India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!Aarushi facing no consequences.Why?

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Cvs! Why did Aarushi face no consequences for her act ? She out of selfish reasons managed to turmoil an innocent woman Kesar's life, and not to mention her parent's and sister's too. And she just walks scott free. Is that the right and appropriate message for young girls who commit a sin without considering anybody else's existence ?

No doubt about the fact that Shakti is a monster and in my opinion he should be locked away for life, but Aarushi in this matter is equally responsible for the act of Bigamy. I am a firm believer of second chances when a person is ready to acknowledge his/her faults. And although it  would have been difficult to forgive a person like Aarushi in real life,I would have tried to, if only she admitted her sin and was genuinly sorry. The character here has no sense of  true remorse and I still see an arrogance in her attitude. I know,  that parents and siblings of a person are always ready to forgive and accept their own. Its a natural instinct.

But Aarushi needs to know that there are consequences of one's actions. I would have suggested equal jail time but knowing the condition of women in jail ,I would not suggest that . I would suggest that she be on probation and do community service.

Edited by anusarkar - 26 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srikalaganeshakku8910Mili27suk4koolsadhu1000MERARAI

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
True Anu.
She didn't give a thought to the consequences of her actions, and seems to think that saying she's sorry is going to do it.
Apart from kesar and her own family, she also encouraged the thakurs to believe she was gonna provide grandkids for them, and behaved like she knew they wanted, and she hasn't really had to face their wrath either.
Its disgusting how she's just got away with it but i've got a nasty suspicion there's something round the corner we're not gonna like.  We'll have to wait and see.
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Suk,

Are you being apprehensive that the focus is going to shift on Aru, once KN is released from the jail. Even I have this uneasy feeling.Shocked

Edited by Mili97 - 26 January 2011 at 6:16pm
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Anu,

Even if we ignore the legal consequences of Arushi's actions, have you thought about the social fall out of her mis -adventure. The CVs are being too simplistic in their thinking.
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Anu thank u for the post. In real life this kind of thing never happens. only in the seriali t  happens. u r true. she just walks away without any consequences. the tortue and false promises she gave her own sister and the thakkurs r too much. she is the one who dragged shakti into the madap and she didn;t believe her own sister and she just forigiven. in real life nobody does that. like u said ur sister and parents do forgive u. this is another unbelievable story of the CV"S like the marriage of her happened. Anu u still except some normal stories from the cv's u should have experienced by now. one more thing i don;t want the cv's again to bring this arushi thing later by seeing our comments they should have done with her track by now. Acomplete fullstop for this nonsence track. they should not bring this track and she again.Suk u r also very right. completely agree with u.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

True Anu.
She didn't give a thought to the consequences of her actions, and seems to think that saying she's sorry is going to do it.
Apart from kesar and her own family, she also encouraged the thakurs to believe she was gonna provide grandkids for them, and behaved like she knew they wanted, and she hasn't really had to face their wrath either.
Its disgusting how she's just got away with it but i've got a nasty suspicion there's something round the corner we're not gonna like.  We'll have to wait and see.
I have a feeling that once Shakti gets out of jail ,the focus will be on Aarushi again.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Anu,

Even if we ignore the legal consequences of Arushi's actions, have you thought about the social fall out of her mis -adventure. The CVs are being too simplistic in their thinking.
I am sure the cvs will conveniently ignore showing any social consequences. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Anu thank u for the post. In real life this kind of thing never happens. only in the seriali t  happens. u r true. she just walks away without any consequences. the tortue and false promises she gave her own sister and the thakkurs r too much. she is the one who dragged shakti into the madap and she didn;t believe her own sister and she just forigiven. in real life nobody does that. like u said ur sister and parents do forgive u. this is another unbelievable story of the CV"S like the marriage of her happened. Anu u still except some normal stories from the cv's u should have experienced by now. one more thing i don;t want the cv's again to bring this arushi thing later by seeing our comments they should have done with her track by now. Acomplete fullstop for this nonsence track. they should not bring this track and she again.Suk u r also very right. completely agree with u.
I have a feeling that Aarushi is not going anywhere.

Go to top