Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

EPISODE Freeze:

tomorrow's promo

HL applying martial arts, beating goons left and right ! Nivi surprised and eyes getting bigger, she does not know whether to laugh or cry...Viren does not know where to hide from this "lady DON".πŸ˜†

🀣

Laughing my head off here....
Since the other episode is on freeze until tomorrow...we go back to the alternative universe...

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

The motor bike stop....Off the bike....a female gets off...with modern clothes (gangster type clothes with leather)...Takes off her helmet... And you see Neha's face....πŸ˜† 

Nivi...looks at Viren with a strange expression....this commoner stopped me? πŸ˜‘...and gives Viren attitude...Viren gets anger and starts shouting back....few minutes of verbal abuse later...they get so wind up that they start slapping eachother....

When both cheeks are too hurtful to slap anymore...they stop and stare...both decide its too much and head their own way.... Nivi driving away.... actually he wasn't bad looking maybe I should make him my slave.....

(best why to start a unconventional love storyπŸ˜†)
Rest to follow...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Since the other episode is on freeze until tomorrow...we go back to the alternative universe...

Nivi...looks at Viren with a strange expression....this commoner stopped me? πŸ˜‘...and gives Viren attitude...Viren gets anger and starts shouting back....few minutes of verbal abuse later...they get so wind up that they start slapping eachother....

When both cheeks are too hurtful to slap anymore...they stop and stare...both decide its too much and head their own way.... Nivi driving away.... actually he wasn't bad looking maybe I should make him my slave.....

(best why to start a unconventional love storyπŸ˜†)
Rest to follow...

or I would prefer not driving away...but KANK style, they are going away...In this story, we can make Sid, the villain...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

or I would prefer not driving away...but KANK style, they are going away...In this story, we can make Sid, the villain...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† KANK style it is then...

I'm trying to come up with a idea of how to get Sid back into the story.... how did he get reborn?

Any ideas?
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

πŸ˜† KANK style it is then...

I'm trying to come up with a idea of how to get Sid back into the story.... how did he get reborn?

Any ideas?

I myself forgot how we made him die! I'll be back with some ideas which at least make some sense!πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
(Nivi killed Sid)...

either, Sid might not be dead, but for twenty years, lived in coma in a hospital. After that "slapful incident", Nivi feels pain on her rosy cheeks and decides to see a doctor.  Sid, who was in coma, can smell Nivi...when he sees same face as Nivi (Yash's daughter), his brain starts to work and he feels Nivi is back...🀣..his heart is filled with love, emotions and calls "PUTUL". Nivi does not understand, thinks a "pagal buddha". Viren also comes to the same hospital, after getting hit. Sid sees him and remembers all his past how Viren troubled. Sid in his revenge mode again, vows to finish off Viren once and for all and make Nivi his own...πŸ˜†

we can even bring his soul back...πŸ˜† "bhatak ti aatma shimla ke pahariyo mein.."
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Hehe the coma thing is funny but then soods are still alive...

Bhatak ki attma has more potential :-) I like!
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Bani and peacefulblossom ( sorry i don't know ur name)

u both r hilarious i really can't stop laughing... tears rolling down my eyes.  khushi ki aasnu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
really funny🀣..

really appreciate. we all need some time to relax. this is perfect thing.

thank u both
Edited by shelly_nair - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

hey Bani and peacefulblossom ( sorry i don't know ur name)

u both r hilarious i really can't stop laughing... tears rolling down my eyes.  khushi ki aasnu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
really funny🀣..

really appreciate. we all need some time to relax. this is perfect thing.

thank u both

we will keep you entertained! πŸ˜ƒyeh waada raha😊...

right peacefulblossom! sorry what yr name, peacefulblossom?
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Hehe the coma thing is funny but then soods are still alive...

Bhatak ki attma has more potential :-) I like!

I know coma is funny...but in shows, creatives always keep options open!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..may be one by one, everyone starts coming back and we can write "History repeats"πŸ˜†

promo:" kya itihaas phior se aap ne aap ko daurahega"..πŸ˜†