India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hailaa Dharmoo is preg..?.Read it

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Dharmesh was sick and tired of  going to work every day while his wife Vaishali stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed:

"Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife Vaishu merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through, so please allow her body to switch with mine for a day. Amen."

God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the Dharmoo's wish.

The next morning, sure enough, Dharmesh awoke as a woman. He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids, Set out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches, rove them to school, came home and picked up the dry cleaning, took it to the cleaners And stopped at the bank to make a deposit, went grocery shopping, Then drove home to put away the groceries, Paid the bills and balanced the checkbook. He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog. Then it was already 1 P.M.and he hurried to make the beds,do the laundry, vacuum, dust, and sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home. Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do their homework, Then set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing. At 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad, breaded the pork chops and snapped fresh beans for supper. After supper, he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded laundry, bathed the kids, and put them to bed. At 9 P.M. he was exhausted and, though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which he managed to get through without complaint.

The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said, Lord, "I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, oh please, let us trade back."

The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied, "My son Dharmu, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. You'll just have to wait nine months,though. You got pregnant last night."...LOLWinkTongue

Dharmoo hailaa yeh kya kar diya tune..?..abh bhugto...kaash yeh sach hota..kash aisa ho sakta...TongueTongueTongue

Set_raj...

Edited by set_raj - 26 January 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10Umang90librarypasscbindia2009sur_aur_taalgardes-monica-suanabhilasha_dreamPiyatrixAngel-likeDevilnycsweetieInfofan-Preeti-

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Raj Bhaiyya!  Kahan the itne din?  Missed you!!

Poor Dhammu, getting it from all sides...  even making Manav a bali ka bakra is not working!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalset_raj

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
lolzzzz heard this joke before but it is still funny LOL
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Nice one for Dharmu. More than that I liked the subject "Hailaa Dharmoo is preg..?.Read it" LOLLOLLOL
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Nice one for Dharmu. More than that I liked the subject "Hailaa Dharmoo is preg..?.Read it" LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLThanks a lot...will add some more soon on DharmooLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied, "My son Dharmu, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. You'll just have to wait nine months,though. You got pregnant last night."..

ROFL
the whole commentary was soo funny. ican just imagine dharmesh in a saree, braided hair, gajra, bindi and wiping her forehead and saying "vaishuuu, yeh tum kaise kar leti ho!?!""
LOLLOLI can imagine Dharmoo doing catwalk in the house with all tht bindi, gajra, saree, lipstick etcLOL
LOL
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Hahahahaha
I would say Good way to punish him for all that he didLOL But then, i would feel bad for that Child. Anyhow i love the way Vaishu is torturing him now ...so thats enough i guess

Go to top