Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Own creativity.. Just for fun! (Page 17)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Divyalata is too busy, seeing herself in the mirror and appreciating herself. Trying to convince herself "mein Nivi se better hoon"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Divyalata is too busy, seeing herself in the mirror and appreciating herself. Trying to convince herself "mein Nivi se better hoon"LOL

getting ready for Mrs. World Contest???LOL
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

getting ready for Mrs. World Contest???LOL
I hope she and the production team remember my suggestions of "gym work outs":LOLbetter for them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Chand Chupa Badal Mein ... Kahaani Revenge Ka..

Character profile:

Continuation from:

We seem to have forgotten about this story, still shattered but lets continue...

Firstly need to go back and read the story LOL

Continuing....

Soods house is still the same....big...well kept gardens and cars...the camera moves towards Sharma's house...and where you expected to see a smaller house...now there is a big palace (much larger then the Soods house)...numerous of cars and lots of bodyguards with massive guns. (Don's house and all LOL)

A black motorcycle zooms towards the palace in high speed...Nivi driving to her house...As she passes Soods house the gates open....and out comes a male on a bike cycling fast, behind Nivi...Head down and pedalling fast to catch Nivi up...Nivi sees this in her mirrors...rolls her eyes and stops...

The male looks up...with is typical Nandu hair style with Sid looks (now Chandu)....with massive glasses on....out of breath and smiles...'Nivi stopped for meSmile".... Nivi gets off her bike....takes off her helmet...and ask what is he trying to do...Chandu " I'm trying to catch up to you and race you...I know you like to race"....Nivi..."If you want to race me first buy a motorcycle"....Chandu"....but...ermmm... I'm scared...it goes too fast and what if I fall?"....Nivi roll eyes....

Chandu takes out a rose....and Nivi eyes pops out in frustration....Not again..."Nivi...why do I feel like your my janam janam ka saathi...every day I look out and dream about our future together..."...before he could finish Nivi buts it...." Chandu...how many times have I told you my grandfather doesn't like the Soods family...he will kill you....look here comes one of my bodyguards"... Chandu gets scared and looks away....Nivi takes the opportunity to drive into her house....Chandu..."Crap I missed her again"

Nivi...laughing to herself....yeah right what janam janam ka saathi....not even in my nightmares...and I rather die then marry someone with that hair style.... 

Change of scene

Viren walking towards Soods house..."OMG that was far....and couldn't even afford transportation".... dying of thrust and hunger...He sees Chandu standing there in frustration.... Viren " Hello are you part of the Soods family...I am here because I am part of the family too"...Chandu..."You can't be...you haven't got our trade mark hair style...leave me alone can't you see I am anger here"...Chandu without seeing poor Viren condition...walks into to the Soods house and locks the gates....Viren in shock...."Saal....." And faints in hunger...on the road...

About 30 minutes later...

Nivi comes out of her house...careful to see if Chandu is around....she sees a unconscious male on the road and goes to help him... realising its the man she had a fight with she is tempted to leave him there....but due to her big heart she decides to take him in and help him...

Change of scene...

A big car arrives at Nivi's house...the large gates open...and drives through the large garden....the door of the car opens...and a male shoes comes out...dressed in a suit...the camera moves to the face...older version of Pratap is seen....years of plotting has left lots of wrinkles on the face....another car door opens...a females shoe with big heals come out... stylish girly dress...camera moves to the hair...long hair with large dangle earrings....but before the face can be seen.... the female moves...and falls down....Pratap..."Divya are you ok?"....Female looks up....the same face as dead Divya from 20 years ago...."Yes Dadaji....I just tripped..."....

Rest to follow...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 04 February 2011 at 4:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_nairOmshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Bani... did you see HL dance yesterday?

ROFL all I could think about was her dancing and doing karate moves ROFL

kavianandOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

ROFL all I could think about was her dancing and doing karate moves ROFL

I was thinking of a song and even wrote that some where

HL doing Shilpa shetty's thumkas...LOL

"Dilwalon ke dil ka karar lootne...
main aayee hoon sharmas aur soods ko lutneROFL"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandpeacefulblossomshelly_nair

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

ROFLall I could think about was her dancing and doing karate movesROFL

</div>
<div>
I<font color="#000099"> was thinking of a song and even wrote that some where</font>

<font color="#000099">HL doing Shilpa shetty's thumkas...LOL</font>

<font color="#000099"></strong></font>

<font color="#000099"><strong>"Dilwalon ke dil ka karar lootne...</font>

<font color="#000099">main aayee hoon sharmas aur soods ko lutneROFL"</font>

LOL awesome song.... You should add a verse for Divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

ROFLall I could think about was her dancing and doing karate movesROFL

</div>
<div>
I<font color="#000099"> was thinking of a song and even wrote that some where</font>

<font color="#000099">HL doing Shilpa shetty's thumkas...LOL</font>

<font color="#000099"></strong></font>

<font color="#000099"><strong>"Dilwalon ke dil ka karar lootne...</font>

<font color="#000099">main aayee hoon sharmas aur soods ko lutneROFL"</font>

LOL awesome song.... You should add a verse for Divya
I am scared to write something about Divya...she has a great fan following and I might be reported...LOL

peacefulblossomshelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index