Pratigya
Pratigya

food for thought - 26 jan (Page 4)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

[QUOTE=Mili97] <font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">So the Saxenas are back again!Did they show what happened to KN? I read an article saying Kesar will refuse to file a case against him but hasn't she already done that.Now can she go back and withdraw the complaint?</font>

Mili I love Candice!

I lovvvve cartoonsBig smile Tried to like Shyamu but couldn't!Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=Mili97] <font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">So the Saxenas are back again!Did they show what happened to KN? I read an article saying Kesar will refuse to file a case against him but hasn't she already done that.Now can she go back and withdraw the complaint?</font>

Mili I love Candice!

<font color="#990066">I lovvvve cartoonsBig smileTried to like Shyamu but couldn't!Wacko</font>

Yes Shyamu is quite the cartoon !    LOL
I love cartoons too ...... Watch them with my boys all the time. Phineas and Ferb is one of my favorites along with Spongebob Squarepants and League of Super Evil

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Carisma,

I just saw the kriya part from today's epi and i liked it . It was very touching . All your complains against Prats must be gone by nowBig smileBut I have a feeling that Prats life will be in danger and in the process Krishna will come to know all the murder attempts on her. Pratigya niwas on the way.

About Sds, I mentioned yesterday she needs to be in an asylum. I have deliberately decided to ignore her parts and just get her news from the updates. Personally I do not want to waste anytime on her.

Anu 
@bold- nothing, or noone can harm pratigya as long as krishan is there...............he whd not let nyone harm his life n wife pratigya............EmbarrassedBig smile

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
star of the epi was baba today amazingly cute jaano bacha muwahssClapand loved prats too always liked her but today loved her amma has to go to a mental hospital asap Angryykw dont exist for me yaara dont wanna talk overall good epi with fantabulous kriya scene sis i lub u also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27carisma2

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

okay

Arushi shud have gone wid kesar to the bus stand....

Baba looked do cute when he was looking at the little Krishna statue.
Wow Praigya's words to Baba was music to my ears - buh I wud lov her to say that infront of everyone. But also Pratz - this is not the first time he has made you proud... He's done it all the time.
BABA always in a romantic mood.
Funny he thanked Piyasiya for bringing cool milk.

Poor Baba, amma u ar a complete phsycho

Nice epi.

Dosa
Baba is   always at his best.  I am   glad that   atlast  pratigya acknowledged  the fact that he has made her  proud   of  his actions.  She has  started 2 respect  him  now Smile.  Amma must surely be sent 2 some psychiatric wardOuchOuch. Wonder how long Kesar will be able 2 live with Saxenas?Carisma sis   by the way   i   miss Kalpana.  The new kesar is okay  but i think she lacks that  simplicity and charm that Kalpana has. Dont think will get used 2 her easilyOuch

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Hello again miss!
Carisma hasn't it only been around 12 days or so since the rape.......too early to tell?
But again it is a serial and anything is possible!
true i didn't think of that. Embarrassed
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

star of the epi was baba today amazingly cute jaano bacha muwahssClapand loved prats too always liked her but today loved her amma has to go to a mental hospital asap Angryykw dont exist for me yaara dont wanna talk overall good epi with fantabulous kriya scene sis i lub u also
thank you kubb ya also.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

Originally posted by carisma2

okay

Arushi shud have gone wid kesar to the bus stand....

Baba looked do cute when he was looking at the little Krishna statue.
Wow Praigya's words to Baba was music to my ears - buh I wud lov her to say that infront of everyone. But also Pratz - this is not the first time he has made you proud... He's done it all the time.
BABA always in a romantic mood.
Funny he thanked Piyasiya for bringing cool milk.

Poor Baba, amma u ar a complete phsycho

Nice epi.

Dosa
Baba is   always at his best.  I am   glad that   atlast  pratigya acknowledged  the fact that he has made her  proud   of  his actions.  She has  started 2 respect  him  now Smile.  Amma must surely be sent 2 some psychiatric wardOuchOuch. Wonder how long Kesar will be able 2 live with Saxenas?Carisma sis   by the way   i   miss Kalpana.  The new kesar is okay  but i think she lacks that  simplicity and charm that Kalpana has. Dont think will get used 2 her easilyOuch
i totally agree wid ya love - yesterday her accent wasnt as good as it had been in the prev epi - kalpana looked natural - buh kesar 2 looks fake, u can tell it's all acting.

akku8910

Go to top