Veer again shows your feeling? (Page 7)

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by JustJ

LOL.... fighting , ?? who has got time for it ?? but making fun is allowed na

i was not talking about u. u were not even here...teh figth between my sister and them..u know..i was just agreeing with u..lol..ur soo sweet..LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by varun.tap

Tapasya is such a fool, she entered a relation where she has no value whatsoever, the sindhoor had has Ichchas name wriiten all over, if Tapasya claims rights on tht Sindhur she has 2 b reborn/adopted by Damini in the name of Ichcha...u know what it means Tapsaya is Daminis daughter a maids daughter...Thumbs Up

Wow tappu is daminis daughter........ bola na weingu fans logic have awesome.
ROFL

Seriously Shivani ur logic is commendableROFL When Veer filled sindoor on Tapu's maang knowing fully well it is Tapu nd slept with her knowing its her then how does ur claim of Tapu being a maid's daughter come about?ROFL

SRK I wudnt expect u match me in any way...so no worries on tht, how come u forgot Veer's dialogue tht whtever time he had spent with her, its all tqs 2 Ichcha and Ichcha sacrifice, he clearly stated tht Ichcha was always in his thoughts n his mind, nowwww wht a gr8 insult it was 2 Tapsss to have heard it n she should have commited suicide yaa aborted tht child, but Tappu being Tappu famous for being shameless, continues 2 live in Bundela houz 2 get insults and eventually kicked out all soon ...Clap
Clap

yeh that shameless prick says a whole lot of things truth is he used her when he needed to and if i were allowed to swear on this forum I would choose some of my choiciest swear words for that prick however truth also is that when it suited him...she became his wife and when he didnt need her he threw her. Achha??? So its shameless if u dont commit suicide or abort the child what cheap thinking  ShivaniDead

definately not more cheaper than supporting a Censored like Tapasya

Edited by ladybird9 - 27 January 2011 at 8:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123tyagijipayel_royfarah007xavivillatiny15LimitLessFan

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Tapasya is such a fool, she entered a relation where she has no value whatsoever, the sindhoor had has Ichchas name wriiten all over, if Tapasya claims rights on tht Sindhur she has 2 b reborn/adopted by Damini in the name of Ichcha...u know what it means Tapsaya is Daminis daughter a maids daughter...Thumbs Up

ROFL

'Chahe asmaan niche a jaye yaa darti upar chali jaye' the only truth is Veer is married twice and on both occasions he was married 2 Ichcha. Its his misfortunate tht he was cheated by Tapasya hiding in tht ghungat on the first ocasion...but he married ONLY ICHCHA n all the rituals were conducted in the name of Ichcha...on both ocassions.........Smile

ROFL ROFL  ROFL  hmmm kya joke mara....
payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

To make one laugh is a very difficult job and Varun is doing a wonderful job.with gr8 ease....tqs Varun..LOL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillashivani9tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
mujhey toh yeh baat samajh hi nahi aati keh y would anyone take side of the Tapori aunty when it is so evident that she is the culprit, the thorn, a creature (not a  human mind it) who is slaways upto something disgusting.

itnaa sab kuch nazar aata hai toh how would anyone takje side of this negative person.. REAL and REEL is different.
she is nice in real life but definitely she is not a SATTI SAVITRI here..
jitni bhi gaaliyan do is tapori ko they are always less Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillashivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

LOLLOL

i was not talking about u. u were not even here...teh figth between my sister and them..u know..i was just agreeing with u..lol..ur soo sweet..LOLLOLLOL

awww thts very sweet both of u..LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillaLimitLessFan

payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

ROFL

Seriously Shivani ur logic is commendableROFL When Veer filled sindoor on Tapu's maang knowing fully well it is Tapu nd slept with her knowing its her then how does ur claim of Tapu being a maid's daughter come about?ROFL

SRK I wudnt expect u match me in any way...so no worries on tht, how come u forgot Veer's dialogue tht whtever time he had spent with her, its all tqs 2 Ichcha and Ichcha sacrifice, he clearly stated tht Ichcha was always in his thoughts n his mind, nowwww wht a gr8 insult it was 2 Tapsss to have heard it n she should have commited suicide yaa aborted tht child, but Tappu being Tappu famous for being shameless, continues 2 live in Bundela houz 2 get insults and eventually kicked out all soon ...Clap
Clap

yeh that shameless prick says a whole lot of things truth is he used her when he needed to and if i were allowed to swear on this forum I would choose some of my choiciest swear words for that prick however truth also is that when it suited him...she became his wife and when he didnt need her he threw her. Achha??? So its shameless if u dont commit suicide or abort the child what cheap thinking  ShivaniDead

@bold ROFL kisne kisko use kiyaROFLROFLROFL?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123farah007shivani9tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xavivilla

LOLLOL

awww thts very sweet both of u..LOLLOLLOL

lol..ur welcome..i don;t where Jaya went..lol LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Go to top