India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Angini's Romance (Page 5)

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
WA. what a romantic seen santhi.... and a fun seen to...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Shanti dii aap to abi bahuth he naughty naughty side of anmol dikhathe hai. Wow what a lovely scene. A kiss on ragini's cheek. I just loved it dii. You are truly a splendid writer which takes us to a totally romantic world of angini.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmyloveshanti05

sonas1 Groupbie
sonas1
sonas1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Shanti its so romantic. Anmol is becoming very naughty.WinkWinkWink

shanti05

sonas1 Groupbie
sonas1
sonas1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Please any one post rain sequence. It will be so romantic.

shanti05

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Shanti ji so daam sweet. I loved the scene. ClapThe typical anmol being so a little mischievous and trying to enjoy Ragini's company when she is  alone,
Work time is work time Anmol no distraction

Very nice. I will also try to come up with something !
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
shanti bhondu and sonas loved ur takes on dose of romance keep it up thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Winchesterbrosshanti05

anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
SUPERBClap
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Rain and Romance go hand in hand thats what we hear.. The water droplets making the musical and two hearts beating to give a rhythmic sensation to such a musical is a wonderful experience..

Such was one experience which Anmol and Ragini enjoyed, A day which was beautiful turned out even more when they spent enjoying the rain and the wet weather..

I just thought of a scene for a rainy day for Anmol and Ragini. DO let me know how it is.

Ragini stood in the entrance to the sports room built in the outhouse,watching her husband.

There was vigorous practice going on and the squash ball made its way back and forth on the wall in successive collision with the racquet.

Anmol was doing his regular workout for a Sunday game. A faint smile played over her face as Anmol went once more through the series of movements, his racquet hitting the squash ball back and forth. She knew there was no chance he'd missed her presence, but he was completely focused, every muscle moving deliberately as he pivoted, bringing the racquet through the air in a side-stroke that made her breath catch with the liquidity of the movement. He was truly an awesome sportsman added to all his other qualities.

After a moment, he bowed to an imaginary opponent and turned to face her, the faintest smile touching his face.

"You been waiting for me long?" he asked, placing the racquet on the stand.

"No, not long," she answered, moving slowly, languidly, into the room. "I just thought since I was done with my work I will check on what you were doing. ", she came towards him, and along the way passing the tall tinted windows and looked outside , the moon was slowly appearing clearing the sky the clouds made their way out.

"Achha I thought you were busy so I came here for a quick practice, got quite exhausted , but now saab thakaan chala gaya when I saw your beautiful face..!" He picked up a small towel and wiped the sweat from his sideburn. His eyes never left her face.

Ragini shrugged. "It's a beautiful night," she answered evasively. "I just thought it'd be nice to go for a ride." again taking a peak outside.

Anmol nodded. "Sure at your service mam," he said, as he bowed and coming to her. He put his hands on her waist, drawing her in for a kiss. Ragini wrapped her arms around his shoulders, reveling in the feel of his slightly-damp, exercise-warmed skin under hers, feeling the muscles ripple with his shiver when their lips were inches apart. She teasingly placed her finger on his lips.

Finally, reluctantly, he broke the closeness. "Give me five minutes to shower."

"Ok." She smiled.

"I won't keep you waiting," he gave a short smile with a promised.

Ragini waited in the living room as Anmol came down the stairs wearing a beige shirt and casual khaki pants, while Ragini was dressed in a beautiful purple saree with a gold border, and a few diamond shaped design with small mirrors studded on it around the saree.

He put his hand around her beautiful thin waist and they walked out to the drive way as Anmol tossed his keys in the air and smiled at her, and she blushed all along.

The moonlight bounce off the pavement.

Making her take her passenger seat , Anmol sat in the driver seat and off they drove.

The countryside looked beautiful that night, the hills were singing the night songs while the trees were swaying in the cool breeze..

Ragini pulled down the window to inhale the night fragrance flowers which were blooming on the road side..She took deep breaths at regular intervals.

Anmol paused a moment in the shadow of the moonlight, watching Ragini all over again. She leaned against the window, her long black hair curling around her shoulders. She was wearing a beautiful saree and one of his favorite colors.… he took his left hand freeing it from the steering wheel and placing it on her right hand and inter-winding his fingers he took it close to his mouth and placed a soft kiss..making sure his eyes were on the road.

Ragini smiled at his gesture , these sweet moments used to make her heart skip a beat.

"Are you enjoying ", he asked noticing her lit up face. "Hmm its a lovely night ", she replied with a smile

After a short distance he stopped for a minute and turned to her..

"So, what did you have in mind?" he asked, meeting her eyes. Her smile told him she'd noticed his appreciative gaze.

"I thought we could just drive around a bit," she said. "Get out, see the lights… maybe drive down by the river…"

"Sounds good." he smiled to heal at her request.

Anmol settled back in the seat,wore his seat belt watching over the incoming traffic and rolled gently out back on the road along the countryside.

He drove them to a secluded place, near the river, where they could walk along the grass.

All along the way soft music was playing in the radio.

He stopped the car .

"It's a beautiful night," said Ragini, leaning back against Anmol and looking out of the window from the stationary car. Turning to look at him she noticed at his eyes which were tracing her face.

"Lets go out", she broke the silence, and opened the door. She walked around and stood in front of the car..

It was indeed a beautiful evening, and drawing into a even more beautiful night. The sky seemed clear with just a few scattered clouds. The moon had made its way out nice and bright. Her purple saree looked stunning as the moon spotted the work on it and shone in its fullness.

She drew her hands out and looked up at the sky, again the fragrance which drew her all the way there was still by her side as she inhaled the aroma down her flared nostrils.

Anmol still in the car was enjoying his beautiful wife's gestures, which always brought a smile on his face , thinking that he was one of the luckiest man to have been embraced by this wonderful lady.

Still enjoying herself with open arms , she felt a few droplets on her nose. That didn't matter to brake her concentration as she was in wonderland..

A few more drops fell in quick succession on her face was when she realized that it had started to rain..

Meanwhile in the car Anmol who was dreaming or rather lost seeing his beautiful wife enjoying herself the natural aroma and moonlight started getting some blur vision .. Finally the realization stuck him that the window in front was getting covered with rain drops. He started the wiper to clear the droplets falling on the window shield.

He quickly opened the door and called out "Ragni come inside its started to rain"

"No no way its beautiful I love it , you must also come out ", she screamed with her hands still wide open to fell the fresh droplets falling on her palm..

She started humming a tune she had heard earlier on the radio during her daily household chores.

The humming slowly turned out to singing as she took a spin around herself...with her open arms

Beheta hai mann kahin, kahaan jaante nahin koyi rokle yahin
Bhaage re mann kahin, aage re mann chala, jaane kidhar jaanu na
Beheta hai mann kahin, kahaan jaante nahin, koyi rokle yahin

Anmol nods his head and a grin runs across his face as he opens the door, and gets out allowing the rain drops falling on him, closing the door behind him, he leans against the car and watches Ragini dance in the rain ..She lifts up her saree a little to toss away her sandles and then starts splashing the water which had made a puddle in front of her..

Looking up she sees Anmol standing and watching her different moves in the rain. Her saree was clinging on to her beautiful body slightly, her waist exposed and her pallu swaying in the rain ,her blouse was stuck to her body with the beautiful upper curves it showed, with her back well exposed like a round window only tied well by the dorries and a half inch strip below, to hold the blouse in place.

She called out to him , but he was happy where he was standing enjoying his beautiful lady dance to her own tunes with the raindrops as the background score.

Water drizzled down his face as he stood in the rain. It seeped into his clothes and hair, soaking him.

She reached the high notes effortlessly, as she began to dance in the music born out of the muffled fall of the raindrops onto the ground, blissfully unaware of anything else, wishing for the moment to never end.

She was enjoying the rain, but whats this enjoyment alone she thought. The love of my life is standing in front of me , but not being a part is not what she would want to miss out

Continuing singing she walked to him and drew her hand out, He had to give in, he had no choice, she looked so beautiful with the wet hair , her face was full of millions of droplets, and the saree cling on to her slender body, just for him to hold and sway along.

Aa...haan…aa…
Ho…chale thhandi hawa…ho…sang mann bhi gaya
Dhhundhhu main kahaan usko, batlaaye koyi mujhko
Ke haan haan haan re

Facing each other he drew his right hand out and and she placed her left one gently on it and he place her right on his shoulder and he placed his left hand around her slender waists.

They swayed with the music back and forth with his right leg in between her left and they went in a repetitive manner.

He pulled her closer as they spun together slowly, reveling in her trust in him. The way she moved at his signal, light in his arms. The way the moonlight sparkled in her eyes, even thought the rain was quite visible.

Haan…haaye aisa sama…hmm…phir hoga kahaan
Jee loon main isse khulke, saawan bhi zara khulke
Arre sun sun sun

He released his hold on her and she spun like a top around him and got back to the same position. Then he held her by he waist while she placed her hands on his shoulder and they went back and forth with her right leg between his and they swayed again with the music.

The street light played the role of spotlights with the moon under the dark sky

She left his shoulders and went around him singing away to the song while his hands followed her face by holding her head around and finally he held her by her shoulder while she placed her hand on his waist and their heads collided. They laughed aloud to finish their dance looking up at the clear sky and the rain had come to a complete hault.

There was silence again. She looked at Anmol and the way he looked at her; his intense gaze felt nothing less than a caress. She wanted to look away, and break into a fit of giggles, but managed neither and remained captive of the dark black eyes capturing her gaze.

He tighten his hold on her as he wrapped a protective arm around her waist, drawing her closer.

Her damp body draped in the saree was resting on his chest which was acting like a temperature modulated wrapper. His one hand was gripping her hands while the other slowly went up to her face to move her soaking damp hair lock from her face and placed it behind her ear..He wanted to run his hands down over the material. His arms felt incredibly warm, even though the chill cut through the bones, as they held her beautiful slim waist line..

She looked back into his eyes and spoke ,"The rain has stopped don't you think",

"Yes, it is," he whispered, inhaling her scent even through the dampness of her body.

"Will we melt, do you think?" She grinned impishly up at him.

"Yes we will, so we need to head back don't you think", he lifted her chin to trace her face and look at her beautiful well defined lips..

She looked back at him gazing into his eyes and answered "I think you are right we'll melt or freeze in these wet clothes..which maybe for today I wouldn't mind..."

Biting the edge of his lips Anmol nodded his head as his wife was much in a mood to stay there all soaking..

He reached out, brushing his finger against her temple, and tucked a ringlet behind her ear. Ragini smiled, glancing at him.

He lifted her chin up and holding her by her arms very gently placed a tender kiss on her lips. The kiss lasted a good couple of seconds, as as they parted she blushed and moved away,

Two strong hands held hers firmly and the hold pulled her against his chest, he placed another gentle kiss on her nape , turning her around he pushed and dropped her on his right hand lifted her off her feet.

"What are you doing?, "she wondered holding on to his neck for support.

"Taking you home sweetheart otherwise you will catch a cold, and then we cannot go for our candlelight dinner tomorrow", he winked ..

"Whaat.. when was that planned?", she questioned

He opened the door of the passenger seat with one hand still holding her in his arms.

Places her on the seat and pulls up the seat belt. She smiled at him for these beautiful gestures..

He went and took his place in the drivers seat , brushed out his damp hair with the towel which was placed in the rear seat, while Ragini ran her hair through her damp hair smiling away in thoughts..

He looked at her and traced her face with his finger and she turned to catch his gaze...

Neither of them spoke for a long while, preferring the listen to the steady drip-drip of the last rain on the car roof top and the roar of the last thunder at a distance. Anmol said something she couldn't hear over the roar of the thunder.

"What?" she asked.

"I…Well…It's just that…" he stammered. "I love you."

She smiled, her insides going all warm and fuzzy. "I love you too, Anmol." I really, really love you.

She held his arms by wrapping her hand around. And he carefully kept his eyes on the steering and the road with the other free hand.

And they finally drove back home after the lovely drive along the country side and the rain dance.

Please let me know whether you liked it. I tried to be a little creative with my imagination of a dance and romance in the rain between Anmol and Ragini !

Edited by shanti05 - 07 February 2011 at 5:45pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anmoljibhondu2010poo_sanizortvmyloverekha02sami01saveeta24krithikasWinchesterbros

Go to top