Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sri Ram Nagar....Nakku's sanity?

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hi guyz,

Has anyone else noticed the slight shake that Seema gave her Chacha before he told Dutta the name of the place?

I think the place is not Sri Ram Nagar. He lied to Dutta just to quieten him down...this demented Seema is hellbent on keeping Dutta in her house....selfish,delusional woman Deadand the Chacha didn't even read the whole NP and about the man having a loving wife who is being called insane in the news..Angry 

It could happen that Dutta would tell Nakku on call about his whereabouts as Sri Ram Nagar. People might start doubting nakku's Faith and question her...Maybe kala will insinuate that Nakku has lost her mental balance in shock so nakku will declare that saab called her and told her that he is in Sri Ram Nagar.... but as chacha had lied there is no Sri Ram Nagar and nakkusha will be made to look like a crazy person in front of mob.... Kala will then persuade someone to get a fake body...making everyone give up hope except nakkusha.OuchConfused

Somehow i feel that Nakku-Dutta union will be when nakku is either being proved insane by all or when she is being forced to don widow's white avatar...a dramatic entry...in front of all and sundry..especially all villagers present or something....afterall PN ka koi bhi tamasha housefull mein hi hota hai...paheli Tasha shaadi..Diwali pe guest ko poison....bachelors party mein bachelor pe hamala....nakku ka slap khana and all..
LOL LOL LOLLOL

I think Tasha union wala scene bhi public tamasha banega..afterall LTL hai aur ye Dutta the Tamashawala ki re-entry haiLOLWink
LOL
I don't know whether my guess are correct..Confused.only time and CVs will tell but they do have flare of dramatizing things....so i am trying to second guess them.

your thoughts....is this possible..?Embarrassed

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamshivkundanAvocado.GirlvahgarmaszloveumishalLaTuLashruti10augustsikkaishadivya17-7pbtghoshCrystal29sihuAbhiAni--Saaki--sub_rosasparikhLeandrakadduuleft_forevermozart66Pooja_219mussy.jamshed-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xsuhana19*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
This is possible, Shilpita. I think that is the reason they brought in the insane angle in the newspaper...But I have one question...Dutta knows the whole patilwadi...and him being the Don, he should know if such a Shriram nagar or whatever exists or not, right...How is he believing it?

And the phone call he makes is to assure AS , Nakku and all his loved ones that he is safe.  So why not call Baaji too..hmm...maybe he will be interrupted or something.

As you said, Kala may further torture Nakku , but now the difference will be that Nakku knows that Dutta is alive for sure..so she may not bother much.

I don't know what drama they are going to bring out after the phone call...maybe another week or something before Dutta actually meets Nakku..For now, I am only going to concentrate on the phone call...Embarrassed

Edited by crystal_29 - 26 January 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshmussy.jamshedWanderbugushankitvc-bharti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hi shilpi,
I don't think chacha lied about the place name,becaz i had heard this name from chacha's mouth during one of the crap epis. in 1st-2nd week of january.

As far as tamasha entry goes,i personally do not want that kind of re-union especially after seeing last part of today's epi.

But,then so far all the major events in LTL  have happened publically & since nakku is accepted as vahinisaheb by whole patilwadi, so i guess tamasha to banta haiLOL

Let's wait & watch,waise bhi cv's ko hame jatke dene ki purani aadat hai.

PoojaSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnidivy609mussy.jamshedWanderbug

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Shilpita Yes, this is gonna happen........but lets bear all the torture thrown our way Ouch after all this, Tasha union is going to be pleasant one.......seema kub jaye ge........she is making me go bizarreDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniWanderbugPooja_219

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Shilpita...I like your idea of Dutta's re-entry into Nakku's life as a saviour yet again Wink! As you said, it will be nice to see that maybe Nakku is surrounded by some huge problem where the entire world is against her (like deeming her to be insane), and at that time Dutta makes a dynamic comeback, gives nice giveback to whoever tried to mess up with HIS Nakku Wink, and holds Nakku's hand by her wrist (as usual LOL) and takes her back with him in front of everyone Day Dreaming.....

And since Tasha re-union should be a special one, maybe Dutta-Nakku keeps walking and walking till they reach Dutta's bedroom, where the real 'dil ki baatein', 'how much I missed you', etc., talks happen and finally they re-unite
Day Dreaming. I hope they dedicate an entire episode for their re-union and one-to-one heart-to-heart talk. A maha-episode would be an awsome idea Thumbs Up!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 26 January 2011 at 1:19pm

MissMeowAbhiAnimussy.jamshedWanderbugdivy609ushankitvc

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Sri-ramnagar exists for sure, since chacha said this in his entry scene, so he was not lying for sure. Seema shook her head to maybe quieten him and not tell Dutta where he is lest he runs away.
As for Naku's insanity, yes, its quite believable that she will be tormented by the villagers, which is when DSP makes his grand entry to save her :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniWanderbugdivy609ushankitvc

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
for me some reason tomorrow LTL is going to be rocking. i dont know why but its my gut feeling. and baaji will be with her he KNOWS shes not mad he would tell her such a place doesnt exist. tomorrow with that phone call N is going to get her courage back and she will search the world and its mother for D and wont rest till she doesnt. i have a feeling we are getting the reverse of the anna track. now its N's turn to look for D and find him. though she might just collapse considering she hasnt eaten anything. but from tomorrow LTL shall be rocking!!

AbhiAniPooja_219divy609bfunofbb123ushankitvc-bharti-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Wow Shilpi
It would be super cool if evryone thinks Naku is going insane and Tada 
Dutta makes his royal entry and proves everyone wrong !

well even i think the chacha lied 
thast y seema gave a relieved xpression !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniWanderbug

Go to top