India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Angini's Romance (Page 3)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@bhondu..for a first attempt i must say it was a real treat.so thumbs up to you..Thumbs Up.

wat a scene..anmol always lost in ragini's beauty and he always knew wat color suits his ragini etc..

love how you have  kept the little awkwardness that exist between them..

so anmol nervous to tie the dori of ragini's blouse..Smile

well well wat happenned afterwards is a very mesmerising romantic scene..Wink

his soft touch and the passionate kiss.at first i was like wat's happenning to anmol all naughty but in the end it was his dream..Smile

yes anmol is right he is goner when it comes to the beauty of his ragini..

lovely take and really enjoy reading the scene penned down..

this for you and do keep it up..ClapClapClap..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Bhondu, Is this your  first attempt to write a scene?ShockedCan not believe it.Confused

It was simply mindblowingClap Clap Clap Clap.Loved the whole part .Clap

You have written so beautifullyEmbarrassed, I Can visualize the whole scene of Angini Embarrassed.Embarrassed

Please continue to write moreBig smile.It was a wonderful treat.Clap Star

bhondu2010

sonas1 Groupbie
sonas1
sonas1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Bhondu amazing dear. Enjoyed a lot. This is what I expected in this thread. WinkWinkWink

bhondu2010

sonas1 Groupbie
sonas1
sonas1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I know very well. So many Angini fans are here. Definetly You all had imagined something in your mind about Angini. I want everyone to put something here. I will come up with some other scenes. But please you too post something.

tvmylove

sonas1 Groupbie
sonas1
sonas1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Anmol and Ragini have an eye lock, as he takes her to the room. The room is fully decorated with beautiful flowers and candles. He places her on the bed slowly that had rose petals over it. He kneels down in front of her, and rests his arms on her lap. Ragini is smiling shyly. "Tum aaj bohut khoobsurat lag rahi ho." Says Anmol. Ragini looks on at anmol. Both have an eyelock. Anmol slowly strokes Ragini's cheek, Ragini feels a shiver down her spine. Anmol moves forward to kiss her. But Ragini moved from there shyly. He looks at Ragini and smiles, Ragini too smiles. Anmol begins to move towards Ragini, Ragini is slowly moving backwards. She leans against the wall, Anmol moves forward to kiss her but Ragini shyly walks away to the window. Anmol smiles and looks at Ragini. He walks towards Ragini who is looking at the moon, Anmol puts his hand on Ragini's shoulder and slowly makes her turn to face him. Ragini is looking down. Anmol looks on at Ragini with loving eyes. Anmol says "Ragini, kya maine tumhe kabhi kaha hai ki tumhari aankhein bohut khoobsurat hain?" Ragini looks at Anmol and slightly nods her head no while she looks down. Anmol says "Tumhari aankehin bohut khoobsurat hai Ragini." Anmol placed a kiss on Ragini's closed eyes. Ragini slowly opens her eyes as Anmol moves his head back. Anmol says "Kya maine tumhe kabhi kaha hai ki tumhare gaal bohut khoobsurat hai?" Ragini again nods no. Anmol says "Tumhare gaal bohut khubsurat hai." And he places a kiss on her cheek. Anmol then says 'kya main tumhe kabhi bataya hai ki tumhare...h...hont bohut khoobsurat hai?" Ragini looks up at Anmol who is looking at her with loving eyes. Ragini is hesitant and nods no. Anmol moves forward to kiss her. Scene shifts.(Baawri piya ki from baabul is playing.) Ragini is standing by the dressing table and is removing her earrings; she is struggling to take the necklace off, anmol comes from behind and helps Ragini take off the necklace. He slowly turns her around to face him, Ragini is looking down. Anmol places his fingers under Ragini's chin and lifts it up. Ragini gives Anmol a hug. Anmol smiles. He lifts her up and places her on the bed. Both have an eyelock. Anmol is moving towards Ragini to give her a kiss as his hand moves towards the lamp and he turns the light off.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010anizortvmyloverekha02Winchesterbrossaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Wonderful Sona,Clap Clap Clap

Loved your romantic take on Angini.Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile

Give us this treat more.Star Star Clap
sonas1 Groupbie
sonas1
sonas1

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Krithika. Please you too join here.
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonas1

Thanks Krithika. Please you too join here.
Wish to write like you all.Big smile

But I am not good in writingWink,So I just enjoy reading all my friends update on Angini story.Wink Clap

tvmylove

Go to top