Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Continue of Kahaani Superhero Ka...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38732294� (Bottom part of the page...one before last)

1. Nivi...Viren...Dadi staring at the masked superhero
2. Masked superhero staring back at Nivi in slow motion....
3. Nivi starts checking him out πŸ˜† "Ooooooo I thought my husband was the action superhero...but this one is better...one shot and HL the lady Don is gone..yum... mystery too yummm"
4.Suddenly Viren notices Nivi and the masked superhero staring at eachother and he loses his temper " Oi Kamina why are you staring at my wife?"
5. Masked superhero gets back to his sense and starts running away
6. Automatically Nive starts running after him..."Wait who are you?"
7. Dadi gains her breath and starts running after Nivi " NIVI Where are you going?"
8. Viren shocked starts running after them too...."Arggg it must be Sid....he's the only one that can destroy my life" (Even though the superhero actually saved him)
9. Superhero at the front and all three of them running after him...like 3 cats after one mouse....
10. "Oh No I need to run before they catch me" Superhero starts running faster but yet the other three are catching up
11. After few minutes of running Dadi stops...Out of breath...Takes her inhaler out and takes a deep breath...(Bani's input)...Kaminas are too fast... and starts running again..
12. After a long time chasing the superhero.. .Viren stops "If this is Sid behind this I better get home so I can catch him red handed" He takes another route to the house...Nivi and Dadi still running after the masked superhero....

Change of scene...Back At Soods house.

12. Viren arriving at Soods house
13. CC at the front " Why are you running here"
14." Mum where is Sid?" Viren. CC " I dont know maybe in his room"
15. Viren runs up to Sid room...."SID" No answer...."I knew it..it has to be him" He thinks to himself..
16. Suddenly the ensuite toilet door opens....and Sid walks out.... looks like he just had a shower..
17. Viren shocked seeing him....And ask when he got home....
18. "Long time ago...been a busy day at work so just refreashing"
19. A confused Viren leaves the room....If its not Sid who can it be?
20. Then he remembers he left his wife alone there chasing the superhero
21. "NOOOOOOO" And he runs out of the door..

Freeze...
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@bahar

will dadi be able to run so much! may be we can incorporate some scenes, where Dadi is running and gasping, and in between takes out her inhaler from the sweater pocket and inhales...🀣
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
continued after Bahar's story:

1. Viren heads towards the door, and on his way towards Nivi and dadi.
2. Dadi, gasping but still running, πŸ˜†and Nivi running towards the Sood house.
3. Viren coming from the opposite direction towards Nivi and dadi.
4. All of a sudden Viren sees some dust blowing, someone riding on the horse, coming behind Nivi and Dadi.🀣
5. First he could not make out who it was because, because of so much dust.
6. Later he looks with full concentration and thinks "the person looks familiar". It turns out to be HL, who was also a riding expert, no one knew.
7. HL on the horse, coming towards the Sood house as she could make out the masked person could be Siddharth. She wanted to catch hold of Sid first, and kidnap him for Divya.πŸ˜†
8. Viren thought HL again coming to beat him, so he turns around and starts running towards the Sood house.
9. Now, its like Viren first, then Nivi, dadi and HL riding.
10. YD sees this and thinks they are chasing Viren.🀣 like 3 cats after one mouse (Bahar's words)
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@bahar

will dadi be able to run so much! may be we can incorporate some scenes, where Dadi is running and gasping, and in between takes out her inhaler from the sweater pocket and inhales...🀣

β­οΈπŸ˜†
Awesome idea...

Goes and changes the above post.
Sorry on mobile posting strange... One sec heads for laptopEdited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
🀣
Continuing where Bani left off...

1. YD...decides it would be more funny seeing 4 cats after one mouse... so heads to tell CC
2. CC gives her evil looks and starts running after HL and house with a rope...trying to get it down... Now Viren...then Nivi...then Dadi...HL and horse...And CC... YD sits there laughing and enjoying her tea and watching
3. Suddenly the ground itself shakes...YD gets up in shock....
4. Trees start falling down...
5. You hear an elephant noise....
6. YD starts running away...
7. The elephant is heading the opposite way... Viren heading towards its and elephant heading towards him
8. Everyone stops and starts running the opposite way...
9. Now YD in front... then CC...HL and horse....Dadi...Nivi...Viren....Elephant....
10. But wait as the elephant comes in view... you see a human figure riding it... the masked superhero is BACK!

Rest to continue...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

🀣
Continuing where Bani left off...

1. YD...decides it would be more funny seeing 4 cats after one mouse... so heads to tell CC
2. CC gives her evil looks and starts running after HL and house with a rope...trying to get it down... Now Viren...then Nivi...then Dadi...HL and horse...And CC... YD sits there laughing and enjoying her tea and watching
3. Suddenly the ground itself shakes...YD gets up in shock....
4. Trees start falling down...
5. You hear an elephant noise....
6. YD starts running away...
7. The elephant is heading the opposite way... Viren heading towards its and elephant heading towards him
8. Everyone stops and starts running the opposite way...
9. Now YD in front... then CC...HL and horse....Dadi...Nivi...Viren....Elephant....
10. But wait as the elephant comes in view... you see a human figure riding it... the masked superhero is BACK!

Rest to continue...

I am wondering how YD will run?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

<div></div>
<div>

<font color="#000099">I am wondering how YD will run?πŸ˜†</font>

Lol thats the funny thing....

Picks up her bottom part of her Saree and half runs...half walks...haha

She has a head start so should be ok.... πŸ˜†Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

</div>
<div>
<font color="#000099">I am wondering how YD will run?πŸ˜†</font>

Lol thats the funny thing....

Picks up her bottom of her Saree
(LIKE A LUNGI) 

and half runs...half walks...haha
Borrows NT dadi's inhaler in between...

She has a head start so should be ok.... πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

song will be "gaja gamini"...Priya Priya...DS will come singing after YD.πŸ˜†