Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

|| Bechara Siddharth Poor Sid|Nivi Not the Same !

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
After watching today Episode ......
I feel sooo bad for Siddharth.......i can Not believe Nivedita is not believing Sid.....
Nivi is not able to see the truth in his eyes......Nivi is being fully blinded by Viren........Ouch
i can not belive Nivi said today tht to Sid and she hate him....seriously he is trying to protect her even though he is doing his best to move on in his life........how can nivi say tht Sid change.......
but i love how sid said it back tht Nivi change......but  i really want truth to comes out and.....
when truth comes out  i really want to see Nivi Repenting the way she is acussing Sid.........

hahaha even today NivArth made me cryCryCry
this is two are really good when it comes to make me cryWink

i know most of u all won't agree with me and will say tht Sid did not support nivi when she need his support and Blah blah......

but to be honest Sid is really proctective & caring when it comes to nivi.....if Viren really loves Nivi then he should Not do all this.....even it's to teach a lesson/revenge using his own wife...Ouch

But I must Hats off to all the cast- they r doing fantastic Job to Portray their characters
ClapClap

do Not comment if u are gonna bash.....

Edited by -Pooji- - 26 January 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kajoleakashcrazykavianandvandipaisupriafa.starpeacefulblossomakshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nairOmshanti1111

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
its realy makes me cry ,, very hreat breaking episode ,
bad way to create nivi-sid ending relationshipCry
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I was annoyed with Nivi today Cry Didnt like the episode Thumbs Down I guess I expected this...

I wanted to shake her and say wake up....I can see her views and where is she is coming from.... BUT!!!

I mean she could have asked if Sid was injured at the back... HELLO Viren is....

But she's blinded my Viren's 'love'!

She's blaming Sid....same as Sid did to her.... same thing happening again 

I guess my disappointment was that Nivi won't be shown as a stronger character...and Sid will find out the true...and all she's going to do is cry and repent....Cry  Kinda predictable and boring....

Edited by peacefulblossom - 26 January 2011 at 2:42pm
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Poonam, good to see your post.

I feel today Nivi and Sid's equation became the same. At one time, Sid did not believe her innocence and today Nivi did not believe that Sid is not the stalker. So, now they are both at the same level. But one thing, we must admit, that after that day, Siddharth repented and apologised and today, Nivi cried while saying such stuff to Sid, and she will also repent and apologise to Sid. Nivi never forgave Sid, lets wait and watch if Sid forgives Nivi.

I feel for both! I feel both are just victims of circumstances and victims of some schemes. Before, JW and CC schemed and DS and Sid fell prey to their schemes, this time Nivedita is also a similar victim. Sid and Nivi became victims of circumstances, which were created by other?
Then does that mean, that they are innocent? I'ld say neither Sid was innocent before nor Nivi can be called innocent now. Because, both failed to see through the situation and realise who is true and who is fake! Destiny made them face similar circumstance and both fumbled. Circumstance or situation always plays with us, but it is upto us, who realise at the right moment, what is true and what is false, to realise, the extent to which a person can go. Sid failed to realise Keshav's worth, that a person like Keshav cannot steal. Similarly, Nivedita failed to understand that Sid, how bad he might be, can never stalk and traumatise her.

It is very essential in life to make out, the extent to which a character can go, whether in good way or bad way.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 26 January 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandpeacefulblossomPRIYANKA00Alariaakshi-sidputulshaf13P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I was annoyed with Nivi today Cry Didnt like the episode Thumbs Down I guess I expected this...

I wanted her shake her and say wake up....I can see her views and where is she is coming from.... BUT!!!

I mean she could have asked if Sid was injured at the back... HELLO Viren is....

She's blaming Sid....same as Sid to her.... same thing happening again 

I guess my disappointment was that Nivi won't be shown as a stronger character...and Sid will find out the true...and all she's going to do is cry and repent....Cry  Kinda predictable and boring....
its predictable. Now Sid might find out and Nivi will keep on blaming him. and at the end, viren realises, two couples agree to forgive and forget, DS sheds tears, all are forgiven, happy end..
predictable storyline.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I wanted her shake her and say wake up....I can see her views and where is she is coming from.... BUT!!!

its predictable. Now Sid might find out and Nivi will keep on blaming him. and at the end, viren realises, two couples agree to forgive and forget, DS sheds tears, all are forgiven, happy end..
predictable storyline.

Yup...I was hoping for more....but I guess this is expected....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

predictable storyline.

Yup...I was hoping for more....but I guess this is expected....

then the unexpected comes...Wink...kuchh samjhe ke nahinLOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 26 January 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandpeacefulblossom

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Nivaarth always makes us feel...because their love is genuine,,it is as simple as that,,,I too had tears in my eyes when Siddharth asked'Do you really think i am capable of hurting you" with so much hurt in his eyes...Both sid and nivi will learn it the hard way what they have lost!!!

It is pure pathos.this sid nivi relation and so heart wrenching the way they have been separated and makes us really feel their pain...Whenever Abhishek acts with Neha....his performance is so genuine...you cannot see it as an act...
Truly yesterdays epi was realy  a tear jerker....
I feel genuine love is blessing and when we have that love ..we should never let go...

This is a lesson for all of us who dare to fall in love....Dont let go!!

Second chances in love dont come easily.....

Edited by kavianand - 27 January 2011 at 12:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kajolePRIYANKA00shaf13shelly_nair

Go to top