Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sri Ram Nagar....Nakku's sanity? (Page 3)

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

kyaaaa shilpita87 obviously it is not sri ram nagar
slight sake of seema was the main point there... what a big deal....usmmey notice karney jaisa kya thaaa

Shon703

The main point was not the "little" shake of Seema...the main point was that in what circumstacnces the tasha union might take place....will it be that Dutta will make a dramatic entry when Nakku is being shoved by ppl as insane with even Baaji and AS doubting her sanity....or would Nakku and baaji be able to reach Dutta with the slight hint that he is in some koatta...Smile

The subtlety is the key for such discussions in the forum...if you were in the forum during Anna days u would have realized that we ppl make a big deal out of Dutta handing nakku in jeep and walking in front of her at all times, the slight pause in his speech before he says something to her...we ppl discussed everything from the fake rose garden in the dream  to nakku's wounds magically disappearing..
 thats what makes this Forum a buzzing place to be...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609-bharti-

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I second u shilpita. The each nd every point u raise here is exactly wats in my mind. Bt wichever way this all happens, i m pretty sure that its going to be super rocking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
hey shilpita

u r right that chacha has told dutta a wrong name of that place as seema has requested him not to told true name that is ratnagiri as printed on newspaper( according to me).

seema is still mean and just think of herself again.

if dutta call naku and tell her that he is alive it wouldn't matter as place name is fake.naku keep on searching dutta and kala will make people believe that she has come insane after death of dutta. 

Wanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

I was a bit tied up last night, so could not reply..it was quite obvious that chacha has lied to D about Sriram Nagar.. now for once, something good will come out of Seema's lies and dhokebaazi. I don't want to talk about Seema anymore as that character is just so yuck for me..if she had kept on chanting that all she wanted to do was prayaschit, then maybe I could have suffered her.. but to harbour hopes of D and her living happily ever after had me going as red as D's kurta LOL..heights of selfishness or stupidity?!

I agree with you and Aparna ki drama toh bantaa hain. But how they bring about their Milan will be most interesting to watch. So far, the cv's have always been upto the mark barring a few instances here and there..Be it the JMM track, 1st shaadi, him punishing her with her always around him, post JMM.. gosh, I just realised that this is the first time Tasha have been away from each other for so long except for maybe Anna's track, which I feel was shorter! And if after Anna fiasco, they had such a beautiful Milan, imagine now esp as they are man and wife, it would be something soul stirring for sure..i know that today's phone call is bound to get me in tears..

It does make sense that except for Baaji and AS who will be outnumbered everyone else will be hell bent on proving Nakku to be insane as the place doesn't exist. I wish they did not go as far as getting a dead body, but just to the point of proving nakku unstable mentally and tada He comes :) sigh...cant wait now..just hope this happens by end of next week at elast, as cannot stand this tasha drought anymore..

sub_rosaWanderbug

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Nahi Yaar It is Shri Ram Nagar...........I remember the first epi when Chacha brought Dutta there and was talking to some guy he told him Ratnagiri HW se Shri Raam Nagar leke aaya.........Seema did shake her head asking him not to tell But Chacha told him........

I'm actually thinking D has to call to his house Since N is in the room as per precap Someone else will pick up.......Along with N , one more will know that D called actually........

Edited by divy609 - 27 January 2011 at 2:35am

prettywomanWanderbug

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
oh no.. there goes our theory...But then why did Seema look satisfied after chacha tells Sri ram nagar to Dutta.. it looked like she was happy that chacha had listened to her..maybe anotehr blooper ?!

Wanderbug

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
LOL yeah Maybe a blooperLOLLOL
Btw I used to think the same abt Tasha re-union........N in white clothes All the villagers inside PN nd TA-DA D enters and fills sindoor in her maang............But not anymoreDancingD gonna call her!!!

Wanderbug

Go to top