India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Angini's Romance (Page 7)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Hey all thanks a lot for appreciating that rain and romance scene ..
Indeed we should have gotten such beautiful scenes in bidaaii, but nevertheless can always hope for it with his jodi again Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@shanti05, Amazing truly amazing rain romance scene..
I was closing my eyes and visualizng it once I read the whole scene.I was imagining Anmol playing squash practice and then Ragini coming there and asking him that we could go for a drive..Day Dreaming
The dance she did with him and then finally the way he lifted her so roamantic.. How do you come with such brilliant romantic ideas !!Clap

And the funny part so there is a candle light dinner scene coming next Wink

Really Starplus and DKP should see these scenes and make the level of Anmol and Ragini's romance reach its next level for season two ..
bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I have a small scene i hope you like it

A friends Sangeet night is coming up.Its sometime in the evening. Anmol and Ragini are invited and they need to get ready. I thought of a scene where Ragini struggling to wear her payal and Anmol helping her out, Nothing romantic just some cute teasing and blushing and having put each other in the spot.

Ragini will be  busy getting ready as usual, Anmol would have already gotten ready he is all ready and looking really handsome wearing brown shervani with a deep neck and beautiful work done on that and a cream color pyjama.

Anmol came down to get some stuff since he had to just drop it off in the office since its on the way to the sangeet ceremony. He goes to the living room and gets the files , and feels his wrist and realizes that his watch is missing, he would have forgotten his watch which he usually wears so he comes to the room to fetch it. It would be placed on the dressing table but in the hurry he would have forgotten. With the watch Ragini's payal was also placed and when Anmol picks up the watch her light payals hook get stuck to the watch. He keeps looking at himself in the mirror and distracted thinking abt something just wears his watch. He then feels a tickle on his wrist and sees that Ragini's payal is stuck
on his watch.. He slowly and carefully removes it..

Ragini  rushing in from the bathroom after getting ready and she looks around for her payal
"Yeah mainay Payal; kaha rak dee" she wonders look on the bed..

Anmol who has it in his hand since it was with the watch he was admiring it before Ragini came and is abt to call out to her, But she is busy searching and is worried and murmuring and scolding Guddi since she had asked her to keep it in her room the other day and tells how careless Guddi isLOL

Anmol  goes towards Ragini and grabs her hand  and she turns around as she turns around her long silk hair falls on Anmol's face , he slowly removes it to clear her vision and looks at her.. He keeps gazing at her face she looks beautiful her skin is glowing and the light from the room gives more to her face.
]
She looks stunning with the make up and lipstick suiting her saree ( a green / red saree with  gold work) and matching jewelery

He then gets back to his senses  as she is looking still for her payal ...

Anmol tells her "Ragini relax "and shows her the payal and she smiles back" Yeah aapko Kaha miley ?"
Anmol tells her" Ragini yeah meray watch kay saat tha !"

And he holds her arms and makes her sit on the side  stool and  she is wondering whats happening she says  "par lekin" and he tells her shhhhh!"

He bends down on his knees sits and lifts her foot up and keeps it on his knees and lifts her saree a little to see her bare foot . Her nail polish matches her saree and her toes are beautiful.

Anmol takes out on of the payal and starts to put it for her looking into her eyes which are feeling a little uneasy as his gaze melts her easily, but then she smiles and he also gives a short grin

Then he lifts the other foot up and puts the other payal and put that foot down .

Ragini gets up and looks at anmol and thanks him with a big smile, and says " Mujhey pata nahi tha  meray payal aap kay paas they !" " aglibaar mai aap hi say pooch loongi idhar udar doondnay kay badley !!" and smiles  broadly at Anmol and walks out with the chan chan chan noise  which feels like music to Anmol's ears.

and she walks out as Anmol comes back to his senses and talks to himself" lekin Manay tho nahi rakha tha apnay paas who tho !!" and  he smiles realizing she teased him and went !! and he gives himself a knock and smiles with his prominent dimples !!

So  both are basically getting the best opportunity to tease each other Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ctvmyloverekha02krithikassaveeta24shanti05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
yaar..... tooo good....i can imagine when anmol say  "Ragini relax ".....
and like this part very mush...
Ragini gets up and looks at anmol and thanks him with a big smile, and says " Mujhey pata nahi tha  meray payal aap kay paas they !" " aglibaar mai aap hi say pooch loongi idhar udar doondnay kay badley !!"... oh.. god if i got a chance to see this part in bidaai..2......Tongue
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Lovely Update BhonduClap

It was a cute and beautiful scene between Angini.Embarrassed

Continue to write more.Clap Star
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Bhondu that is so daam sweet. Very nice liked it ..Thumbs Up

We never got such a scene atleast his type of teasing, but nevertheless, it is really sweet of Ragini teasing Anmol and he standing there and remembering it

And payal putting oye hoye very nice !! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Bhondu2010, that was a lovely and sweet scene, thanks ClapBig smile
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
@bhondu..lovely scene of angini..Smile

really could visualise that scene.the payal..his watch..then how anmol said "relax ragini"awww that was his way to always calm her down when she was in  some problem...

end scene ragini the one on a teasing mood..that was so sweet...Smile

thanks to have penned down such a beautiful scene..

keep it up...Clap

Go to top