India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Angini's Romance (Page 2)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
What a dhamakidaar entry SonasClap, You do have a vivid imagination Blushing. Hope there is more and you don't disappear. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonas1

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Shanti, likes your Anmol back to the earth update.Big smileLOLClap. The bug scene reminded of some other character. The fuse wala scene was interesting.Embarrassed

shanti05

sonas1 Groupbie
sonas1
sonas1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Friends please put your imagination also in this thread. It will be interesting.

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@ sona. .delicious lips... after that? waw it was to hot... enjoyd it a lottt yaar...WAWWWWWW. wonderful yaar... keep it up...

sonas1

anmolji Groupbie
anmolji
anmolji

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Hey sonas, Mindblowing update. Anmol my darling working on laptop wearing his black shritDay Dreaming and ragini in a yellow sari. Wow, what an update. It is true anmol loves to see ragini with her hair soon after a shower. Gwad how i miss my angini. Each FFs makes me cry thinking about my angini. There was a lot of finished business in the story of angini..Well sonas this is for you ClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonas1tvmylove

anmolji Groupbie
anmolji
anmolji

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Shanti dii your scenes, your writeups and ffs are always a treat to read. So this scene too is no exception. I really hope ki bidaai 2 will bring a ragini who is working with anmol, and we will have round the clock angini scenes. Just thinking of it makes me go ga ga over it. Wow shanti dii you know how to make the readers enjoy the scenes. This was sweet and cute and adorable scene. Thanks dii.
bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hi friends this is my very first attempt to write a scene ever LOL

I am not a writer but got inspired by all the wonderful writers here and I wanted to just write something romantic  mre like Anmol's  thought and Ragini feeling him close . Let me know if you like it.

Ragini has very attractive blouses .. and its impossible for her dear husband not to notice it.

Ok I donno what I am saying but to cut things short this is one scene which came in my mind..

Ragini who is dressing up to go out is just finished wearing her saree , but forgot to put the dori of her blouse since she got distracted seeing some clothes lying on the bed and the towle thrown on the bed.

Finishing those errands and putting back the towel on the stand she goes back to the dresser.

Sitting back at the dresser she started applying some eye liner and make up and Anmol walks in looking at his beautiful wife who looks soo divine and stunning in the  Burgundy saree and her hair left loose on one side.

Anmol walks in and her sight catches his attention, but he goes straight to the console table and places his  bag there and slowly truns around thinking that she has left,but she was still sitting and doing her touch ups, he could'nt stop himself from glances at his beauiful wife.

He keeps  and looking at her and she has'nt noticed him since  she is a little uncomfortable dressing up when he is around but

Anmol clears his throat so that she knows he has come inside and Ragini puts her bindi on and  stand up and is a little uneasy since she was looking at herself in the mirror and she spots him looking at her Smile

She looks at him and says "You are back pretty early!!"
Anmol looks at her and he cannot take his eyes of her  beautiful face " Well..I finised my meetings early and so.., how about you are you going out somewhere , talking a few more steps towards her direction..

Ragini  looking around for her mobile on the dressing table  since she just had it before she got distracted with the errands " Actually I have to attend a kitty party at a  friends house, I wasn't interested but she insisted...!!"

Anmol sees her not so happy to go tells her" I am glad you are going out to socialize since you keep yourself so secluded at home..!!"

Ragini looks at Anmol and smiles" Thanks Anmol now that you have also mentioned then I will surly go"

Ragini turns around moving her hair to the side which had fallen back to finally pick her mobile up when Anmol notices something hanging out of her blouse and her bare skin is showing.

He keeps looking at her beauty and is engrossed on the beauty of his wife and suddenly gets back to his senses thinking should he tell her that the dori is not tied but he takes the courage and tells her" Ra ragini your blouse .. !!"
"Ha... " a sudden discomfort ran through  her mind.. How could I be so careless...I should have first tied my blouse ki doori before starting my make up.. What can I do now how can i ask him to leave all of a sudden .. So many things were tuning in her mind..

Ragini turns around shocked and looks at Anmol who looks away as he is  still mesmerized by what he saw and ragini turns around and moves her hair to the left side and tries to tie her doori by looking in the mirror and reaching the two strings to tie..

She is struggling and
Anmol who doesn't want to see what she is trying to do slowly starts moving away .

Ragini is still struggling and Anmol feels I may be doing wrong but since no one is around shall I go and help her or not..

He keeps thinking walking close and never realizes he is closeness as she is pretty much resting against him.

Ragini feels his closeness and suddenly stops and she is facing the mirror . Anmol's hands are  trembling but he composes himself and feels I am her husband and I am just helping her out and he picks the two strings of the doori and ties the first knot..

.He pulls it a little tight  then realize maybe its too tight and is afraid to loosen it but the material is  flexible and looses  according to her  back length

Ragini feels the touch of his fingers on her bare back and she feels the chill down her spine and looks at Anmol through the mirror. He looks into her eyes as if telling her I hope its OK since no one is around I thought of helping you.

Then he makes loops like  bunny ears with the strings again and ties it to the first knot.

With his fingers he continues to feel the back of her neck , Ragini still standing in front of the mirror feelings his hands making its way to her neck line and walking his way to her ears...
She couldn't match his gaze even through the mirror and she closed her eyes to feel his fingers travel along her right earlobe to trace the right side of her face back and forth to finally tracing her beautiful partly bare shoulder.
His touch  gave her shivers and he could sense it , and his breath was making her heart breath faster as he slowly and gently placed a kiss on her nape and softly whispered "Ragini you look beautiful " and brushed his face against her face.

Her eyes are still closed trying to sink just what happened.. He kissed her in the most passionate way and she drowned in those sensitive touches by Anmol.

Slowly opening her eyes she looks at him through the mirror and then turns around and looks at him again..

Ragini in a deep soft tone says " Thanks!!"

Anmol who is still positioning his fingers trying to finish his job keeps looking at her intensely and all he could hear is Thanks Thanks ringing in his ears ..

Then last Thanks brought him back to his senses...

Anmol smiles and says " Your welcome"

He steals a last glance on her before she walks out of the door and he runs his fingers through his hair ,  telling him self..

What was I actually doing to her.. I must be totally a gonnerLOL

Hope you liked my attempted to show some romance...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonas1anmoljipoo_sanizorrekha02tvmylovesami01saveeta24

anmolji Groupbie
anmolji
anmolji

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Bhondu, YOu are created magic with this scene my dear friend. What a fab scene. My anmol tying ragini's dori. Wow what an imagination which in turn resulted in such a beautiful scene. It is really very very nice. I hope you come up with more scenes.Thumbs Up

Go to top