India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer again shows your feeling? (Page 9)

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
u called me DADDY!!!!!...come on sister i am not that old..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by rgattu

"Seriously Shivani ur logic is commendableROFL When Veer filled sindoor on Tapu's maang knowing fully well it is Tapu nd slept with her knowing its her then how does ur claim of Tapu being a maid's daughter come about?ROFL"

when i read the above comment, I asked the following? 
hey, how did he know it was Tappu at the wedding?

koi jawab nahi...i am sure he filled her maang thinking it is Ichcha...

he was so pissed after Vansh's death (poor poor Vansh, dayan bhi saat ghar chod kar vaar karti hai..par apni tappu ko tho raam hi rakhe)

he didnt sleep with her, she slept with him...she could have walked away, nahi...threw herself at him

pata nahi kaise yeh nahi dikhta hai logon ko...

exactlY! i still wonder how come people dont see these stuff.. kiyun negative aunty ko support kartey hain.. kehtey haina love is blind this is sheeer andhaaa pyaaar..LOL

LOL pyaar nahin ho sakta...kuch aur word dhoondna padega..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuxavivillatiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by varun.tap

Tapasya is such a fool, she entered a relation where she has no value whatsoever, the sindhoor had has Ichchas name wriiten all over, if Tapasya claims rights on tht Sindhur she has 2 b reborn/adopted by Damini in the name of Ichcha...u know what it means Tapsaya is Daminis daughter a maids daughter...Thumbs Up

Wow tappu is daminis daughter........ bola na weingu fans logic have awesome.
ROFL

Seriously Shivani ur logic is commendableROFL When Veer filled sindoor on Tapu's maang knowing fully well it is Tapu nd slept with her knowing its her then how does ur claim of Tapu being a maid's daughter come about?ROFL

SRK I wudnt expect u match me in any way...so no worries on tht, how come u forgot Veer's dialogue tht whtever time he had spent with her, its all tqs 2 Ichcha and Ichcha sacrifice, he clearly stated tht Ichcha was always in his thoughts n his mind, nowwww wht a gr8 insult it was 2 Tapsss to have heard it n she should have commited suicide yaa aborted tht child, but Tappu being Tappu famous for being shameless, continues 2 live in Bundela houz 2 get insults and eventually kicked out all soon ...Clap
Clap

yeh that shameless prick says a whole lot of things truth is he used her when he needed to and if i were allowed to swear on this forum I would choose some of my choiciest swear words for that prick however truth also is that when it suited him...she became his wife and when he didnt need her he threw her. Achha??? So its shameless if u dont commit suicide or abort the child what cheap thinking  ShivaniDead
@bold OMG!!! i was laughing reading this.if veer's actions r considered as Using then wat we call taps actions!! giving sum pravachans & doing kirtan!!LOLLOLSleepyDeadDead
and even ur kanha'd said that if 2 extract truth from evil or 2 win over evil we've 2 adopt unfair means then its not "adharma"!! so here veer's actions r justified!! aur vaise bhi woh kahawat suni hi hogi "jehar hi jehar ko maarta hai" i.e. diamond cuts diamond!!Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12xavivillashivani9

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Originally posted by rgattu

"Seriously Shivani ur logic is commendableROFL When Veer filled sindoor on Tapu's maang knowing fully well it is Tapu nd slept with her knowing its her then how does ur claim of Tapu being a maid's daughter come about?ROFL"

when i read the above comment, I asked the following? 
hey, how did he know it was Tappu at the wedding?

koi jawab nahi...i am sure he filled her maang thinking it is Ichcha...

he was so pissed after Vansh's death (poor poor Vansh, dayan bhi saat ghar chod kar vaar karti hai..par apni tappu ko tho raam hi rakhe)

he didnt sleep with her, she slept with him...she could have walked away, nahi...threw herself at him

pata nahi kaise yeh nahi dikhta hai logon ko...

I guess u are new member here as I haven't seen u 'fore of course i am neither regular too Wink

When I first came to this forum and read some of the Veer&Taps (for me there is no Vee------------ya only Taps & Veer Big smile) fans comments my head was Wacko. Even after some experience here sometimes i do wonder am I seeing diff episode of UT from them. They leave me totally confused and most of the times I am like chalo atleast I came to understand how true the saying is "LOVE IS BLIND and its out of this world". Some of their logic is also OUT OF THIS WORLD LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudivy609shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Originally posted by xavivilla

LOL I didnt mean tht,,,i told u already Xavi...EmbarrassedLOL its an expression used for someone close 2 u  meaning, sweetheart/dear/darling whtever, my dear Bhaiyaa did u get it  nowTongueLOL

Edited by ladybird9 - 27 January 2011 at 9:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varun.tap

Tapasya is such a fool, she entered a relation where she has no value whatsoever, the sindhoor had has Ichchas name wriiten all over, if Tapasya claims rights on tht Sindhur she has 2 b reborn/adopted by Damini in the name of Ichcha...u know what it means Tapsaya is Daminis daughter a maids daughter...Thumbs Up

Wow tappu is daminis daughter........ bola na weingu fans logic have awesome.
ROFL

Seriously Shivani ur logic is commendableROFL When Veer filled sindoor on Tapu's maang knowing fully well it is Tapu nd slept with her knowing its her then how does ur claim of Tapu being a maid's daughter come about?ROFL

SRK I wudnt expect u match me in any way...so no worries on tht, how come u forgot Veer's dialogue tht whtever time he had spent with her, its all tqs 2 Ichcha and Ichcha sacrifice, he clearly stated tht Ichcha was always in his thoughts n his mind, nowwww wht a gr8 insult it was 2 Tapsss to have heard it n she should have commited suicide yaa aborted tht child, but Tappu being Tappu famous for being shameless, continues 2 live in Bundela houz 2 get insults and eventually kicked out all soon ...Clap
Clap

Hay shivani you are awesome ichche ne sacrifice kiya for what...........
ROFL
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I totally agree with tiny15

tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xavivilla

LOL I didnt mean tht,,,i told u already Xavi...EmbarrassedLOL its an expression used for someone close 2 u  meaning, sweetheart/dear/darling whtever, my dear Bhaiyaa did u get it  nowTongueLOL

lol..i was pulling ur leg today..how'd u feel now?....thxs..

shivani9

Go to top