Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Own creativity.. Just for fun! (Page 3)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
U
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

<font color="#000099">I was thinking, if in your lastscene, instead of Keshav killing Viren...if Lalji kaka cuts a wire from Viren's bike and thereafter Keshav shoots him...that will add more spice. Whether Viren died from the bullet or because of his fall from the bike into the "khai" of shimla, no one will know initially</font> <font color="#000099">and keep some space for the story to develop lat</font>er...LOL
</div>
<div>
<font color="#000099">

and the promo will be</font>

<font color="#000099">"kya haqeeqat samne ayagi ki kaun racha yeh khel"...one side Lalji kaka's face and another side Nandu's face"ROFL</font>

Lol good idea... But maybe it will be better to keep it a suspense? When new Viren is digging up the past you find out about all this?

Change the ending to Viren falling down..in to the khai hahahaha...

Then you always have the chance of getting him back alive later.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 27 January 2011 at 10:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
this time, I'll emphasise on HL...I think, among all she is the only one, who has the brain to find out Viren;s truth...

it happens so

1. Viren is not happy with Nivi's performance, that she is taking long time to point fingers at Sid in public. He thinks of someone else.
2. Who else than Divya, who already is a selfish giant and jealous.
3. He comes and says "Bhabi I saw u and bhaiya in park, facing each other, I was at your back side, you were wearing the same sweater (courtesy, recycling sweaters for all actors). I could see Sid's face, not yours.
4. Divya gets all curious and jealous and almost sure, its Nivi, who went with Sid to park.
5. She runs to her mom HL.
6. HL tells her that Sid is innocent and Nivi "uske upar dor e daal rahee hain" and in mind, she thinks, this is the right time to finsh off Nivi and Viren, so that Sid and Divya can live in peace , she gives her "bhayankar eye expressions".
7. HL hires some goons, stealing money from Pratap. By the time, Pratap had arranged this money for repaying for his amma's operation.
8. Money missing from home, as HL stole that for hiring goons. Keshav is blamed for stealing money,
9. HL by trick calls Nivi and Viren in the park, and says she has some info about Sid. Nivi shocked, Viren curious.
10. Both lans up in park, where goons are waiting.
11, Goons start beating Viren and abusing Nivi...

more will follow...

Paramore

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

this time, I'll emphasise on HL...I think, among all she is the only one, who has the brain to find out Viren;s truth...

it happens so

1. Viren is not happy with Nivi's performance, that she is taking long time to point fingers at Sid in public. He thinks of someone else.
2. Who else than Divya, who already is a selfish giant and jealous.
3. He comes and says "Bhabi I saw u and bhaiya in park, facing each other, I was at your back side, you were wearing the same sweater (courtesy, recycling sweaters for all actors). I could see Sid's face, not yours.
4. Divya gets all curious and jealous and almost sure, its Nivi, who went with Sid to park.
5. She runs to her mom HL.
6. HL tells her that Sid is innocent and Nivi "uske upar dor e daal rahee hain" and in mind, she thinks, this is the right time to finsh off Nivi and Viren, so that Sid and Divya can live in peace , she gives her "bhayankar eye expressions".
7. HL hires some goons, stealing money from Pratap. By the time, Pratap had arranged this money for repaying for his amma's operation.
8. Money missing from home, as HL stole that for hiring goons. Keshav is blamed for stealing money,
9. HL by trick calls Nivi and Viren in the park, and says she has some info about Sid. Nivi shocked, Viren curious.
10. Both lans up in park, where goons are waiting.
11, Goons start beating Viren and abusing Nivi...

more will follow...

12. What HL didn't know what Viren was action filled...and these goons were nothing for him
13. HL gets annoyed and does something shocking
14. She takes scarf off and ties it around her waist
15. Ready for action....no one knew that she was a black belt in karate before getting married LOL 

rest to follow.....

Edited by peacefulblossom - 27 January 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasleenParamoreOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
EPISODE Freeze:

tomorrow's promo

HL applying martial arts, beating goons left and right ! Nivi surprised and eyes getting bigger, she does not know whether to laugh or cry...Viren does not know where to hide from this "lady DON".LOL

Jasleen

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

EPISODE Freeze:

tomorrow's promo

HL applying martial arts, beating goons left and right ! Nivi surprised and eyes getting bigger, she does not know whether to laugh or cry...Viren does not know where to hide from this "lady DON".LOL
ROFL

Laughing my head off here....

Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Since the other episode is on freeze until tomorrow...we go back to the alternative universe...

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

The motor bike stop....Off the bike....a female gets off...with modern clothes (gangster type clothes with leather)...Takes off her helmet... And you see Neha's face....LOL 

Nivi...looks at Viren with a strange expression....this commoner stopped me? Angry...and gives Viren attitude...Viren gets anger and starts shouting back....few minutes of verbal abuse later...they get so wind up that they start slapping eachother....

When both cheeks are too hurtful to slap anymore...they stop and stare...both decide its too much and head their own way.... Nivi driving away.... actually he wasn't bad looking maybe I should make him my slave.....

(best why to start a unconventional love storyLOL)
Rest to follow...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 27 January 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParamoreOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Since the other episode is on freeze until tomorrow...we go back to the alternative universe...

The motor bike stop....Off the bike....a female gets off...with modern clothes (gangster type clothes with leather)...Takes off her helmet... And you see Neha's face....LOL 

Nivi...looks at Viren with a strange expression....this commoner stopped me? Angry...and gives Viren attitude...Viren gets anger and starts shouting back....few minutes of verbal abuse later...they get so wind up that they start slapping eachother....

When both cheeks are too hurtful to slap anymore...they stop and stare...both decide its too much and head their own way.... Nivi driving away.... actually he wasn't bad looking maybe I should make him my slave.....

Rest to follow...

or I would prefer not driving away...but KANK style, they are going away...In this story, we can make Sid, the villain...Wink
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Rest to follow...

or I would prefer not driving away...but KANK style, they are going away...In this story, we can make Sid, the villain...Wink

LOL KANK style it is then...

I'm trying to come up with a idea of how to get Sid back into the story.... how did he get reborn?

Any ideas?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index