India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Hated the Insensitive Arjun

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Before all my lovely angels out there attack me with their gola baarud LOL If the title hurted any1 then i m sorry but this is what i actually felt after watching todays epi.I know all are loving cute Arjuhi's nok jhok even i m .we all know they eventually have to fall for each other in fact they have fallen but r just veiling it with their Himalayan size ego n their nafrat(actually  mohabbatWink) Honestly i didnt like in fact hated what Arjun did today how can he leave Arohi in the middle of a deserted road how can he be so insensitive.frankly while watching it i really felt that arjun is faking he wont actually leave her alone but will spite her trouble her after she is tired of walking he will be waiting some distance away for her n after some persuasions like sorry n all he will take her but to my shock he didnt waited for her just left her how cud he do this .I m sure some might of u think Arohi provoked him which may or may not be true (depends on perceptions  n different opinions if u ask me i dont think she  provoked him today my view )
but my point is how can he leave Arohi alone in the middle of the road  when he knew she has hurt her leg  n expect her to come all alone .I mean anything cud have happened its her good luck she got the press ppl but just imagine what wud have been the condition if something bad have have happened u all know what i m taking abt it may sound cliche but the goon type ppl coming from nowhere suddenly n troubling her it cud hav also happened thankfully didnt happened .but u never know

Honestly i never expected Arjun doing this he might be hating hee par insaaniyat nam ki bi koi cheez hoti hai ya nahi .how cud he left  a hurt  Arohi stranded there in the middle of the roadAngry

Regarding the chachu n ghodi madam reaching the same hotel i dont call it coincidence after all this is Ekta maiyya's maya LOL i m sure they gonna bump into each other soon waiting for it.

But i m happy that my angel didnt lose hope eagely waiting what shes gonna do with Arjun 2moro with all the presswala around .Poor Arjun he is in troubleLOL .Arohi u rock

I m extremely sorry if i have offended any1 i wanna apologise for the same this is what i felt .

God bless all 
Take Care

Edited by manoj589 - 26 January 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraGURASH14--rama--chandarani1madhurya_chSabu0211tanu111aMMBG-DavneetKaur-SobtiObsession

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u....actually even i kind of disliked this insensitive arjun...though he was waiting for her at some place but he knew she is hurt,it takes 1 hr to reach here...that place was not even a city or something where he cud leave her....heights man....how can a man who had a change of heart,has a change of heart again n that too so bad..?????????m pretty disappointed with this shifting back of feelings of arjun by creatives....i knw he has turned bad but howcome those good feelings go so easily????????Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chGURASH14TheMummy_LeAbba

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki0809

i totally agree with u....actually even i kind of disliked this insensitive arjun...though he was waiting for her at some place but he knew she is hurt,it takes 1 hr to reach here...that place was not even a city or something where he cud leave her....heights man....how can a man who had a change of heart,has a change of heart again n that too so bad..?????????m pretty disappointed with this shifting back of feelings of arjun by creatives....i knw he has turned bad but howcome those good feelings go so easily????????Confused
thanks dear yah i forgot to mention abt Arohi hurt leg but hurt or not he shudnt have left her all by alone in such a state taking revenge is fine but forgetting humanity is Dead hope he never repeats it
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

I totally agree with you!!
thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
me second on dat  manoj ..seriously how can he leave her in middle of the road Shocked ...wat if somthing happened 2 her...dushmani hai but.. where did his humanity go...pretty dissapointed of arjun's insensitivity....
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
looks like im only one that didnt hehehe
i mean arohii is evil just ike arun so i think its from both sidess
not blaming any

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-love_kuki

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
agree tht was just an aweful thing 2 do

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index