Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
hey kools nice commentary

vaishu suddenly remembers that manhoos manv is her jeeju and makes him her guardian. ofcourse now, everything manav says is going to be from the gospel and vaishu is gonna hang on his every word.

meanwhile manav has to deal with ARCHU, SLAPOCHANA and VAISHU. oh dear lord, this is enough for anyone to breakout in hives. 

vaishu was so hypocritical when she all of a sudden remembered manav was her jeeju and called him thus with added dose of "aap". 

i agree with manav in that, had she known earlier, would she have believed him? this was the same manav, who she helped kick out when he came saying jaywant was not the right man for archu. she called him manhoos. so manav took the right decision.
the truth came out, before manav had any other chance to bring up the issue. and it was manav's call that brought out the truth. 

vaishu is going through a tough time. if vaishu was to go to sulochana's house in the middle of the night, wouldnt a mother's heart worr.
 a sister's support, love and affection might do wonders than mothers. i am not saying dont go to your mother or dont confide in her, but sometimes sister's love and support  has the desired effect as well. vaishu can stay with archu for a couple a days, calm herself down, and TALK to dharmesh. 
i know many wil disagree with me, but i think staying with arman for couple of days, stablize herself and move on is a good choice of action.

if vaishu decides to divorce dharmesh, will her declare madhuri as his legal and only wife?
if SaSha find out, will satish break off all the realtions with dharmesh i.e break off the partnership?

i loved ajit today. he is the one who cares for manav as a friend. he understands manav and tries to HELP him in the truest sense of the word.
he is the only one who makes SENSE in PR land.

Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agrewith you Tiya ..It's good that she went with Archana ..Stay with manav and Archana for a few days and then when she has calmed down then go and tell her parents in a calm peaceful manner .One  is a heart patient and the other gets asthma attacks .....the sister in law is a monster .This house is the best place for vaishali right now ...

What a bad day Vaishu had ..first learn about Varsha and then this ..... 

She needs a shoulder to cry on and that has to be her sister Archana ...
When she calms down in a few days then she should  handle this maturely ..

Varsha , even after her image of Jhansi Ki Rani has never slapped anyone ...I want Dharmesh to be her first victim ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Tiya , for me Ajit is the best character  of Pavitra Rishta ...As a person I like him even more than Manav .....

Manav can be very unfair to those he thinks are mentally strong  and he is too emotional and  tolerates way too much .I didn't like hi mat all as a husband before bu tthat is getting  a lot better .......I am  also happy that he is begining to think big and has dreams of making it big .

Satish says he is a friend but he is sort of ' Out of sight out of mind ' kind of a guy ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Harpie , manav and Archana  just do not know how to do nakhras ...
How many tiems I had  hoped that Archu would tell manav that he has hurt her and blah blah ....amnd all that but all she kept  doing  was telling him that he is the best thing  that happened to the world ...

Even the day she said yes to jaywant ....I wanted her to go and scream at manav and break up with him but she went and hugged him ....

They don't know how to show nakhras ..Manav shows Archu nakhras ....but Archu toh  bilkul hi bekaar hai ....👎🏼

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vaishu is going through a tough time. if vaishu was to go to sulochana's house in the middle of the night, wouldnt a mother's heart worr.
 a sister's support, love and affection might do wonders than mothers. i am not saying dont go to your mother or dont confide in her, but sometimes sister's love and support  has the desired effect as well. vaishu can stay with archu for a couple a days, calm herself down, and TALK to dharmesh. 
i know many wil disagree with me, but i think staying with arman for couple of days, stablize herself and move on is a good choice of action.

My dear ........WHEN will the time be exactly right to break the ugly truth ? Which factor is going to change ...........whether the news r told NOW or LATER ?

Will Sulo be ANY less ASTHMATIC if the news is broken in two days ?

Will Manohar 's heart condition miraculously improve in two days ?

Will Vaishu not abort her baby in two days if he really puts her mind to it ? She and Varsha r clearly PRO CHOICE .By hiding facts . ARMAN were taking away her choices from her , thank god Dharmu was found out .

Manavs call got the truth out by MERE COINCIDENCE . Its coz of ARMAN that Vaishu got a double shock infact . The way the truth came to her was like a cascade of waterfall .

As far as Manju being permanent ugly feature of K home , well , what can one do about it ?

look at the lifestyle Vaishu is accustomed to . This room doesnt even have a toilet .they use a common toilet .Is that good for a pregnant woman accustomed to a higher standard of living ? It doesnt even have a fan . Mosquitoes bite in such suburbn areas and various epidemics r afloat .

On any level , it is not appropriate for Vaishu to live there . The man earns only 8000 Rs , how will he even provide her adequate nutrition ? I wudnt have said anything If Archna had taken up that job with Swati .

But she HASNT .Isnt this burdening Manav ?Isnt this stretching it a bit too far ? I think so . At the most a night , then she shud go either to her inlaws to tell the whole story or her parents .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
What Ajit did today was HUGE . If Manav becomes a success , He cannot repay him enuf .
No one stands guarantee so quickly ........NO ONE .Even relatives , one's own real bro  Won't coz Standing guarantee means incurring financial responsibility . If Manv is unable to pay loan , and the interest rates pile up , That Narendra Bhai will KILL Ajit . With a KNIFE .
Not to mention Rasika who will now sit on his head and blast the hell out of him .
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haan yar tanya di...dey shd do more nakhras...yar kuch to self esteem chaiye na...i m fine with archu bein all ovr vaishu cuz shez his sister..afterall manav iz her jiju.....& he deservez respect frm every member of d family...vaishu wanted a lotz of respect for dharmu...she gt angry bt d slap incident...she even broke her relationz with archu wen she slaped dharmu..& how can archu & manav say dey hve 4gotten it all abt it....

& i agree with kool..manav owe big time 2 ajit...no1 does dis in deze days....m soo proud of ajit 2dai..i just hope ajit & vandhu live happily & he never becomez negative
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kools great COmmentary ( henceforth shortened as KGC ) 

i agree with most of ur arguments except that i think its ok if vaishu stayed with armaan for 1 night but after that its in very ones best interest that she going to her mom. i mean as she is preg and that too in initial months her health will be sensitive so its better she has the care of her mom also parents need to be told asap both dharmesh and vaishu. if at all vaishu needs sisterly support its better to go over to varsha. cvs are doing this only to show arman mahanta.. wat they dnt understand is we do get already how great armaan are .. we just wish to see him normal more realistic...

wat i dnt understand is why no one asked dharmesh for explanation. i understand vaishu is shocked but the 1st thing any wife or women who loves a man will give her man a chance to explain his side of the story what ever she might have seen with her own eyes. how come no one wanted to ask dharmesh why he was doing so.? 

i feel arman wld have lessened this blow on vaishu if they wld have told her much earlier and she wldnt have to find it this way. its more painful.

vvasanthi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont think it is a Pati- Patni ka maamla at all.. Vaishali is not recognised by law as Dharmesh's wife. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvasanthi

I dont think it is a Pati- Patni ka maamla at all.. Vaishali is not recognised by law as Dharmesh's wife. 

remains to be seen . I dont think Madhuri is his first wife . This marraige was done in front of society and witnesses . Madhuri seems to constantly talk of 'understanding' her position . I think Madhuri was a past error .