Uttaran

Purpose of Ichha (Page 5)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by ladybird9

i feel it was a right decision by Ichcha,  after all in laws are next  2 ur parents........therez nothing wrong in tht n I feel shez been wise even in in her childhood too trying to maintain harmony in a family, not many ppl r wise enough 2 do tht, trust me she has nothing to losse if one does  dont value her, in fact its their own loss, i mean bundela budhey they r nearing the end of their lives n they shud b wise 2 distinguish whoz good and whoz not, if they cant do it, its their absolute loss

I too feel Ichcha does not try to impress others ..its just her basic nature to be good to everyone and do what her conscience tells her is right... and being kind hearted she is not judgemental so easily forgives others faults however badly they treat her... in the process though she lost many things they finally came to her own their own ... so hopefully  even mai, dadaji n others will eventually accept her n give her the love n affection she deserves....

Yess Charu shez a kindhearted soul who can forgive even a criminal like Tapasya n not many ppl can do tht which sets Ichcha apart from the rest...Smile I personally feel, one can have control over their own thoughts n actions anyday n i can see her change n mould herself into a stronger person, esp with Veer giving the much needed support n guidance n i can only say Well Done Ichcha!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i get ur point gals, i agree they r next to parents, but to have harmony in relations, it has to be from both sides, since icha is not taking anyones words too seriously she is being called names by mai and all, they call her arrogant, blah blah ....well i believe respect has to be mutual , give and take types, sure i do respect elders who dont treat me well, but to a limit , later on i make it vocal ... so my POV was different

I can see where you are coming from but what you are doing is talking reality and this serial is not. There lies the difference.Smile
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
lol, i know this is show , and its no where close to being real ...... just said it , to know wat my POV was ..LOL
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

well, Jaya, even i believe respect has to be mutual and like you do, respect elders who dont treat me well, to a certain extent after that best wud be one to one talk to clear the misunderstandings and if thats not possible then best to ignore or avoid them...

but in case of Ichcha, considering her humble origins n the condescending behaviour of the rest of them, it wud be difficult for her to retort back ... even if she tries to explain or clarify her situation they are always waiting to again humiliate her... so best is to just ignore them n their taunts which she is doing currently to maintain peace... or talk it out with veer and resolve the whole situation... or she along with Veer leave the house, which they decided against,for reasons Ichcha already told Veer...
so things are at a statusquo...

Edited by cjs369 - 27 January 2011 at 1:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

well, Jaya, even i believe respect has to be mutual and like you do, respect elders who dont treat me well, to a certain extent after that best wud be one to one talk to clear the misunderstandings and if thats not possible then best to ignore or avoid them...

but in case of Ichcha, considering her humble origins n the condescending behaviour of the rest of them, it wud be difficult for her to retort back ... even if she tries to explain or clarify her situation they are always waiting to again humiliate her... so best is to just ignore them n their taunts which she is doing currently to maintain peace... or talk it out with veer and resolve the whole situation... or she along with Veer leave the house, which they decided against,for reasons Ichcha already told Veer...
so things are at a statusquo...

And Status Quo it will remain ...............unless someone speaks up. Respect also needs to be earned even if it is done silently without retorting back. Here the situations created by the CV's are such that Ichcha is not even given that chance and Veer cannot be with her all day long. Somehow, somewhere Ichcha will have to figure out a way..............or should I have said the CV's  have to figure out a way not to make her character into a punching bag!!!!!OuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Big smileWho respects Mai n Daddaji truly, noone except Veer N Ichcha....Approve.......n thts hanging in air  given the stupidity Of Bundela Budhey...its gg 2 b an uphill task for them 2 earn Veer n Ichchas respect, should they not apply breaks 2 their nonsense pull  their act togather....
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
LOL... well said
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

And Status Quo it will remain ...............unless someone speaks up. Respect also needs to be earned even if it is done silently without retorting back. Here the situations created by the CV's are such that Ichcha is not even given that chance and Veer cannot be with her all day long. Somehow, somewhere Ichcha will have to figure out a way..............or should I have said the CV's  have to figure out a way not to make her character into a punching bag!!!!!OuchOuch

rightly said aditi...only the CVs can make that change ...the number of negative characters in this serial is not funny... there were already enough ...with taps, nani, chanda, mai, pushkar and to some extent masoom n divya... LOL almost the entire cast except veer, Ichcha, Damini, Jogi n Umed ... and now the new entries Satyaveer n Sanchi are also here for revenge... so another set of negativity... why not some positive characters or atleast make the existing positive characters strong enough to annihilate the negativity....

Go to top