Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Angini's Romance (Page 4)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@sonas..another lovely scene of angini..Smile

well penned down with the  dose of romance..

ragini shying away , anmol all praise of her and get a hug too in the end..Smile

enjoy reading it and keep it up..Clap

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wa... yaar...nice romantic part.. keep going....
bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
sonas1.. Very very nice dear ..
I like the song also.
I will think f some nice scene and come back .. I think more can come and write

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Scene treat !!!Smile

Wednesday morning and the daily routine started..

All were off doing their respective work, ragini was also busy at home doing the daily chores. In between she called up her mom's place to check out on them and malthi bhabhi has her rant of how the weather has changed and living in the house and the noise outside disturbs her while watching TV, the vegitables have become so expensive. Ragini kept smiling and nodding holding the phone and dusting the couch ,and knowing Malthi bhaibi she is a bak bak.. machine.

She went up to Tammy's room to clear up her books which were all scattered on the study table, picked up the pencils and placed in the stand and cleared up the linen and set her bed right...

Finishing her work at tammy's room , her next mission was to clean up Their room.

Tucking her pallu in under her waist she walked up to her room.

Anmol had left early with the kids as they had their term exams and he set to work from there as usual.

Ragini saw the clothes from last night were all scattered as the morning rush let the room in a mess...

Placing her mobile on the console near the side table..

She started to pick them one by one and opened the laundry basket and pushed them in...

As she kept herself busy with the clean up.

She picks up the wet towel on the bed "yeah Anmol bhi na hamesha geeli towel bed pay chod dethey hai.."

At the same instant her mobile rings, dropping the towel on the floor she hurred to pick the call, it was again for malthi bhahi

"Arrey ragini ek baat bata , tum ka-ra-mal custard (caramel custard) kaisay banathey hai, Yeah Kavya bhi na... Demak khaa raha hai...", Ragini was again smiling listening and she walked up to the french window and kept explaining the recipe while inhaling the beautiful natural aroma..

A car parks on the other side of the house and we have Anmol who walks out tossing the keys up in the air and walking in with a smile ..

He walks in and rushes up the stairs and after landing he looks around peeping into Tammy, Khushi's room "Lagtha hai no on is around, I thought I could have called out to someone to get it", then looking at his watch realized he still had ample time before he rushed back so slowed down and walked towards their room.

The door was opened and he heard short laughs at regular intervals, and he gave his usual smile as the voice was a familiar one that of Ragini.

Tip toed he entered , making sure she didn't hear and as soon as he reach close to her he slowly snakes his hands her waist to make Ragini get all jittery and this causes her to drop her phone just after she hung up on malthi bhabhi and turns her head to see Anmol gazing into her eyes

"Hi sweetheart I am back", he whispered

"Achha lekin abhi tho sirf 11:00 am hai, puri din baki hai aur aap itne jaldi ", she smiled placing her hand on his which were busy holding and playing with her kamarbandh..

He then rested his chin on her right side of her shoulder and whispered inhaling her fragrance which seemed like lilies.." Tumharey saat romance karney kay liye, ghar pay koi nahi hai aur mauka bhi hai ",

"Dhat , this is not done Kaam kay waqt Kaam ", she patted his cheeks.

Turning her around he lifted her chin and kept looking at her lips and tracing her face "Well Mai actually apney file leney ayya tha.., Subah I forgot in a hurry"

Ragini then placing her hand on either side of his shoulder and locking it from teh back, answered "then take it and quickly rush back "

"Do you know where I kept it ", he continues looking into her eyes

"At your usual place on the side table I guess ", she teases while brushing her right hand through his hair

"O Ok , "spotting it...."Lekin mai baad mai jatha hoon ", and he keep distracting her attention

Removing her hands from his shoulder and pushing him a little back she orders him to take the file and go.,.

Anmol still not willing to go so she takes the initiative and walks to the bed side and picks up the red file and hands it to Anmol who is standing right where she left him with hands on his waist,

"Well Biwi has given my file and she is pushing me back to my work what can i say.." and he takes the file from her.

As she moves a little away she slips on the damp towel which she was suppose to pick up earlier, and in the nick of time Anmol holds her ,by her waist,.. but in turn loose his balance and they make a quick spin and Anmol lands on the bed , Ragini on top of him..and the file tossed in air , papers flying out

The papers which were flying in air and finally drop on the floor

By then we have Anmol on the bed with Ragini fallen on him..Her hair locks covered both of them and slowly Ragini lifted her head up and pushed her hair locks behind her ear

"Well mainay kaha tha na I wanted to spend quality time with you before I go and see here you are ", and he gives her a bear hug while she is still laying on him ...

"Chodo Anmol Koi aa jayaga...", she begs...

"Na Ab tho bilkul nahi ", and he still has his string hold which Ragini keeps struggling to untie herself..

Finally after many pleas he releases her from his clutches,she gets up ,but her mangalsutra gets stuck to his shirt button and a strong pull holds her back and she falls on Anmol again ."Lagtha hai, yeah apka mangalsutra ko meray kareeb rehna pasad hai", there was twinkle in his eye and he looked deep into her eyes.

Ragini saw his eyes changing from teasing to intense. She hurriedly looked away as she was drowning fast in them.

Again looked at Anmol and knew that he was trying to be all provoking but and changing the topic. "Aap bhi na kya yeh sab, Please janey doo " caressing his cheeks,

She knew she was not getting any help and looking at her entangled mangalsutra she started to entangled it, but failed miserably..

"Anmol help na please mazaak mat keejiye .I need to remove this...." and then she started to untangle the manglasutra from the button., Holding her hand he whispered softly "

"nah.. I wont....mauka bhi ahi dastoor bhi hai..aur yaha koi nahi hai.." he continued

She laughed to it "Now way nothing doing get to work on this ",placing her finger on his lips "pata nahi yeah chain apkey button pay kaisay phas gaya please help kar dejiye mujhey bahut kaam hai aur apko bhi jana chahiye...".

Blushing Ragini knew that letting things out of hand would lead to many more things at the wrong time, she held his hand and forced him to help her .

He kept staring at her mesmerizing beauty...and reluctantly removed the manglasutra and sighed.."wah ri kismet..",

Ragini laughed and said.."aap bhi na.." and getting up she set her saree right and still looking at him she blushed.. and Anmol also got up to set his shirt right at the same time Guddi walked in...

"Arrey papers itney pheley kyun hai " "Kya hoaa Bhiyya ??" she asked him as they all bend down to pick up the paper clutter and arranged thme togeter and handed it over to Anmol...

Gunni took the laundry clothes from basket and walked out, while Ragini was busy trying to arrange things and Anmol did take this opportunity and gave her a peck on her cheek much to her shock and surprise whispered a soft bye....and scooted from the room with his RED file

I hope you liked the scene..

A part of it I had written in my season two FF !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonas1bhondu2010poo_sanizorrekha02tvmylovesaveeta24Winchesterbros

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
WOW Shanti  It was so romantic.Embarrassed

I was actually visualizing and blushing while reading  this OS.Blushing

Please give us more .Clap
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
@shanti..wat a beautiful and romantic scene of angini..Smile

well written and yeah you did brought a big smile on my face while reading it....

reason love the naughty naughty anmol ...Embarrassed

keep giving us such treat..Clap
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Subah subah, nice romantic scene to read, Shanti  thanks for making my day better.ClapBig smileHug
Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Sonas wonderfullllllll yaar. Plz continue.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonas1

Go to top