Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Pratap is Divya'sfather...

BTW, When everyone dies, as per your story, then Laljikaka and Nandu might take over the Sood empireπŸ˜†...and revealed that Nandu is Lalji kaka's illegitimate son. And both were planning and scheming and "poora safaya kar diya" soods or sharmas ka.
..🀣

and the background music will be "yeh zindagi hain ek jua..kabhi jeet kabhi haar"
...πŸ˜†

LOL!
πŸ˜†

Btw...just to confirm...who's Nandu and Lalji kaka? Sorry new to the show so not sure about the minor characters

Ahh yes forgot about Divya's father...the poor guy...been bullied by this wife all his life...turns up to the fight...but far too late...everyones dead...then he sees his wife on the floor...breathing her last...(Been beaten up by the goons by accident)....runs to her...and finds out that Divya is dead....His wife dies....he is all set for revenge...then he remembers how his wifes been  controlling him all his life...then signs in relief that shes gone...then gets anger his alone...but too scared to do anything...goes off to see his son and plan....
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

LOL!
πŸ˜†

Btw...just to confirm...who's Nandu and Lalji kaka? Sorry new to the show so not sure about the minor characters

Ahh yes forgot about Divya's father...the poor guy...been bullied by this wife all his life...turns up to the fight...but far too late...everyones dead...then he sees his wife on the floor...breathing her last...(Been beaten up by the goons by accident)....runs to her...and finds out that Divya is dead....His wife dies....he is all set for revenge...then he remembers how his wifes been  controlling him all his life...then signs in relief that shes gone...then gets anger his alone...but too scared to do anything...goes off to see his son and plan....

πŸ˜† Nandu is the servant with a typical hair style, Viren cracks jokes with him...
and Lalji kaka is the caretaker of the cars and take care of DS.

and what will happen to Yash? may be he turns a gangster with his new found friend..
.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Nandu is the servant with a typical hair style, Viren cracks jokes with him...
and Lalji kaka is the caretaker of the cars and take care of DS.

and what will happen to Yash? may be he turns a gangster with his new found friend..
.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† No one left to take care of the house so Nandu is in charge...takes over the Soods name and has a make over...

Keshav gets annoyed that the Soods family name remains....so decides to get Yash involved...tells him to earn more money then the Soods family...so they can be more powerful...Yash wanting to be the perfect son...takes advantage of his new friend and becomes....the next big gangster...

Unfortunately Nandu's new look doesnt attract female viewer, (even though he gets a girlfriend) and Yash....doesnt have the charm....and the viewers want Kinshuk and Neha pair back. 

So the CV decides to have a 20 year leap...

20 years later....

A normal looking young man walks out of the train station...(not showing his face under a hat)...asking a local person where the Soods house is....Getting the directions he turns to walk...

Walking down the road....gets shocked with a motor bike zooming pass and splashing water all over him...He shouts Oi and moves his hat... Under the hat you see Kinshuk's face...

The motor bike stop....Off the bike....a female gets off...with modern clothes (gangster type clothes with leather)...Takes off her helmet... And you see Neha's face....πŸ˜† 

(Kinshuk is back.... some how Viren had a illegitimate son at boarding school... and the new neha is Yash's daughter πŸ˜†, Now Neha is rich and Kinshuk is looking for his identity) 

The new Kinshuk is called Viren... because his mum loved Viren so much she called her son after him...and New Neha is called Nivi...because Yash loved his sister lots)
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
[QUOTE=peacefulblossom]

write something about their lovestory...will he scheme and plan now also!πŸ˜†

or sing the song "tera mujhse hain pehle ka nata koin..."πŸ˜‰

Hehehe.... I'll let you continue the story for now....πŸ˜‰ Time for bed...its 3:40 am here haha..

I'll wake up and see where you left the story...and continue the love story πŸ˜†

Too bad no one else decide to join... haha ahh well us two will be fine hahaha

Since not much mystery left in the real show lets make our own up πŸ˜† 

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I was thinking, if in your lastscene, instead of Keshav killing Viren...if Lalji kaka cuts a wire from Viren's bike and thereafter Keshav shoots him...that will add more spice. Whether Viren died from the bullet or because of his fall from the bike into the "khai" of shimla, no one will know initially  and keep some space for the story to develop later...πŸ˜†

and the promo will be

"kya haqeeqat samne ayagi ki kaun racha yeh khel"...one side Lalji kaka's face and another side Nandu's face"🀣
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
U

<font color="#000099">I was thinking, if in your lastscene, instead of Keshav killing Viren...if Lalji kaka cuts a wire from Viren's bike and thereafter Keshav shoots him...that will add more spice. Whether Viren died from the bullet or because of his fall from the bike into the "khai" of shimla, no one will know initially</font> <font color="#000099">and keep some space for the story to develop lat</font>er...πŸ˜†

</div>
<div>
<font color="#000099">

and the promo will be</font>

<font color="#000099">"kya haqeeqat samne ayagi ki kaun racha yeh khel"...one side Lalji kaka's face and another side Nandu's face"🀣</font>

Lol good idea... But maybe it will be better to keep it a suspense? When new Viren is digging up the past you find out about all this?

Change the ending to Viren falling down..in to the khai hahahaha...

Then you always have the chance of getting him back alive later.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
this time, I'll emphasise on HL...I think, among all she is the only one, who has the brain to find out Viren;s truth...

it happens so

1. Viren is not happy with Nivi's performance, that she is taking long time to point fingers at Sid in public. He thinks of someone else.
2. Who else than Divya, who already is a selfish giant and jealous.
3. He comes and says "Bhabi I saw u and bhaiya in park, facing each other, I was at your back side, you were wearing the same sweater (courtesy, recycling sweaters for all actors). I could see Sid's face, not yours.
4. Divya gets all curious and jealous and almost sure, its Nivi, who went with Sid to park.
5. She runs to her mom HL.
6. HL tells her that Sid is innocent and Nivi "uske upar dor e daal rahee hain" and in mind, she thinks, this is the right time to finsh off Nivi and Viren, so that Sid and Divya can live in peace , she gives her "bhayankar eye expressions".
7. HL hires some goons, stealing money from Pratap. By the time, Pratap had arranged this money for repaying for his amma's operation.
8. Money missing from home, as HL stole that for hiring goons. Keshav is blamed for stealing money,
9. HL by trick calls Nivi and Viren in the park, and says she has some info about Sid. Nivi shocked, Viren curious.
10. Both lans up in park, where goons are waiting.
11, Goons start beating Viren and abusing Nivi...

more will follow...

this time, I'll emphasise on HL...I think, among all she is the only one, who has the brain to find out Viren;s truth...

it happens so

1. Viren is not happy with Nivi's performance, that she is taking long time to point fingers at Sid in public. He thinks of someone else.
2. Who else than Divya, who already is a selfish giant and jealous.
3. He comes and says "Bhabi I saw u and bhaiya in park, facing each other, I was at your back side, you were wearing the same sweater (courtesy, recycling sweaters for all actors). I could see Sid's face, not yours.
4. Divya gets all curious and jealous and almost sure, its Nivi, who went with Sid to park.
5. She runs to her mom HL.
6. HL tells her that Sid is innocent and Nivi "uske upar dor e daal rahee hain" and in mind, she thinks, this is the right time to finsh off Nivi and Viren, so that Sid and Divya can live in peace , she gives her "bhayankar eye expressions".
7. HL hires some goons, stealing money from Pratap. By the time, Pratap had arranged this money for repaying for his amma's operation.
8. Money missing from home, as HL stole that for hiring goons. Keshav is blamed for stealing money,
9. HL by trick calls Nivi and Viren in the park, and says she has some info about Sid. Nivi shocked, Viren curious.
10. Both lans up in park, where goons are waiting.
11, Goons start beating Viren and abusing Nivi...

more will follow...

12. What HL didn't know what Viren was action filled...and these goons were nothing for him
13. HL gets annoyed and does something shocking
14. She takes scarf off and ties it around her waist
15. Ready for action....no one knew that she was a black belt in karate before getting married πŸ˜† 

rest to follow.....
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
EPISODE Freeze:

tomorrow's promo

HL applying martial arts, beating goons left and right ! Nivi surprised and eyes getting bigger, she does not know whether to laugh or cry...Viren does not know where to hide from this "lady DON".πŸ˜†