dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

some problem is there definitely
either she cant conceive or she will come to know abt her py only after

leaving b toon due to some reasons

one more thinking is there in my mind
this nani will do some manipulation and it will look like satya is the father of the child{ dont kill me]

I mentioned something similar in another thread but difference being that Taps instead of Nani and Ichcha realizes she is preggy after thrown out of the house due to her so called fling with SV.

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by sps0114

Nothing in ichcha life comes easy to her on uttaran...its always a round about route......when all hope will die for her to become pregnant she will become pregnant....even damini is thinking about how things are difficult for ichcha......how can she conceive with all the stress around her Smile........she/Veer need to chill and be happy!!

Really....iccha never gets anything easy...such a beautiful, innocent girl..aur kya kya sehna pad raha hai....it will be gross injustice to iccha if they show some issue with her pregnancy....better show a temporary problem with Veer....all matters will be resolved..Smile...I want Veer to show a lot of passion & possessiveness for iccha some of which he exhibited during Veeya & Vansha days..Embarrassed..Veer, pls. take care of iccha ...never forget the struggle you underwent to get her back in your life....
and Veer & iccha need to be in the same room to produce babies..just talking about them doesnt help, right ??

Strange ways of ut, taps gets pregnant with drunken dead guy...LOL and Veer wants iccha to conceive just by constantly talking about the baby...Tongue....Veer, please take some classes in Biology...may be science was not your major...LOL

Bold-

That might be the nail on the head..Big smile............If Veer is so keen to have a child with Ichcha and she takes time to conceive, I think the storyline should show that Veer then takes Ichcha to the doctors for a checkup thinking that she might have a problem.................and then guess what it will turn out that Veer has a problem which can be solved with treatment..............................that will mean that he could not have fathered Tapasya's childSmile..................at which point Veer then starts his detective work again.............and that would explain Raghu's entry.Smile

Not for S & S - I think their entry is just to lift the TRP's more Satya than his sister..............I have no issues as he has a dreamy smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. But I just hope the story does not get too convoluted because of the new entrants.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veechaankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by sps0114

Nothing in ichcha life comeseasy to her on uttaran...its always a round about route......when all hope will die for her to become pregnant she will become pregnant....even damini is thinking about how things are difficult for ichcha......how can she conceive with all the stress around her Smile........she/Veer need to chill and be happy!!

Really....iccha never gets anything easy...such a beautiful, innocent girl..aur kya kya sehna pad raha hai....it will be gross injustice to iccha if they show some issue with her pregnancy....better show a temporary problem with Veer....all matters will be resolved..Smile...I want Veer to show a lot of passion & possessiveness for iccha some of which he exhibited during Veeya & Vansha days..Embarrassed..Veer, pls. take care of iccha ...never forget the struggle you underwent to get her back in your life....
and Veer & iccha need to be in the same room to produce babies..just talking about them doesnt help, right ??

Strange ways of ut, taps gets pregnant with drunken dead guy...LOL and Veer wants iccha to conceive just by constantly talking about the baby...Tongue....Veer, please take some classes in Biology...may be science was not your major...LOL

Bold-

That might be the nail on the head..Big smile............If Veer is so keen to have a child with Ichcha and she takes time to conceive, I think the storyline should show that Veer then takes Ichcha to the doctors for a checkup thinking that she might have a problem.................and then guess what it will turn out that Veer has a problem which can be solved with treatment..............................that will mean that he could not have fathered Tapasya's childSmile..................at which point Veer then starts his detective work again.............and that would explain Raghu's entry.Smile

Not for S & S - I think their entry is just to lift the TRP's more Satya than his sister..............I have no issues as he has a dreamy smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. But I just hope the story does not get too convoluted because of the new entrants.Confused

That will be very interesting storyline. But as cvs seems to be influenced by blackmailing of actors, they hv lost their control on serial and like pendulum dol rahe hain. So u can't expect anything from thm.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

That will be very interesting storyline. But as cvs seems to be influenced by blackmailing of actors, they hv lost their control on serial and like pendulum dol rahe hain. So u can't expect anything from thm.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry I have missed all the interesting comments about your points made above as I was away..................but even if it were true what can the CV's do make Tapasya into a saint and Ichcha bad??? That will never happen or will itConfusedConfusedConfused???

Well if that is to happen then what can anyone say or do............... but I don't believe that Veer will ever leave Ichcha for Tapasya and so the CV's better come up with something halfway believable. Anyway, I think for me the updates are now good enough............Satya has a nice smile tho'SmileEmbarrassed
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

this nani will do some manipulation and it will look like satya is the father of the child{ dont kill me]

I mentioned something similar in another thread but difference being that Taps instead of Nani and Ichcha realizes she is preggy after thrown out of the house due to her so called fling with SV.

i realy dont want this thing to happen
but i doubt so
and i think that shirt also got exchanged
so there is chances of another meeting
and this nani is hearing thier conversation so may be she will plan something
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamz12

i realy dont want this thing to happen
but i doubt so
and i think that shirt also got exchanged
so there is chances of another meeting
and this nani is hearing thier conversation so may be she will plan something

Nani's character and role is to plot and plan..................I have never seen her doing anything else so I am not surprised. I think that S and S will now find a way to get into the Bundela house.

Edited by groucho - 26 January 2011 at 9:47pm
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
yaa
they r actualy searching for some house
so i think most probably they will shift to bundela soon

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
LOL...... yes the gal need to have some happiness too , like shivani said she is happy with wat she got , but well she deserve to be treated like human , by Mai, Nani and dadaji , practically by everyone except for taps , i can never think taps being good to anyone , she was not good to her parents itself , forget expecting nice things from her

Go to top