i didn't know how much i had missed him

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Realy guys i didn't have any idea, how much i had missed Maan dressed like that.............. he had looked handsome, dashing, like a prince wearing the sherwani................. cool and sexy in his white kurta and PJs....................and so very attractive in his simple jeans and shirt................... but there is something abt him in his office attire of trousers,shirt,tie and vest................... something which seems to call out to me................... as if he can slay any dragon(figuratively speaking, u can say danger), defeat any villain or face anything thrown at him by man made causes or circumstances, i feel as if he grows in stature and confidence too whenever he is in these clothes and i had sincerely missed seeing him in those.
In my eyes he looks more mature, someone to be trusted on......................more handsome somehow.................... and it is the same even if he is shown being the angry, arrogant, tough guy MSK or the perfect lover Maan for his Geet,  in his office attire he oozes confidence for both the roles in his life...................😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
He is my prince charming..........................

What do u all say???????????????

Ahhh !! 
It had been so long I havent seen him that way ! Missedd it , Finally that attire is back !! 😳
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Ahhh !! 
It had been so long I havent seen him that way ! Missedd it , Finally that attire is back !! 😳

Chalo someone other than me also likes him in these clothes.
I luv Maan in his formal attire but he looked outstanding in his wedding attire too.😉
i agree yaar....he was luking so Dashyyyyyyy my God he z too
Hot ....😍😍😍How can i get himmm...pooor me
😭
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

I luv Maan in his formal attire but he looked outstanding in his wedding attire too.😉

Yes Bobby, i agree he did look damn handsome in his wedding clothes, but for me he looks best in his formal work office clothes................................. "beauty is after all in the eyes of the beholder.............."
agree with u he looks grt in his formal attire.......
Originally posted by sarakhan98

i agree yaar....he was luking so Dashyyyyyyy my God he z too
Hot ....😍😍😍How can i get himmm...pooor me
😭

He has become every girl's dream.................... and it would be very difficult if by chance someone asks when does MSK not look good?
Well anytime...anywhere.................in anything..............................
I know I was missing him in those clothes too. He looks dashing and powerful in his office clothes.
Loved him today. Can't wait for tomorrows episode when Geet will attack him...😉
Originally posted by anky_1205

I know I was missing him in those clothes too. He looks dashing and powerful in his office clothes.
Loved him today. Can't wait for tomorrows episode when Geet will attack him...😉

I really think she should seduce him, what say????????