Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]

Kools reporting from base :  Manav takes over in PR

1] Dharmesh may be a creep but he is Vaishu's husband and this INDEED is a PATI PATNI MAMLA . Whether to talk to him or no is entirely Vaishu's decision to make . Manav shud have not stepped in the middle blocking Dharmesh .  
2] Vaishali shud have been taken to her maayka .
3] Both the excuses Manav gave for not telling the truth to Vaishali earlier were wrong . 
The real truth is ARMAN like to take charge and play GOD . This is CVs way of making them mahaan .
Unless Vaishu and Dharmesh talk , no solution can
It wud have looked better if Manav had sensibly told Dharmu for tonite postpone the talks as she may miscarry . She was screaming from the pit of her stomach and wud have perhaps miscarried .But he cannot deny Dharmu the rights to want to talk to his wife altogether .
 /QUOTE]

Kool di  luv ya.. 😛  .but guess i disagree on every point you made  😒  

I think when Vaishali was hysterical, having just found out about everything in the way that she did..(still better than arman telling her) and when Dharmesh has in fact threatened people with harm, and he has ANGER all over him especially when he snarls...and most importantly  when  Vaishali DID NOT WANT TO GO WITH HIM,  Manav and Archu were perfectly within their rights to step in between  to protect her.  And Manav did in fact say she is in no condition to talk tonight...he never said he would prevent them from EVER talking...that doesn't even fit manav's character...

Vaishali should have in no way been taken to the K's in the middle of the night with this crisis...What's wrong with an older sister and bro in law (jeeju) taking responsibility in a family crisis.  Manav and Archu aren't saying she is going to live there forever, but that night at least until a obviously hysterical Vaishu can make some decisions.  She will go and tell them herself, which is how it should be...

Why do you think that whenever someone is cheating on someone it's the responsibility of other people to run and tell them or tell their family???  Personally Kools, i think that's terrible.  THAT is acting like God...not the other way around...  One needs to have respect for the integrity of the person being betrayed...in some cases they maybe don't want to know...to me the busy bodies and the "do-gooders" who want to SAVE THE RELATIONSHIP  BY BLURTING OUT HURTFUL TRUTHS..  are very very wrong...   Manav and Archana were absolutely right in not saying anything and Manav was right...it will come out by itself.

I simply loved Manav tonight...he was strong, calm, mature and in control and smiling in his confidence ....  I loved the interaction between Vaishu and him when she realized what a fool she had been in judging him.  I think her realization and asking forgiveness was completely sincere...and it was one of the sweetest moments i have seen on Indian TV...i will remember that scene always...

so...what can i say.....why so harsh with the K sisters?  They were young, immature, and now they are growing up.  I think Varsha will also come around.  If you can see the "real soul" of Savita, why not Vaishali ?.. btw...she is a terrific actress isn't she?

So, from me.. i guess you got the contrary opinions you are always welcoming   😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: naava

😆😆😆😆😆 Yea I got . Thanks .They r welcome dear .😃 But hey read ALL the posts ull understand me better . if not lets agree to disagree 😊

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

vaishu is going through a tough time. if vaishu was to go to sulochana's house in the middle of the night, wouldnt a mother's heart worr.
 a sister's support, love and affection might do wonders than mothers. i am not saying dont go to your mother or dont confide in her, but sometimes sister's love and support  has the desired effect as well. vaishu can stay with archu for a couple a days, calm herself down, and TALK to dharmesh. 
i know many wil disagree with me, but i think staying with arman for couple of days, stablize herself and move on is a good choice of action.

My dear ........WHEN will the time be exactly right to break the ugly truth ? Which factor is going to change ...........whether the news r told NOW or LATER ?

Will Sulo be ANY less ASTHMATIC if the news is broken in two days ?

Will Manohar 's heart condition miraculously improve in two days ?

Will Vaishu not abort her baby in two days if he really puts her mind to it ? She and Varsha r clearly PRO CHOICE .By hiding facts . ARMAN were taking away her choices from her , thank god Dharmu was found out .

Manavs call got the truth out by MERE COINCIDENCE . Its coz of ARMAN that Vaishu got a double shock infact . The way the truth came to her was like a cascade of waterfall .

As far as Manju being permanent ugly feature of K home , well , what can one do about it ?

look at the lifestyle Vaishu is accustomed to . This room doesnt even have a toilet .they use a common toilet .Is that good for a pregnant woman accustomed to a higher standard of living ? It doesnt even have a fan . Mosquitoes bite in such suburbn areas and various epidemics r afloat .

On any level , it is not appropriate for Vaishu to live there . The man earns only 8000 Rs , how will he even provide her adequate nutrition ? I wudnt have said anything If Archna had taken up that job with Swati .

But she HASNT .Isnt this burdening Manav ?Isnt this stretching it a bit too far ? I think so . At the most a night , then she shud go either to her inlaws to tell the whole story or her parents .

you are right in saying that the health issues of SulMan isnt gonna change. but i feel that if vaishu has the chance to calm herself, be in the presence of people, her age, who know the truth and give her love and support, she will benefit from it. 
by this, she will have a chance to calm herself, get her emotions in check and talk to dharmesh. 
this issue is extemely sensitive and parents will be extremely HURT in knowing that their daughter's marriage is broken or will be broken. 
so for me, going with arman is a better solution than going to the parents in the dead of the night, sobbing and hysterical.

anyways, vaishu has to tell the truth, does she HAVE to do it, hysterical, sobbing?
cant she have the time to collect herself, get things in perspective and break the news? she is a permenant guest as of now, she is probably going to stay there for a few days, before everyone comes to know.
also, here manav is stuck with vaishu's problems and his parents, FOR NOW, i think vaishu's issues are more pertinent.
@underlined: i think a few days ago, ArMan DIDNT have any PROOF. without that how is vaishu supposed to believe accusations against her husband. okay, lets say ArMan told the truth. dont they leave a diaster behind them, with all the families again caught in a compromising situation as to whom to support? dont ArMan have a duty to their families? the moral duty, to keep peace within the family? wouldnt this have triggered another insult fest?

if i am not mistaken, when manav kept trying to convince everyone of jaywant's reality, many of us found him silly, thinking how can he expect anyone believe him without PROOF?
if arman had proof, and didnt say anything, then they are in the wrong. 

so, should have arman told vaishu the truth, without any evidence, only to say i told you so now?
Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 Yea I got . Thanks .They r welcome dear .😃 But hey read ALL the posts ull understand me better . if not lets agree to disagree 😊

well, actually i think i have read almost all your posts. ..maybe missed one or two....and i think i do understand you....and as i have also said before.......we need to agree to disagree........i was trying to give some reasons for my disagreement...reasons with which you of course don't agree....  😆 😆 😆

it seems to me that some of the "discussions" in IF are always about events that we imagine might happen..but haven't really been indicated in the story yet......like giving away babies (a point where you and i do definitely AGREE!!!) or Vaishu staying forever at the Arman house and in the chawl...i mean maybe she will maybe she won't but maybe we should wait and see....😲

i could address each one of the points you made here with some other points...but....it's late...and i need to go to nite nite.......

You've got hundreds who agree, and just me who doesn't dear...so you should feel very affirmed !!

🤗  and GN ...and let me know when you make the green masala pulao again   😃
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
tiya I can at the most agree to this night she spends there , then she HAS to be a big girl and go to her parents . She is preg and needs the best suitable care .Manav is financially not well equipped to look after one more additional person at all , however golden hearted he may be .He is heavily unfnder debt ...from Tarun and now Ajits friend . Archna isnt working .He has huge financial; resonsibilities of his own family too ..........whic btw he doesnt seem to be fulfilling .
Finances r NOT Vaishus problem . The Karanjkars r solid middle class folk .not poor like Manav .Dharmu too has ample money , he will provide her for the sake of his child at least if not for anything else .He was providing for Varun although he is a creep . He doesnt seem to be a monster although he is not exactly the best husband in the world right now . He was doing everything in his power for Varun . So why be a burden on the poor sister ? If u need shoulder to cry , visit her there and relieve ur feelings .
The Proofs were there and ample .For gods sake the creep had checked in the same hotel that Satish had given the party ........the manager cud easily remember him for being the customer who threw a tantrum and got Manav kicked out . The Hospital records were there .  He had LIED he was in Bangalore that day .So many proofs .........one only needed to put mind to it .

Why people didnt believe Manav about Jay ? Coz he stupidly walked in a family gathering at a most inopprtune moment WITHOUT ANY CONCRETE PROOF . Just his word , which wasn't so popular at that point . There is a huge difference between that situaion and this .

That said .One doesnt keep quiet about bIGAMY when its ur own sister . One doesnt shirk an unpleasant duty saying oh who will believe me .It means ur perfectly fine with ur sister living in that sick situation for the rest of her life so long as she doesnt find out . And thats not fair .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi  Kools

Personally I felt Manav sent Dharmu away cos Vaishali had just been shocked and hurt and he had seen her terrible state. Her mental setup was not fine, and in that state Dharmesh could have said anything to lie or convince her. Vaishali needed time to think things first and calm down- she was not in the state to take decisions for herself at that time, listen or reason enough, she was quite drained- and so he made one for her. He was  trying to protect Vaishu from Dharmu for the night I felt. I didn't find anything grossly wrong here. Maybe her wanted to tell her Madhuri's truth objectively FIRST, before Dharmesh lied to her and made up a sorry story. And for Vaishu to hear this, she needed to calm down first and think with an open mind about 'the other woman'- right now she would have just fumed and shouted hearing Madhuri's name. So he sent Dharmu away. That is what I understood by the way he talked to Dharmu

Even bringing her home, was very Manav and Archana like, if you know what I mean. I understand that best thing would have been to drop Vaishu at her home, but bringing her to the chawl home for one night,  I don't really have a big problem with that. Let her calm down and then go home in the morning to explain to the rest of the family, maybe- she had got a big shock and was drained physically and emotionally, had herself had said that she was tired in every sense, I somehow felt she was not really ready for another confrontation so soon. Doing it in the morning when she was pretty stronger would have been better . As of now, they haven't shown that they brought  her back to live with them.

I don't even have a problem with Manav Archana getting involved in this matter and handling Vaishali. See, I would have wanted Manav-Archana to act distantly and simply drop Vaishali home and make her see their goodness for herself than all those bakwaas dialogues, but that doesn't go with the characters of Manav and Archana. They put their personal differences aside during tragedies and help.And we have to admit, they are heavily involved in the matter now, even with regards to Madhuri. They know what has exactly happened with Madhuri and they can tell Vaishu about it objectively, before Dharmu tries any nasty tricks.

Agree with rest of your points. But I personally felt you went a bit hard on both Manav Archana by saying they like to take charge and play God, many a times, circumstances crop up which leave us a little stunned and we do not know what would be the right decision to make. I agree totally that it would have been better to tell Vaishu the truth earlier, but still, I don't know, I actually felt REALLY bad for Manav Archana when you wrote this. I know there are plenty  of examples you can give to support your words, but seriously I don't know why I just found it grossly wrong. I'm sorry if I hurt you, please don't think I'm trying to bash you. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I don't blame Manav for stopping Dharmesh from talking to Vaishali, she was in no condition to speak. She is still in shock and isn't thinking. Dharmesh has a lot of nerve to still be arrogant and be a bully. His lies being exposed have not changed him in the least bit.

I am glad that Vaishali went home with Manav and Archana, she needed to realize her mistake and she did. The one she trusted blindly betrayed her while the one she stopped trusting is the one who is with her today. I just hope she never goes back to Dharmesh, not after the way he decieved her.

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
added more points to post above.
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Comments Kools.
Dharmu running on the Dombivili roads and losing two kilos !!! Wow . 
He should in fact thank Manav for lodging the complaint in thefirst place. Or else who wud lose so much in a  night!!??😉
Agree with most of ur points but do not agree with the following one on vaishu and her child.

Did he even wonder if Vaishali WANTED the baby ? What if Vaishali was PRO CHOICE where the issue of abortion was concerned ? Manav and Archu r clearly ANTI ABORTION but then thats THEIR personal choice .What if Vaishali was pro choice like Varsha and wud have preffered opting to abort , make a clean break and start afresh by remarrying or something ? Thats HER CHOICE TO MAKE , NOT ARMAN"S . Wasn't she entitled to know as early as possible so she cud have that choice ?

Weren't we all livid when Varsha aborted her child ? Didnt we all sympathise with the unborn soul ? Your statement suggests that if Vaishu had wanted she could have aborted the child.  Whether Varsha , Shravni or vaishu do it,  abortion is totally unjustified. Perhaps it is justified ( I  shudder to think ) in cases where mentally deranged women are impregnated and in case of rape victims who may not be in the right frame of mind to accept the baby. 

Even if Vaishu tired to do something like that Arman have every right to  stop her from doing it. After all such hasty decisions taken in a fiit of anger might make on regret later just as in Varshu's case. 

My take is that Vaishu has no right to abort the baby.  

Yes Archu may be right in not telling her owing to  her initial stages of pregnanacy, but she shud have told her parents at least.This is something that shudnt have been hidden.

Sorry if I have offended  you with my POV. HAv a nice  day.

Edited by viram - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hi  Kools

Personally I felt Manav sent Dharmu away cos Vaishali had just been shocked and hurt and he had seen her terrible state. Her mental setup was not fine, and in that state Dharmesh could have said anything to lie or convince her. Vaishali needed time to think things first and calm down- she was not in the state to take decisions for herself at that time, listen or reason enough, she was quite drained- and so he made one for her. He was  trying to protect Vaishu from Dharmu for the night I felt. I didn't find anything grossly wrong here. Maybe her wanted to tell her Madhuri's truth objectively FIRST, before Dharmesh lied to her and made up a sorry story. And for Vaishu to hear this, she needed to calm down first and think with an open mind about 'the other woman'- right now she would have just fumed and shouted hearing Madhuri's name. So he sent Dharmu away. That is what I understood by the way he talked to Dharmu

Even bringing her home, was very Manav and Archana like, if you know what I mean. I understand that best thing would have been to drop Vaishu at her home, but bringing her to the chawl home for one night,  I don't really have a big problem with that. Let her calm down and then go home in the morning to explain to the rest of the family, maybe- she had got a big shock and was drained physically and emotionally, had herself had said that she was tired in every sense, I somehow felt she was not really ready for another confrontation so soon. Doing it in the morning when she was pretty stronger would have been better . As of now, they haven't shown that they brought  her back to live with them.

I don't even have a problem with Manav Archana getting involved in this matter and handling Vaishali. See, I would have wanted Manav-Archana to act distantly and simply drop Vaishali home and make her see their goodness for herself than all those bakwaas dialogues, but that doesn't go with the characters of Manav and Archana. They put their personal differences aside during tragedies and help.And we have to admit, they are heavily involved in the matter now, even with regards to Madhuri. They know what has exactly happened with Madhuri and they can tell Vaishu about it objectively, before Dharmu tries any nasty tricks.

Agree with rest of your points. But I personally felt you went a bit hard on both Manav Archana by saying they like to take charge and play God, many a times, circumstances crop up which leave us a little stunned and we do not know what would be the right decision to make. I agree totally that it would have been better to tell Vaishu the truth earlier, but still, I don't know, I actually felt REALLY bad for Manav Archana when you wrote this. I know there are plenty  of examples you can give to support your words, but seriously I don't know why I just found it grossly wrong. I'm sorry if I hurt you, please don't think I'm trying to bash you. 

Then we differ . Simple .No offence taken .Like I said all contrary opinions r welcome .