Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sri Ram Nagar....Nakku's sanity? (Page 4)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

LOL yeah Maybe a blooperLOLLOL
Btw I used to think the same abt Tasha re-union........N in white clothes All the villagers inside PN nd TA-DA D enters and fills sindoor in her maang............But not anymoreDancingD gonna call her!!!

the filling maang thing can still happen..maybe Kala forcibly rubs the sindoor off her mang saying that Dutta is dead and nakku should stop this charade and then Tada..Dutta comes and fills the maang by taking the sindoor from bappa's aarti thaali...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomandivy609

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

I hope that Dutta doesn't call home. I'm not sure that's a wise decision to make considering that no one knows Chaskar is behind the whole accident thing. For all he knows, Baji might still be working with him and since he's been in their house once, there's chance that he's still around.

I rather hope that Dutta calls Baji. Whether Naku picks up or Baji, I don't care. But I want him to call Baji's phone. That would be a very Dutta in a danger thing to do. Besides, Dutta trusts Baji the most - apart from Naku and AS - and hasn't Baji told him multiple times that koi apna hi hai jo itne kareeb sai vaar karta hai?

Dutta knows that there's a betrayer among them. Calling his house would mean that everyone would know he's alive, and right now it's more safe for him if people think that he's dead. If anyone should know about him being alive without it reaching Chaskar's or Kala's ears, it should be Naku or Baji.

Assuming that they promise not to tell anyone - not even Kala - about it. But recently, Baji has been less observative and cautious around Kala, which is seriously weird, because he never trusted her fully again, even after she returned to the house again with her husband and son.

And speaking of Kishore, where is he in all this? Wasn't he always the one to see through his wife's honey-sweet exterior and recognize the snake beneath it? Hasn't he noticed anything at all about that her that might wake suspicions? When did he go from sharp to oblivious? With Suds clinging to Kala like a leech, as Kishore I would've been a tiny bit suspicious at least.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugMrsKhan

Go to top