Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sri Ram Nagar....Nakku's sanity? (Page 2)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

This is possible, Shilpita. I think that is the reason they brought in the insane angle in the newspaper...But I have one question...Dutta knows the whole patilwadi...and him being the Don, he should know if such a Shriram nagar or whatever exists or not, right...How is he believing it?

And the phone call he makes is to assure AS , Nakku and all his loved ones that he is safe.  So why not call Baaji too..hmm...maybe he will be interrupted or something.

As you said, Kala may further torture Nakku , but now the difference will be that Nakku knows that Dutta is alive for sure..so she may not bother much.

I don't know what drama they are going to bring out after the phone call...maybe another week or something before Dutta actually meets Nakku..For now, I am only going to concentrate on the phone call...Embarrassed

Yeah....Crystal...being a resident he should know gthe names of places arround but it could be that SRiram nagar is so small a village or place that he has not heard of it...India is huge..every taluka has hundereds of settlements and villages. even if you are Don or MP of that region its sometimes not possible to know name of every vilage...

The way Dutta remembered Nakku i think he was only focused on getting through to Nakku....he is a man in love of course first thing that comes to his mind is letting his wife know abt his well being and not a friend and partner...i didn't find that odd at all...No matter how good a friend Bajji is and i know all the dostana jks but on a serious note the yesterday's episode accomplished that even before baaji,AS and his sisters ,Nakusha take precedence in his heart and mind....which is as it should be..Embarrassed
I loved the way he realized that nakusha is not dhokebaaz and like seema..even before  once he said that seema,supriya and nakku all betrayed himAngry and AS said don't compare nakku with those filty woman she is far above them...i wanted D to realize that and i was so ecstatic to see it happen...EmbarrassedClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAnidivy609Pooja_219-bharti-ushankitvcmeghapartiMrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hi shilpi,
I don't think chacha lied about the place name,becaz i had heard this name from chacha's mouth during one of the crap epis. in 1st-2nd week of january.

As far as tamasha entry goes,i personally do not want that kind of re-union especially after seeing last part of today's epi.

But,then so far all the major events in LTL  have happened publically & since nakku is accepted as vahinisaheb by whole patilwadi, so i guess tamasha to banta haiLOL

Let's wait & watch,waise bhi cv's ko hame jatke dene ki purani aadat hai.

PoojaSmile

God really, did he say the place's name before? i don't remember and i don't even want to check itout by torturing myself to rewatch those episodes either....someone verify plz.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAniPooja_219ushankitvc

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Shilpita Yes, this is gonna happen........but lets bear all the torture thrown our way Ouch after all this, Tasha union is going to be pleasant one.......seema kub jaye ge........she is making me go bizarreDead

I know yaar...she was pathetic today all through and i want D to firmly tell her in his no-nonsense manner that he uses with elaan with poor nakkku that he is married and loves his wife and infact realizes that he was never as deeply in love with her as he is with nakkku...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniushankitvc

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Shilpita...I like your idea of Dutta's re-entry into Nakku's life as a saviour yet again Wink! As you said, it will be nice to see that maybe Nakku is surrounded by some huge problem where the entire world is against her (like deeming her to be insane), and at that time Dutta makes a dynamic comeback, gives nice giveback to whoever tried to mess up with HIS Nakku Wink, and holds Nakku's hand by her wrist (as usual LOL) and takes her back with him in front of everyone Day Dreaming.....

And since Tasha re-union should be a special one, maybe Dutta-Nakku keeps walking and walking till they reach Dutta's bedroom, where the real 'dil ki baatein', 'how much I missed you', etc., talks happen and finally they re-unite
Day Dreaming. I hope they dedicate an entire episode for their re-union and one-to-one heart-to-heart talk. A maha-episode would be an awsome idea Thumbs Up!

OHH.....yess Plz i want a maha episode for the reunion ...PLz Plz Plz CVs...can we have a petition for that or is it too soon and we should wait and see if MR tries to walk away again when his latest contract ends with LTL...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAniushankitvc

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

for me some reason tomorrow LTL is going to be rocking. i dont know why but its my gut feeling. and baaji will be with her he KNOWS shes not mad he would tell her such a place doesnt exist. tomorrow with that phone call N is going to get her courage back and she will search the world and its mother for D and wont rest till she doesnt. i have a feeling we are getting the reverse of the anna track. now its N's turn to look for D and find him. though she might just collapse considering she hasnt eaten anything. but from tomorrow LTL shall be rocking!!

Collapsing is possible with D coming and holding her preventing a fall....reverse of anna Track? never thought of it that way but..i am sceptical... i think Dutta would make out of this place on his own...i seriously think so...Yeah i also think that today and tommorow will be great episodes....in fact i am very hopeful that next few weeks will be great too as they have MR back..the lousy time of episodes we had full of suds,AS,Kala,Seema are over as Both MV and MR are concentrating on LTL...its going to be good time now..DefinatelyEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAnisub_rosaMrsKhan

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
       Me too feel chacha lied about the village name nd seema Angrywas relieved, so it is even more the reason for everyone to believe that nakku is insane nd as u say shilpita, i too feel kala will be successful in portraying nakku as deranged nd the reunion will be prolonged for a couple of weeks not as early as we were expecting it to be.Unhappy  OhGod!!!! this wait for tasha reunion will kill me as never before in my life  my patience  been tested so much. 

AbhiAniWanderbug

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

s exactly i am scared, the CVs will make him reenter when nakusha is being forced to become a widow by kala.  seema is so greedy....... she wants dutta only to herself.... she is least bothered to know his intention............. their confrontation scene was very tiny, but all of us felt it was apt..... now i dont what all drama she is planning.........

oh noooooo........... u hav given the cvs already an idea...............LOLLOL

i dont want the reunion to be a tamasha yaar.......... they are so intense souls........ wish they give them much needed privacy to speak the first time they meet after one facing death n the other living death...CryCry

sumthing like in anna's house.......... oh so, it was heartwrenching then............ to see mr n mv....... they were fantastic then......... hope it turns out even better this time..............

i still remember dutta telling, aaj kuch bhi nahi he tujhe bolne keliye...... kuch tho bol.......... oh that was so dutta style............ so cute.............

when r u planning to update ur FF dearie?Cry

oks
tc
divya

--Saaki--Wanderbug

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Hi Shilpi...........

Idea to mast hain yaar.........
But,cant bare Nakku being pushed like that..............CryUnhappy
Unhappy
May be Chacha has lied to Dutta but dont think Dutta would say that in the phone convo with Nakku..........
If we believe what article has said then Dutta just mentions that he is somewhere where all these "Naach-Gana" happens................
So,he still not believing the people around...........

So,I am hoping he will find some other way to rescue from there.......
I cant see something very bad to my Nakku yaa..............
Plzzzzzzzzz.............Not that much torture.........Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Go to top