's jeeju,jeeju doesn't impress me.

Edited by umayal - 26 January 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Kool , I think Manav  departmentalised the girls in his life ..One os the strong girl dept ( the type who can put up with pain ) and the other is the weak girl dept ( the ones who are foolish and cannot handle pain and abuse ..

For him Archana and Vandita are the strong girls ..The amount of abuse Archana went through ...uff... she woudl look at him and he would look away because I think he always felt that she is strong enough and can handle it ..Same goes for poor vandita .....he also knows that no matter what , how I behave ...these two will always love me , unconditionaly ...
That is why he doesn't really bother that much about them ....

But his other variety of  girls ....his mother  savita , Varsha , Vaishali , Shravani ...these are the weak girls ...who cannot handle problems well ...He will always be there for them and he will let them abuse him and take him for granted ..He will never stop caring  for them as he knows that they are not capable of handling  life .Also he knows that they will immediately get angry with him at the drop of a hat so he is careful ..Like look at how he treats Varsha ...he is so so caring towards her ....he has never been this sensitive towards Vandits  or Archana

I am not saying he is right .Ithink he is wrong but this  is how he is ...

I don't know about that . All i feel as I look at him handling this problem is that its all wrong , the way he is doing it .

He is not the girl's father .Her parents r alive , her brother is alive . They need to be told if Vaishali wants to tell them .

Why hide from them if Archu manav dont advise Vaishu to go back to Dharmu ?What is the meaning of this ? Neither r Archu Manav sending Vaishu to her parents nor letting dharmu talk to her . What will this accomplish ?

Does this mean ARMAN intend to hide it from Sulo Manohar and later send her back to Dharmu ? Iam genuinely puzzled coz this makes no SENSE .

A stand has to be taken .Vaishu has clearly HID it from her mom .That means she doesnt want it to go to Moms level .Tat indicates she is somewhere OPEN FOR COMPROMISE .

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Give it a couple of days to see what he will do now .Maybe he will let Vaishali cool down and then decide for herself  what she wants ..The night when all this happened , it was too much of a shock and happening too quickly ...Maybe just a couple of days in the calm peaceful small house will help make the girl decide what she wants ....
So far she has been shown as the most mature Karanjkar sister ( except the last couple of months )  ....

Kool, did you notice , they even sleep with the doors open ...LOLLOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 January 2011 at 1:52pm

enigma6LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Vaishu's jeeju,jeeju doesn't impress me.

Umi me too , Im telling u , howmuchever Archnas sisters do jeeju jeeju I will nEVER be impressed EVER . They r number one opprtunist girls who always call him jeeju only when they need his help . Manavs real sister Vandu is a stellar girl who has never flipflopped and always called Archna Vahini even when Archna had left their house and gone off with her mom .
I too want Dharmu to get good UMI but trust me , it will be more fum when it comes from his own parents , manohar , Sulo and Vinod .I am simply WAITING to see VARSHAS reaction ......she will sit on his chest and trottle his chubby jugular vein .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSeverTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Di,
As you said ,yes talks are essential and I think Manav said at last that today wasn't the better day to talk.And you can go.so he is not against talks.just today he doesnt want to make his sister(vaishali) suffer more.

And I want archu to tell him that we have to take care of your family too.They are showing Manav's concern for archu family in a higher percentage. Y cant they show archu's concern for his family(which they have shown before). To be relaistic he has to taken care of his first.

so i wish it happens soon.

Edited by umayal - 26 January 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top