India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Own creativity.. Just for fun! (Page 9)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Chand Chupa Badal Mein....Kahaani Revenge Ka....

Character Profile- After 20 years Leap

Nivedita Sharma
Modern Girl...Used to having her own way, but kind and selfless inside. Daughter of Yash Sharma. Loves her Motorcycles and will not stand for anything wrong happening to herself of any close friends/family. Brought up in a gangster family...will fight for whats wrong and very rich. Unaware that her father is now the Don of shimla 
  Don't get on my Bad side!

Viren 
Motherless/fatherless boy...After mother passing  away he is set to find out who is his real family and why he left his mother without any explanation. Poor up-bringing, very down to earth and looking for his identity. Actually the son of Viren Sood, produced in his time at boarding school

Who am I?

Chandu Sood
Son of Nandu...(whom was previously the servant of Sood family but now the owner). Mostly in his own dreamland. Even though his father and grandfather pushes him to take charge of the Soods empire...he rather sit and dream...and think about his richer neighbour. Some how managed to get the previous Soods (Siddharth Sood) looks...this is still a mystery how?

Leave me in my DreamLand!

P.S Sorry about my bad editing...My editing software crashed Confused So just used the basic stuff.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 01 February 2011 at 8:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiZaykebazzAnanyaJasleenshelly_nairVirMan_ArShiOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
great....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossom

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
sid looks typical Nandu son...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomshelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by starz4me

For that i have to read all 7 pages first................hmmpphhh..........lot of work........Wink
I'm just kidding............I'll love to...........but let me get to know what r u 2 guys upto with ur story.

pls do...we both are literally falling at others feet to contribute something funny...we are acting like the Indian politicians, begging for votes,(in our case a funny trcak)LOL

LOL They all seem to be running away from us LOL

My computer crashed and died yesterday Confused
its because of IF site. I stopped this site from my home laptop. My laptop crashed few times, but ever since I stopped opening IF, its safe and fine, by God's grace.

now I use only my lab desktop...one day, I was caught, as the IT expert from his master computer found that virus came in from my laptop. He came running and asked what site I was working on. I did not reveal, but understood its from IF only.Wink
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

LOL

It was Mewprincess and your idea...I just pictured it LOL

Still waiting for Mew princess to write the next part LOL 

I wonder where she disappeared to.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 01 February 2011 at 7:54am

Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starz4me

For that i have to read all 7 pages first................hmmpphhh..........lot of work........Wink
I'm just kidding............I'll love to...........but let me get to know what r u 2 guys upto with ur story.

pls do...we both are literally falling at others feet to contribute something funny...we are acting like the Indian politicians, begging for votes,(in our case a funny trcak)LOL

LOL They all seem to be running away from us LOL

My computer crashed and died yesterday Confused
its because of IF site. I stopped this site from my home laptop. My laptop crashed few times, but ever since I stopped opening IF, its safe and fine, by God's grace.

now I use only my lab desktop...one day, I was caught, as the IT expert from his master computer found that virus came in from my laptop. He came running and asked what site I was working on. I did not reveal, but understood its from IF only.Wink

Yeah...My other computer has strong virus protection so wasn't able to get it down. This computer wasn't protected...now it is LOL

Found 3 virus...and was on the site for like 30 minutes Confused

Crazy it has soooo many virus Confused

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Yeah...My other computer has strong virus protection so wasn't able to get it down. This computer wasn't protected...now it is LOL

Found 3 virus...and was on the site for like 30 minutes Confused

Crazy it has soooo many virus Confused
This site has too many virus. I have both anti-virus and anti-malware, but with those, my laptop crashes.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

LOL

It was Mewprincess and your idea...I just pictured it LOL

Still waiting for Mew princess to write the next part LOL 

I wonder where she disappeared to.
she is probably unable to cope up with our "jumping" from one plot to another. She is taking time to udnerstand, what is happeningLOL or she must be coming with her own dhamaka story..LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index