Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

|| Bechara Siddharth Poor Sid|Nivi Not the Same ! (Page 2)

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
ya so true...the way he speaks, takes care of nivi looks so genuine so full of love and when he is with divya it looks so fake, so helpless as if he is stuck, compromising really...and even when they were fighting the whole fight was full of love...the care, hurt and love can be seen in his eyes amazing it is so touching....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

oh.. no just watched that part... i really can't believe my eyes and ears.. Nivedita was really suspecting Sid..Angry

Sid why ur always treated like this by others?  Cry now ur Putul  tooo is there among them.
Cry

Edited by shelly_nair - 27 January 2011 at 4:10am
PRIYANKA00 Senior Member
PRIYANKA00
PRIYANKA00

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
If you remember the other day even Hemlata also said to Divya that Sidhart to aisa kuch nahi kar sakta vo to Nivedita ko apni jaan se bhi=======

Soapgirl

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I sometime feel HL should eb a detective, she somehow is the first one to sense things. She also can read characters well. She is not utilising her talent properly.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomdiyaloveskinny

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PRIYANKA00

If you remember the other day even Hemlata also said to Divya that Sidhart to aisa kuch nahi kar sakta vo to Nivedita ko apni jaan se bhi=======

oh wow! thats the most beautiful comment by HL so far in this show...

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I sometime feel HL should eb a detective, she somehow is the first one to sense things. She also can read characters well. She is not utilising her talent properly.ROFL

haha...that is so true....

Omshanti1111

kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

Nivaarth always makes us feel...because their love is genuine,,it is as simple as that,,,I too had tears in my eyes when Siddharth asked'Do you really think i am capable of hurting you" with so much hurt in his eyes...Both sid and nivi will learn it the hard way what they have lost!!!

It is pure pathos.this sid nivi relation and so heart wrenching the way they have been separated and makes us really feel their pain...Whenever Abhishek acts with Neha....his performance is so genuine...you cannot see it as an act...
Truly yesterdays epi was realy  a tear jerker....
I feel genuine love is blessing and when we have that love ..we should never let go...

This is a lesson for all of us who dare to fall in love....Dont let go!!

Second chances in love dont come easily.....

Edited by kajole - 27 January 2011 at 9:41am
kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Originally posted by kavianand

Nivaarth always makes us feel...because their love is genuine,,it is as simple as that,,,I too had tears in my eyes when Siddharth asked'Do you really think i am capable of hurting you" with so much hurt in his eyes...Both sid and nivi will learn it the hard way what they have lost!!!

It is pure pathos.this sid nivi relation and so heart wrenching the way they have been separated and makes us really feel their pain...Whenever Abhishek acts with Neha....his performance is so genuine...you cannot see it as an act...
Truly yesterdays epi was realy  a tear jerker....
I feel genuine love is blessing and when we have that love ..we should never let go...

This is a lesson for all of us who dare to fall in love....Dont let go!!

Second chances in love dont come easily.....

I don't know what to say anymore….. Like you said this is a lesson for all of us who dare to fall in love…..Don't let go!! Second chances in love don't come easily.....very, very true!

Dream what you want to dream and go where you want to go and be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do al the things you want to do. I was looking this quote to see who said it! You never get a second chance to make a first impression.Embarrassed

Right now my heart is aching for my handsome Sid fellowBroken Heart….When a person is pushed, tormented, defeated; he has a chance to learn something (AL). Therefore he will study and get ready….same time I am disappointed at Nivi for blaming Siddhrath….I know I shouldn't be same time I can't help it…Love is caring, kind, and patient same time love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. I guess she just needs to open her eyes to see the truth.LOL

All I know looking at Sid and Nivi love sparksHeart….their love is genuine….watching yesterday' Epi. they made me cry again. There is something special about these two kids!!!!SmileSmile

Omshanti1111

Go to top