Uttaran

Purpose of Ichha (Page 6)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by groucho

And Status Quo it will remain ...............unless someone speaks up. Respect also needs to be earned even if it is done silently without retorting back. Here the situations created by the CV's are such that Ichcha is not even given that chance and Veer cannot be with her all day long. Somehow, somewhere Ichcha will have to figure out a way..............or should I have said the CV's  have to figure out a way not to make her character into a punching bag!!!!!OuchOuch

rightly said aditi...only the CVs can make that change ...the number of negative characters in this serial is not funny... there were already enough ...with taps, nani, chanda, mai, pushkar and to some extent masoom n divya... LOL almost the entire cast except veer, Ichcha, Damini, Jogi n Umed ... and now the new entries Satyaveer n Sanchi are also here for revenge... so another set of negativity... why not some positive characters or atleast make the existing positive characters strong enough to annihilate the negativity....

Well!!!!!!!!!! I am fairly new to this Forum and its shows but from what I have seen, it appears to me that TRP's are garnered through negativity and not positivity. Given that, (if that is true) then I am sure we are in for more punches of the negative kind.ConfusedConfusedOuch

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Big smileWho respects Mai n Daddaji truly, noone except Veer N Ichcha....Approve.......n thts hanging in air  given the stupidity Of Bundela Budhey...its gg 2 b an uphill task for them 2 earn Veer n Ichchas respect, should they not apply breaks 2 their nonsense pull  their act togather....

absolutely right... all those whom these mai n dadaji are supporting, be it chanda or taps, are taking them for a ride... and those whom they are not concerned about, Ichcha n Veer are the only ones who truly respect n care for them.... these BB are really stupid ..even with their age n experience they cant differentiate between the real n fraud...
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Well!!!!!!!!!! I am fairly new to this Forum and its shows but from what I have seen, it appears to me that TRP's are garnered through negativity and not positivity. Given that, (if that is true) then I am sure we are in for more punches of the negative kind.ConfusedConfusedOuch

Yes,  its true that its a game of trps ... but only negativity does not garner trp.. otherwise serials like Sasural Genda Phool, Baa Bahoo Baby etc  wud never have done so well...
even other serials have negativity ... but finally the bad get caught n punished appropriately...  which never seems to be happening in this serial...  here the CVs favouritism of one character seems to be the crux of the whole matter...

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladybird9

Big smileWho respects Mai n Daddaji truly, noone except Veer N Ichcha....Approve.......n thts hanging in air  given the stupidity Of Bundela Budhey...its gg 2 b an uphill task for them 2 earn Veer n Ichchas respect, should they not apply breaks 2 their nonsense pull  their act togather....

absolutely right... all those whom these mai n dadaji are supporting, be it chanda or taps, are taking them for a ride... and those whom they are not concerned about, Ichcha n Veer are the only ones who truly respect n care for them.... these BB are really stupid ..even with their age n experience they cant differentiate between the real n fraud...

Well I have never thought highly of Mai's character and Daddaji never really came across as anything more than a guest actor and therefore unimportant.

But if you look at it from a slightly different angle...............

I don't think either of them are supporting Tapasya..........Mai is acting to get what she wants and as for Chanda--------those who live dangerously will perish dangerously so I wouldn't worry too much about her except that her character is like an irritating mosquito.

As for Ichcha and Veer - Both Mai and Daddaji love Veer and are convinced that Ichcha has forced him into this marriage..............that will change, I have no doubts about that .
At this moment Mai is so busy trying to keep Tapasya sheltered in a cocoon that she needs no reason to flare up at Ichcha ----who else can she take it out on?????? It is just plain selfishness that is making her blind.

Both Mai and Daddaji will learn their lesson soon enough and then (I expect) it will be Veer and Ichcha who will be their support and lifeline.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hi Adity jiii, how r u, missing u for some time. i thought u also quited the show.Smile
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Yes,  its true that its a game of trps ... but only negativity does not garner trp.. otherwise serials like Sasural Genda Phool, Baa Bahoo Baby etc  wud never have done so well...
even other serials have negativity ... but finally the bad get caught n punished appropriately...  which never seems to be happening in this serial...  here the CVs favouritism of one character seems to be the crux of the whole matter...

Then the channel will soon have a wake up call because UT cannot last forever and one person does not a successful serial make. So they are digging their own grave if that is true.

Yes, you are right I have in the past (long long ago) seen fabulous comedies and dramas which had everything in it and those did very well as far as TRP's went. Today with all these channels and their shows., specially UT........................ConfusedConfusedConfusedOuch. What can one say.

Happily for me it is updates only as the Oscar month has started and I have many movies to watch.SmileSmileTongueTongueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

hi Adity jiii, how r u, missing u for some time. i thought u also quited the show.Smile

Well I have stopped watching but I do read the updates and I can see we have not progressed at all.I was also away for 5 days.

I will probably quit very soon once my travels start ..........till then I continue to read your comments and the updates and maybe catch the serial if I want to.SmileSmile

I will never leave without telling all of you.Smile
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

Well I have stopped watching but I do read the updates and I can see we have not progressed at all.I was also away for 5 days.

I will probably quit very soon once my travels start ..........till then I continue to read your comments and the updates and maybe catch the serial if I want to.SmileSmile

I will never leave without telling all of you.Smile
 u know i hv also wasting time in these stupid serials and watch only some meaning full shows. i just read the commenst here and for fun sometime post somethingSmile

Go to top