India-Forums

26th JAN WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
RACHNA WAkes up and is thinking about all the artocities thakkraal caused her.  Rahul wakes up and says u are awake ...and she says yeah..u go to sleep and she says u sleep and rahul says u sleep and rachna gets mad and she then says sorry and rahul comes to rachna's bed and then they both go to sleep together.

Bubbly comes in the house in the morning and are getting the papers ready for the case.   She says the flight will land in 1/2 an hr...and it takes an hr to get to court in an hr from delhi and the case starts in 2 hours...so that means if everything goes according to plan...jeet should be on time.   And rachna comes out of the bedroom and bubbly says shall we go rachna and rachna is lost in thoughts and looking at her mom's pic and everyone leaves except rachna.    Rachna and gang come to court and bubbly says we are here way before time and no one is here...and anu says rachna will u eat...and she syas no.   And mahendar says to bubbly Jeet would have reached Delhi???  Bubbly says YEs...let me see.  And they show Jeet getting into the jeep and going to gaziaabad court and it is shown someone following jeet.  It is thakkraal's men.   Jeet is studying some papers in the jeep.  Thakkraal's men makes jeet's jeep go into a hole and then drive off...and then his men call thakkraal and says that boy jeet will not come to the court.   Thakkraal says to ahuja i had promised u a high voltage drama but now it will be more then that.  and he smiles and comes inside the court.   Amar and varun come as well.   Mahendar and everyone is worried that Jeet has not yet come.   Jeet gets out of the jeet...he is injured and is looking for auto.  Bubbly calls him and he says i m near by and manages to catch a taxi.   and then taxi driver gets a call from thakkraal's men and men tell the driver u know what to do...he should not reach the court....and jeet's phone signal is dead...and the driver says it is a jungle so the singal is weak...and mahendar says we should inform the judge that our lawyer is not here...and amar says he will be here...maybe his phone battery is dead.   and then thakkraal takes the witness box stand and ahuja says any reason why u flied this case against rachna...and thakkraal says YES my self respect.  He says i have been quiet since last one year.   But i have paid heavily for my quietness so i have deiceded to speak now.   I will speak of the night that rachna keeps on talking about for the past one year.   Very single time she opens her mouth.   YES she did come to my farm house that night with Anu nanda to talk to me.   Anu nanda left us for a while to look around and rachna mehta started talking to me.   While talking she changed colors...and she said u make me a famous badminton player and in return i will do anything u want me to do with me.  A father in me got scared as i too have a daughter of rachna's age.   Rachna and anu are disgusted...and then ANU shouts out...LIE...LIAR....HE IS LIEING>..I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING.   I WAS THERE.. and thakkraal says first of all judge sahib...u control these kids tounges.   Thakkraal says anu is saying the truth..i had held rachna mehta but after slapping her...i was explaing to her that kid...u should sell ur body in order to become famous.  Concentrate on ur  hard work and studies.   Cause not every man in this world is Keshav Thakkraal who for ur indecent proposal will slap u and also give u advise...u will be ruined.....and rachna looks at him in disgust.   and mahendar stands and shouts out this man is saying anything and u r letting him say.  We all know what happened that night...we all know...and still this man comes here and and thakkraal says I had gone to Mr. Mehta to tell him that u should look after ur daughter ...she has no mother...she should be given sansaakar...and he wasnt able to believe me and he wasnt able to even hear me..and amar says stop this man judge sahib.  i will tell u what else he has done...and anu says i m a witness he is making it all up.  And thenjudge asks who is Rachna Mehta's lawyer and aditi says I m and thakkraal turns to look at her.   Thakkraal walks towards her and she passes by him...she goes to the judge and says I am the lawyer representing rachna.  and rachna and gang shocked...and aditi says i had given the law exam but never practiced.   And she explains how thakkraal has got jeet stuck somewhere so he is not able to come there so rachna would be in trouble.   and she puts her hand on rachna;s head and consoles her.   And she calls thakkraal in the witness box.  Thakkraal comes.   She says Mr. thakkraal can u tell us the meaning of molestation??  He says he knows Ms. Lawyer and she says its a simple ? so give an answer and he is told by judge to answer the ?.   And then thakkraal gives the meaning of molestation in a round about way...so aditi says u are still not giving me a clear answer...and i understand ...as u have behaved in such manner so it would be hard for u to answer this ?    Ahuja says objection...and judge sustains it...and she says YES.   She says to thakkraal I will tell u the meaning of molestation.   She says when this happened rachna was 17yrs old...meaning she was underage.  So on 12th Aug did u touch rachna without her consent?   And he says YES but to show her the right path.   Aditi smiles and says...oh!!!   and she says can u tell me how a person is touched in order to be shown a right path.   HE says i touched her cheeks but by slapping her..i touched her head twice but as a father...and i dont think i have done anything wrong.   and aditi says so u are saying u havent done anything wrong...and thakkraal says no..sometimes fathers need to slap their child..there is nothing wrong in that.   And aditi says i am once again reminding u  that u r standing in the court and u have sworn to speak the truth.  Let me repeat the ?   Did u try to molest rachna that night?  And Thakkraal says we both know law...but in order to prove the truth u need to speak loudly then fine...I too in front of u all will say it out loud that i have never tried to molest rachna...NEVER.    Aditi says i have no questions..and thakkraal says i have a question...what if a girl comes up with an indecent proposal then how would that girl be punished??   Thakkraal says it is not about punishment but it is about justice.    and i want justice.   Rachna and aditi looking at thakkraal with anger.

Pre-CAP ---  Ahuja says to rachna all this happened before anu came there...that means u have no withnessess and this matter is between u and thakkraal.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1krassanupamgdippi30moonlightBeHappyAlwaysRajinilicious

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Ur welcome
kashrish Senior Member
kashrish
kashrish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update Clap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index