India-Forums

26th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Dr. Bhaghat's younger son is not looking good in the jail cell and he is just sittin there staring into space and not responding to family members.   Cops come and say whats going on??  And then cop says he has admitted that he got together with his family and beat up his DIL.   Family shocked.   And then he shows the statement signed by him.   Family shocked and in disbelief.   and younger brother seems to be getting an attack...and everyone trying to save him and Dr. bhaghat says to the cops to call ambulance to take him to the hospital...and cops leave.   

Geeta is praying and she calls out for mami suddenly and she says i saw that my family is crying and shouting for help...and raghu calls and finds out that her chachaji has been taken to the hospital for heart attack.   

In the jail cell the younger bro is being put on strecher being taken by ward boys...and family crying...and raghu comes and says i m going and dr. Bhaghat says i will go as well..and cop stops him and says he is in lock up so he cant go.   and raghu says dont worry i m going.   raghu tells cop...u have shown ur true self...but remember u will pay for this.   and leaves... Dr. Bhaghat and family crying.   Geeta is also shown locked in the house with mami and raghu's mom.  Geeta says tell raghu to open the lock..i need to go there...and mami says no u cant go there...as cops are looking for u.   Think with ur mind n not ur heart.   Mami says raghu has gone..dont worry.  And the phone rings...raghu's mom picks it up and its raghu...and he says Geeta's chachaji is no more.   and raghu's mom is shocked.  Everyone in the jail is crying..and the dead body is lying there.   everyone is consoling each other.  and dadi is taunting the cops for beating him up so much.   Malini and jija comes to the police station and he starts her drama and Dr. bhaghat's wife wipes her tears and taunts her.   and malini says fine i will come to the point...She says ur bro is dead now...but i was here to take the complaint back...abd jija says yes but we want something in return for this...and she says ur clinic and ur money should be in kamya's name.   She says i m here as ur daughter begged to get u out of here and take whatever i want...and DR. BHAGHAT SAYS I WONT GIVE U A PENNY...NO WAY!!!!!!   dr. bhaghat says dont think that one person died so i am weak now...but there is no way i will bow down to you....NEVER.    Malini shocked.   Malini says listen but then rahul comes and goes to his chachaji's body but his dad tells him not to touch his body.   And he tells Rahul why malini is here..to strike a deal..and malini worried.   and Dr.  Bhaghat tells Rahul we have no realtions with each other now.   I will think that u died along with my brother.   Rahul is all sad...and then he tells rahul to get out of here...and rahul says FINE>..i will never come back...NEVER...and rahul, malini and jija leaves.  and bhaghat family crying.   Dr. Bhaghat is burning is brother's body...at the funeral.   Raghu is there and geeta comes there as welll...with a veil on her.   Geeta tries to go to her family but raghu's mom stops her...and then mami tells Geeta mom to look in Geeta's direction and the whole family sees Geeta and are happy seeing her...and tell mami to look after geeta.   And mami says u dont worry she is fine and she is also trying to get u all out of jail.  She also has made plans to send malini to jail. 

Cops are taking the bhaghat family back to jail and malini's hubby comes there all drunk..and he apolozises to come in front of him all drunk..as he wasnt able to come in front of him...and he says i m sorry for everything.   HE says what malini has done she will pay for it...u see.   And then cops takes everyone back to jail.   Geeta runs up to her chachaji's burning body....cries and then says Enuff chachaji...now no more.  I will get u justice now and that is my promise to u.   Malini will pay now.   

Pre-Cap -- Kamy faints and is taken to the hospital.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandaysilksmitaJANNAVER_ER_YAAMSTHumtum25rupa_politeveryverysweet23manya7878pearldesaibmm1985heartsmartmusica10shanak.hotGauri22nycsweetieRajinilicious

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
feel so sad for geeta's family
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
thanks kasrana
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
ur welcome guys.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index