Pratigya
Pratigya

food for thought - 26 jan (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

today's stars r amma, she is really great actress ..... so different from her balika vadhu character ...... i just loved the way pratigya gave respect to krishna ..... thats speaks a lot about how he thinks of him and the way he reacted to her ..... but i really hope arhan does some najar utaro on himself ..... najar na lag jaye Embarrassed
oh baba is just baba - so cute.
Amma told Sajan he put her in that empty box - he shud take her up on that offer. lol  she is a good acctress. loved the bit where sajan said thakurain takleef mein hai. lolLOL

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Carisma
I'm just relieved Arushi's gone back home,
Yeeeehhaaaaaa!
but it was quite romantic the way her and kesar were looking back at each other in the rickshawsWinkLOL That was really sweet
The kriya scene was lovely, i was surprised when prats touched krish's feet, but finally she's realised what a gem he is, better late than never. Those feet shud have been touched and kissed a long time ago. It was funny when he said about the cold milk, we wouldn't want baba's face  to get scalded, but ammaAngry, didn't stop to think whether if it was hot or not, she already poured boiling milk on prats hand, makes no difference to her.
I'm not sure what exactly was said between ss and amma, still have to read the update, but i was hoping ss would smack her.LOL
Quite good, but we'll be getting a belly load of saxenas again, so we better prepare ourselves!
BTW, sorry to sound thick, but what does parmeswar mean?
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello Carisma
The Baba done good today!
Baba was being Baba when he suspected ulterior motives behind the feet touching.
It was a solid scene. Touching!
abo aur kaaa kahey - he is mindblowing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

[QUOTE=ArhainArhaan]I agrreee withh uuu...C SISSS...how r u m bak jii ehehe
babaaaaaaaa is d shweetesttt cutesttt muaestttt thing on tis planet i swearrr ehehehe...
d wayy he said dudh garam nai tha shukr ahahaha lol awwww hamre baba ko apney beauty ki chinta haiii lyk arhaina hes lyk me ehehehe:p
ama is sucha behooddii shes lost it she scared me wit her behaviour:O
hia - babe long time no see, baba ki babu where have u been?

wait on line just gonna post cutie cutie's new vm - he looks soooo hot

awwwwwwwwwww babaa ki babuuu is stuck wit studies lol:p
buh aj i just cudnt control wa myself i had to had to run to forum to make topic on todays epi ahh babas too muaahhh..hw r u sis:)ahahh shuuureeee infact i wanaq all those which i missedEmbarrassedBig smile
u'd love them all - especially todays. he loooooooks sooooo hot. xx
and glad to know that u are studying other things aswell, apart from just arhaan lol. xx
missed you yaar and your topics - i need to go check all your topics, i've been busy behind the scenes i my self have been on the forum - but doing the vm's etc. that i've not visited all the threads - and i have posts to reply to and loads of stuff yaara.

awww ehehee yuppppp arhaaanz alwayss dere wit me in ma heart n infact i ryt his name on all ma books har chapter har book har page pey arhainarhaan likha huaa haii ehehe blusshh blusshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
il watch all d vmssssssssssssssss
luvv uuu
hehehehehhe writing lubber boys name on books and things - i used to do that with akki - i still do. ehehehhe.

You guys are truly selfless! I have realised that I am forever writing my own name everywhere, even on my daughter's story books!

carisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
So the Saxenas are back again!Did they show what happened to KN? I read an article saying Kesar will refuse to file a case against him but hasn't she already done that.Now can she go back and withdraw the complaint?

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">So the Saxenas are back again!Did they show what happened to KN? I read an article saying Kesar will refuse to file a case against him but hasn't she already done that.Now can she go back and withdraw the complaint?</font>

Hia lub your above comment.tumo bohot cheeky ho yaar.lol
Hehehe....... Kn not shown chakki peesing yet as amma preesed it on his behalf yesterday. Hehehe.
Ya man back to sax house, but I think shes pregnant.
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Hello again miss!
Carisma hasn't it only been around 12 days or so since the rape.......too early to tell?
But again it is a serial and anything is possible!

carisma2

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">So the Saxenas are back again!Did they show what happened to KN? I read an article saying Kesar will refuse to file a case against him but hasn't she already done that.Now can she go back and withdraw the complaint?</font>

Mili I love Candice!

Go to top