Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

even ages later same situation

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

although this has been raised before it is still the same maybe worse

Firstly written updates were done around 5:30 (UK time before) now its not even done till 6:30 why can't someone atleast give brief updates ina  particluar topic until the written updaters update? plus why can't written updators try to be assigned to people who can give live updates in india? and having back ups from people in other parts of the world would be ok.The vids come out at 2:30 considering that the time of written updates is aweful Ouch

Still nothing has been done about the DT. Preeti and Gagan don't really have mod powers and stuff anymore atleast 80 epis into the show why is this forum without gms/mods?  again this poitn was raised still nothing happend. Can't DT members be chosen soon.

3rd i strongly feel the forum is v inactive not many detailed posts in reply/discussions mostly just ats are active Confused also seems the forum has v few members barely see anyone here also the ats ive seen soemtimes turn into private discusisons more then discussing the show many examples can be given even todsy i can see the same thing Ouch

Also an EDT would be a nice topic to have.. if permssion is given i'd like to open one  

P.s. in adv sorry if this sounds harsh but i didnt want to butter it up just giving frank opinion
in adv sorry bt opening a topic but iddnt know where it goes plus its best if this is dealt with soon
nyways main messgae we need mods to be chosen 

p.s. dont hate me for this topic sano mahi chill out etc Embarrassed all written with good intentions i promise

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 26 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
its a request not to close this topic until something is done abt it
hoenstly im a bit disappointed by this forum's unproper management hope it changes and doesnt gve me or nay1 else a chnace 2 complain 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index