Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xavivilla

secret...πŸ˜†

yeh toh Zehrili Nagin hi jaaney i mean Tapoori hi jaaneyπŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

SRK I wudnt expect u match me in any way...so no worries on tht, how come u forgot Veer's dialogue tht whtever time he had spent with her, its all tqs 2 Ichcha and Ichcha sacrifice, he clearly stated tht Ichcha was always in his thoughts n his mind, nowwww wht a gr8 insult it was 2 Tapsss to have heard it n she should have commited suicide yaa aborted tht child, but Tappu being Tappu famous for being shameless, continues 2 live in Bundela houz 2 get insults and eventually kicked out all soon ...πŸ‘
πŸ‘

yeh that shameless prick says a whole lot of things truth is he used her when he needed to and if i were allowed to swear on this forum I would choose some of my choiciest swear words for that prick however truth also is that when it suited him...she became his wife and when he didnt need her he threw her. Achha??? So its shameless if u dont commit suicide or abort the child what cheap thinking  Shivani🀒
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh that shameless prick says a whole lot of things truth is he used her when he needed to and if i were allowed to swear on this forum I would choose some of my choiciest swear words for that prick however truth also is that when it suited him...she became his wife and when he didnt need her he threw her. Achha??? So its shameless if u dont commit suicide or abort the child what cheap thinking  Shivani🀒

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Wow tappu is daminis daughter........ bola na weingu fans logic have awesome.
🀣

'Chahe asmaan niche a jaye yaa darti upar chali jaye' the only truth is Veer is married twice and on both occasions he was married 2 Ichcha. Its his misfortunate tht he was cheated by Tapasya hiding in tht ghungat on the first ocasion...but he married ONLY ICHCHA n all the rituals were conducted in the name of Ichcha...on both ocassions.........😊

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cheap thinking ?? πŸ˜†................... wow amazing ./

if shivanis thinking is cheap , i wonder wat  others thinking is whose posts r illogical
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

cheap thinking ?? πŸ˜†................... wow amazing ./

i know!!! no reason to fight here..wrong ppl support wrong things...thats just part of personality.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†.... fighting , ?? who has got time for it ?? but making fun is allowed na
xavivilla thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: JustJ

πŸ˜†.... fighting , ?? who has got time for it ?? but making fun is allowed na

i was not talking about u. u were not even here...teh figth between my sister and them..u know..i was just agreeing with u..lol..ur soo sweet..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

definately not more cheaper than supporting a 🀬 like Tapasya
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

'Chahe asmaan niche a jaye yaa darti upar chali jaye' the only truth is Veer is married twice and on both occasions he was married 2 Ichcha. Its his misfortunate tht he was cheated by Tapasya hiding in tht ghungat on the first ocasion...but he married ONLY ICHCHA n all the rituals were conducted in the name of Ichcha...on both ocassions.........😊

🀣 🀣  🀣  hmmm kya joke mara....