cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

yaa
they r actualy searching for some house
so i think most probably they will shift to bundela soon

already nani n taps are an added burden ...now if Satya n Sachi also add on ..the btoon house will be one crowded  place...LOL

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hi Aditi! Long time! I went to bangalore for a week's trip and enjoying the time, so didn't check the net at all. Came back two days back. So, whats up?

Though I read all the comments, I hardly post anything on this forum. But saw yesterday's episode. As vijaya told, veer and iccha have to be in the same room to have a baby, talking about the baby alone won't help. Wink

But I noticed one more thing. What I could make out from nani's facial expressions is, she is losing hope on veer coming back to taps, only taps is being optimistic. Naani doesn't seem to be too happy about tap's outburst and her drama of threatening veer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

But I noticed one more thing. What I could make out from nani's facial expressions is, she is losing hope on veer coming back to taps, only taps is being optimistic. Naani doesn't seem to be too happy about tap's outburst and her drama of threatening veer.

I too felt nani was very unhappy with the way taps did her nautanki that morning...  she didnt seem as confident as Taps about the whole fiasco.....it gave me the feeling that there is something fishy about this preg having turned real... maybe she knows something which she is not ready to tell yet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Hi Aditi! Long time! I went to bangalore for a week's trip and enjoying the time, so didn't check the net at all. Came back two days back. So, whats up?

Though I read all the comments, I hardly post anything on this forum. But saw yesterday's episode. As vijaya told, veer and iccha have to be in the same room to have a baby, talking about the baby alone won't help. Wink

Fine dear, was up in the hills myself till last evening...............great break and feel really rejuvenated.

Nani will never be happy. That is not in her character.................and Nani will never stop making mischief. She will find some way to persuade Tapasya into some other way or means to get Veer's attention. Whether she succeeds or not is up to Veer and Ichcha.
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Nani was not happy with taps nautanki of leaving house, since nani was not able to understand taps, since taps cried and asked her to plan something to make her go to B house No LOL....

yes , nani is clearly seeing veerchaa getting unaffected with taps and all other dramas , she is worried sick , and if taps see this she will do tandav...... taps is third women , but she behaves as if its icha *shakes her head * ....

i still got my doubts on taps not being preggy and planned by nani without telling tpas.......

nani is loosing hope, where as taps is back to square one of nautanki, i have little liking for nani LOL... poor her , taps karthi hai , and nani ko bhukatna padtha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Nani was not happy with taps nautanki of leaving house, since nani was not able to understand taps, since taps cried and asked her to plan something to make her go to B house No LOL....

yes , nani is clearly seeing veerchaa getting unaffected with taps and all other dramas , she is worried sick , and if taps see this she will do tandav...... taps is third women , but she behaves as if its icha *shakes her head * ....

i still got my doubts on taps not being preggy and planned by nani without telling tpas.......

nani is loosing hope, where as taps is back to square one of nautanki, i have little liking for nani LOL... poor her , taps karthi hai , and nani ko bhukatna padtha hai

Well I want to look at it another way............... Tapasya is pregnant.............I want to wait and see whose it is because as per the name of the serial it could be Veer's. I was hopeful it was Raghu's but with S & S entering I hope there is not going to be an awful twist coming up.OuchOuchAngry

Now if what I have been reading in the posts is true..............this may be a way the CV's are slowly changing Tapasya's character ........where she is now happy that Veer has stopped her from leaving ( In Tapasya's mind she thinks this means Veer cares about herLOLLOL) and she knows he will not leave Ichcha but will also keep her in his life.

Nani , on the other hand is so used to plotting, planning and manipulating to try and get Tapasya her heart's desire that she just cannot understand this change in Tapasya and is getting confused. Unfortunately for a character like Nani, she will not accept defeat till she is thrown out of that house............and so UT goes on and on..............ConfusedOuch
sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veecha

Originally posted by watchserial

CVs would lose the remaining viewers if they show that Ichha can't conceive. Because God cannot do injustice, although CVs very well are doing so. Hadd hai yaar- I cannot believe what worse they can stoop. Showing the vamp aka parallel lead aka RD aka tappu having her way since the beginning and everyone else as her servant is the height of bull shit any serial can produce. Make it balanced yaar!

I agree ... the way they're building up the story .. (mannat, etc) ... looks like kuch gadbad hone wali hai .... either miscarriage or unable to conceive ..
I hope m wrong !!

I don't think CVs will show iccha unable to conceive. From the beginning itself, they have clearly shown that, though taps getting everything by deceit, and have tried to destroy iccha's life and her happiness, it is ultimately iccha getting everything, all the happiness , right from jogi's affection to veer's undying love. So, though taps is becoming the mother first, iccha will eventually conceive and who knows, she will end up bringing up tapasya's kid too, in additon to her own kid.

Or the CVs will have a twist  and a suspense for the viewers. They may show tappu dies in childbirth and handing over the baby to iccha to bring up , thus reforming atleast in her death bed. There is strong rumour too, that rashmi wants to leave the show.

Or like many viewers's wish, that the baby turns out be rathod's or a false pregnancy though I don't feel that way.  It may be veer's baby and since the baby is not born out of love, so Veer will always feel guilty whenever he sees the baby, though he will have feelings for the baby . But his coming back to taps , is definitely impossible.

If he comes back to tappu because iccha is unable to conceive, then he definitely doesn't deserve iccha. Hav ing a baby alone doesn't cement a couple's relationship. Baby is the symbol of their love towards each other. So a baby strengthens a couple's love and relationship with each other.

So I don't think the CVs will show something stupid like this. There will be some misunderstanding , and even a short seperation, but their love for each other will not diminish and ultimately they will form a happy family as veer desires.

Maybe the entry of satya and saachi will bring out a new twist, as the CVs will slowly ease out Rashmi, aka taps from the picture.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veechadivy609shivani9tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by veecha

Originally posted by watchserial

CVs would lose the remaining viewers if they show that Ichha can't conceive. Because God cannot do injustice, although CVs very well are doing so. Hadd hai yaar- I cannot believe what worse they can stoop. Showing the vamp aka parallel lead aka RD aka tappu having her way since the beginning and everyone else as her servant is the height of bull shit any serial can produce. Make it balanced yaar!

I agree ... the way they're building up the story .. (mannat, etc) ... looks like kuch gadbad hone wali hai .... either miscarriage or unable to conceive ..
I hope m wrong !!

I don't think CVs will show iccha unable to conceive. From the beginning itself, they have clearly shown that, though taps getting everything by deceit, and have tried to destroy iccha's life and her happiness, it is ultimately iccha getting everything, all the happiness , right from jogi's affection to veer's undying love. So, though taps is becoming the mother first, iccha will eventually conceive and who knows, she will end up bringing up tapasya's kid too, in additon to her own kid.

Or the CVs will have a twist  and a suspense for the viewers. They may show tappu dies in childbirth and handing over the baby to iccha to bring up , thus reforming atleast in her death bed. There is strong rumour too, that rashmi wants to leave the show.

Or like many viewers's wish, that the baby turns out be rathod's or a false pregnancy though I don't feel that way.  It may be veer's baby and since the baby is not born out of love, so Veer will always feel guilty whenever he sees the baby, though he will have feelings for the baby . But his coming back to taps , is definitely impossible.

If he comes back to tappu because iccha is unable to conceive, then he definitely doesn't deserve iccha. Hav ing a baby alone doesn't cement a couple's relationship. Baby is the symbol of their love towards each other. So a baby strengthens a couple's love and relationship with each other.

So I don't think the CVs will show something stupid like this. There will be some misunderstanding , and even a short seperation, but their love for each other will not diminish and ultimately they will form a happy family as veer desires.

Maybe the entry of satya and saachi will bring out a new twist, as the CVs will slowly ease out Rashmi, aka taps from the picture.

I find it very strange that Rashami is wanting to leave a show where she chose to play the part of the negative character and now she feels it is tooo negative. Secondly, her fan stature has not suffered (from what I hear) even though she plays a negative role............so why this drastic decision....................even a child would understand that what the CV's have made her character into...............it will be next to impossible to correct that and make her character positive unless they give her a brain transplant.

I am not even looking ahead to who will bring up which child....................rather hoping UT will end before that.Smile

But the entry of S & S has got me stumped because how does one more negative revenge track bring up the TRP's ????? If it was to raise the TRP's then why the entrance of a brother and a sister?????????? Only Satya would have been sufficient........Very confusingConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9tiny15

Go to top