India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

mona is childish

kurikaur Groupbie
kurikaur
kurikaur

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I like watching this show bc it can be similar to real life and all of the people emotions and dislikes are understandable.  but now during the show i really find  lots of faults with Mona.  i dont understand is it that hard to wake up and be ready by 8am.  Come one, the first day i can understand but the next day?  Also with the cooking, i blame the mother.  Why hasnt the mother taught her how to cook?  Mona did not even know how to cut a vegetable which is pathetic.  Also if u think about it, if mona had married Goldie and his parents asked her to cook something, what would have happened.  Goldie parents would have treated her worse than Anukalp's family.  I really like Anukalp's mom because she really wants Mona to try and prove the family wrong, that she can be a good wife, but Mona always messes up.  I can understand Anukalp's mom's situation.  Also leaving in the middle of the night, cant she even wake her husband up and tell him that im going.  Now that is immature.  Also calling ur mother in law auntie various times, hwo hard is it to remember u are married now?? a person cant be that naive.  
Mona's mom blames Anukalp's family when she shoudl blame herself for not teaching her daughter anything.  
I am punjabi and currently a medical student.  Even with my busy schedule my mother has taught be how to cook and take care of the house because these are important skills that one should know.  I get a little annoyed when i see people like Mona.  
sorry if i said anything wrong, i dont mean to offend anyone, just stating my opinions.  thanks

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Trini331pappy123Emuna123sonucrazysonika74Tahmina16sunshine33Gauri22ch0c0latesmittijalebiabhilasha_dreamtvdekhashermaswtbaby-Rumi-nycsweetieInfofan

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u. mona is childish,and all d blame shld go to her parents. anu fly isnt expecting sumting unususal from mona,dey expect normal ting wich any inlaws will except.
rsinging Groupbie
rsinging
rsinging

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
You hit this exactly.  I am also punjabi and the way Mona's parents act would never happen in my family.  She is very childish, how can someone this childish get married.  Also your comment about Goldie's family, they would never accept someone who could not cook or who took off in the middle of the night-seriously.  that writers are reaching and the constant bashing of punjabi's and gujrati's is getting old.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonika74Infofan

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I agree
kurikaur Groupbie
kurikaur
kurikaur

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
thanks guys for agreeing.  
i really thought i was going to get bashed by many here, but thanks for the support. i really do hope Mona turns around and starts to become more responsible.  
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with you.Every mother in-law expect that her daughter-in-law can manage her family well.It needs some time to know how to handle the entire family.But its really shocking that Mona doesn't know cooking even cutting vegetables.Forget about your in-laws house,you need to do all these if you need to live alone for few days by any reason.So every parents need to taught these basic things to their child.

Wish soon Mona will turn into a responsible person.

And can't agree with you about calling your mother-in-law auntie.I saw many daughter-in-law call their MIL auntie.And they didn't consider it as wrong.But yes,if your in-law don't like it then its better not to call her auntie.

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kurikaur

I like watching this show bc it can be similar to real life and all of the people emotions and dislikes are understandable.  but now during the show i really find  lots of faults with Mona.  i dont understand is it that hard to wake up and be ready by 8am.  Come one, the first day i can understand but the next day?  Also with the cooking, i blame the mother.  Why hasnt the mother taught her how to cook?  Mona did not even know how to cut a vegetable which is pathetic.  Also if u think about it, if mona had married Goldie and his parents asked her to cook something, what would have happened.  Goldie parents would have treated her worse than Anukalp's family.  I really like Anukalp's mom because she really wants Mona to try and prove the family wrong, that she can be a good wife, but Mona always messes up.  I can understand Anukalp's mom's situation.  Also leaving in the middle of the night, cant she even wake her husband up and tell him that im going.  Now that is immature.  Also calling ur mother in law auntie various times, hwo hard is it to remember u are married now?? a person cant be that naive.  
Mona's mom blames Anukalp's family when she shoudl blame herself for not teaching her daughter anything.  
I am punjabi and currently a medical student.  Even with my busy schedule my mother has taught be how to cook and take care of the house because these are important skills that one should know.  I get a little annoyed when i see people like Mona.  
sorry if i said anything wrong, i dont mean to offend anyone, just stating my opinions.  thanks

Mona has in laws from hell. What kind of people constantly abuse,  insult and berate others. I wouldn't last in Gujju joint family for five minutes..seriously I wouldn't take these kind of  insults on daily basis.

My mom will never ever let anybody treat me the way Anukalap family treats Mona. There treatment of Mona verges on criminal abuse...I hate the family. The men are hen pecked ..laallu..and women abusive bitches.

Negatively comparing others with you is uncalled for, u cook for yourself that doesn't make u superior, ..their are many girls who don't cook when they are married and they learn.

What I am learning is that Gujju joint family is a hell hole..and most members have no life ..their  main work is to abuse..
cbindia2009 Groupbie
cbindia2009
cbindia2009

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Its great when a girl can have all the "life skills" she needs. But sometimes that just doesn't happen. It does not give anyone the right to abuse her. While Mona's mother in law may ultimately be good at heart she needs to be a little more sympathetic and not let herself be swayed by her own mother in law and her own "bitchy"  sister-in-law. It was great when she taught Mona to make ladoos. Mona has demonstrated a willingness to learn and with the help and guidance she will make a good bahu. Ultimately I think that is what the show will demonstrate.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBGInfofannycsweetie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index